Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #59255 on Subscribers
Level 174 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to oostiethomp
Invite oostiethomp to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 174 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 175 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 123 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 124 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about oostiethomp
latest user's comments
- America didn't invent extremists or mental illness. Every coun…
Maybe, but that in itself presents a problem: there's too many guns to just get rid of them. In a nation with 300 million citizens, there's 9 guns for every 10 citizens, and those are just the ones that are here legally, without including the ones being traded around illegally. If you think it's possible to eliminate all of them, legal or illegal, you're out of your mind. Gun Control only works if everybody obeys the law, but if that were the case, then there wouldn't be a need for the law anyway because there would be no gun-related crime.
Therefore, the best deterrent to a bad guy with a gun will always be a good guy with a gun...unless the bad guy with a gun shoots the good guy with a gun first, in which case you'd better hope there's another good guy with a gun or your goose is cooked.
That "good guy" argument is getting somewhat old: where were they yesterday? Or in the previous mass shooting? Or in the one before that?
- Good thing it's legal for people being investigated by the FBI…
How is he supposed to defend himself from a tyricannical government if he can't buy weapons you idiot.
holy shit please be sarcasm
.... jesus, people actually thought I may be serious.
- How they probably actually did it. At least using si…
Dart through a key
- Good thing we can keep being the most free county because we d…
Implying black people count?
- That's straight up the inspiration for those in the movie.
Mad Max in China
- Plus this might be a test run to see how the lighting would ef…
Sempai noticed me
- Nuclear Throne, if you think you'd dig it on first impressions…
So many early acces game
I forgot Nuclear Throne was still in development and still play it fairly regularly.
Pic related: The nice thing about a really good game still in development.
Honestly any early access game is worth it if it's fun and complete enough when you buy it.
Although you should still be careful
Love me some Nuclear Throne
- Happy Casimir Pulaski day! We regularly cerebrated this in Ill…
Please don't invade me!
- He didn't even eat any ghosts to maximize points. ******* Casual.
- I thought that was the interview. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
Show Comments (4)