Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #12126 on Comments
Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Send mail to onceman
Invite onceman to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 119 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 120 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 275 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Soccer play named Sebastian.
I'm Colombian and proud of it.
What people say about onceman
latest user's comments
- "you smoke" "you eat a lot of pizza" …
You just showed up as a perfect example of a person who thinks facts are judgments.
If somebody says
"You work out'
"You eat right"
"You get laid a lot"
We might feel good about those things, but if they're true they're not judgments they're facts. Granted "a lot" is subjective, but the point is if you don't like people telling you obvious shit about yourself maybe you should consider changing some shit about yourself so you're not bothered by it, or else learn to cope with people pointing out the obvious.
I think we don't do it enough. I think the obvious needs to be pointed out a little more because it's not obvious to everybody and a discussion might even come from it.
- it's pretty ******* dumb and useless to point something out ab…
- I hope he writes about all the anti russia propaganda in mass media
Polygon is a shit
- Cutting all those ****** carbs out of my daily diet was one of…
Anon wants to fight the...
- yeah let's make it about emotions
Canadian Cannibal Set Free
it's good to recognize both viewpoints. It's always about logic until it's not, "what if it happened to you" is not the end all be all to a discussion or argument, but it's a valid question and perspective.
- keemstar is the opposite of keeping it real lmfao
- **** Patton Oswalt Piers Morgan can suck it **** J.K. …
- have ya'll ever watched international football at youth levels…
- "there's no such thing as toxic masculinity"
- Maybe he could tone that chip on his shoulder down just a bit
Show Comments (24)