Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #25613 on Comments
Level 187 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to originalworks
Invite originalworks to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 7 Content: New Here → Level 8 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 187 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 188 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about originalworks
latest user's comments
- Recently i found out that there is a planet in our galaxy that…
- Well, I must say, I have never seen many good white jokes but …
The Derpsons comp
- I'm in my 3rd year of German in High School, and yet, the only…
Haser gehen zu hassen
has deleted their comment.
I am very hard?
I am very heavy.
Ah my mistake ,only German 1,but my teacher is insane, and does everything in minutes.
Its really difficult to know the difference between schwer(hard) and schwer(heavy) if you're not a native german, i guess ;)
- I actually do not blame our government for what has become of …
That's one of the things I hate the most about this country, is that a burglar could get hurt on your property, sue you, and win. I have no clue how the judges, and jury were even considered on cases like that.
I agree. America is pretty much the only country where the people are so sue-happy. It isn't conducive to an orderly society when everyone, even doctors, are subject to fears of being sued.
what Americans are most afraid of, is losing their money.
When used properly, a lawsuit is a warning to do it right the first time. If you fuck up someone's surgery, you are totally responsible.
Yeah. But I feel nowadays it's used for selfish reasons more than for fair reasons. I get suing a company for refusing to let black ppl in their stores or something. But suing because you fell on someone's property? Not cool.
That's fucking stupid. People need to use some goddamn common sense. You shouldn't have to sue McDonald's because you're too fucking lazy and/or stupid to cover your coffee.
- I live in a small town (population does not exceed 1000), cop …
- Sorry, no sauce. Just a saved .gif
I don't want to live on...
- AAH! Seizure!
- My God! She lives but 50 miles from me!
- Yes, kill Bill Gates. The man who has already donated millions…
- Not once did i throw an insult, but merely complained about my…
How politics work
Show Comments (0)