Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #1069 on Comments
Level 354 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Send mail to ompalomper
Invite ompalomper to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 53 Content: Sammich eater → Level 54 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress:
Level 354 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk → Level 355 Comments: Knight Of Funnyjunk
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
The Game (2)
What people say about ompalomper
latest user's comments
- "... Gamergate-style attack" "... reminiscen…
NOW GOOGLE IS THE "VICTIM!"
One easy way to tell if an article talking about the google memo is bullshit is if it calls it an "Anto-Diversity" memo. That's and immediate red flag that the author hasn't read it and is just getting their information from "journalistic" sources. It says, in the memo, that he is in favor of diversity.
Only seen like Fox and Forbes get it right.
- Why not take the other panel? Have her look at the notificatio…
New Erma comic
- I guess even freakish baby cannibals can hit puberty like a ru…
red hair pirates
- Doesn't anyone see that it's torn? There is a **** huge…
she took his body
- **ompalomper used "*roll picture*"** **ompalomper rolled image **
- I really expected some sort of Binding of Isaac joke
Not so bitesized MHA #6
- Got what she ******* deserved. Shame he didn't gauge her eye o…
Anon finally snaps
Maybe so, but look what anon probably got- social stigma from beating the piss out of her, getting tossed in the looney bin, and this incident will always be a scar in his mind.
I don't blame anon for snapping, because a kid can only take so much, but I don't think that either the dumb girl or the beleaguered anon were made any better from what happened.
- I think I know what's going on !!!CAUTION!!! …
- Also much easier to repair since the damaged sections could si…
More Armor Comp
- This... this is just a meme right? This can't actually be how …
I was trying to have a conversation with an Indian customer once, getting by more or less until he asked me a question: "habbidy dider dooyoo hab?" Got him to repeat several times before I understood,
how many sisters do you have
The Indians I met in real life are even worse. Atleast when they write in broken english you get an idea of what they're trying to say, but talking to them in real life is like listening to someone talk in another language.
they are worse irl
Currently have 5 Indian men (and one Syrian man) on my fb block list because of this so... take from that what you will
This really is fam
Just go pretend to be a girl online you'll see for yourself.
Show Comments (121)