Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #13974 on Comments
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to ohnomynamedoesntfi
Invite ohnomynamedoesntfi to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 106 Content: Funny Junkie → Level 107 Content: Funny Junkie
Comment Level Progress:
Level 236 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 237 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ohnomynamedoesntfi
latest user's comments
- While I absolutely loathe certain aspects of Uni, it is stuff …
if you play your cards right, you don't have to give up the goofy, nonchalant uni life. Here are some tips:
- don't engage in small-talk at work. You'll end up becoming friends with co-workers and end up doing bull shit like "grabbing a pint after work", at which you'll just end up discussing work and it will be boring as hell. Also, if you distract yourself by chit-chatting at work, you'll probably end up working an hour extra each day, dipping into potential amazing time. If you concentrate and get your job done super fast and super good, you can probably take half-days a few times a month because you're way ahead of schedule.
- if you can, be your own boss. This means sleeping in, getting wasted at noon, spending 3 months on holiday but still being able to get a little work done from your hotel. Not everyone can handle this kind of life, but you need to maximize your free time and have the ability to do stupid/fun shit pretty much when you want.
- talk to strangers. As people age, many get boring. If you talk to strangers, you'd be surprised at the excitement and fun you could have. Just yesterday I played pingpong with a trained Polish army mercinary who can kill with one blow. How? you might ask? I just straight up walked up and said "hey, can I play?" (we have ping pong in the park). We ended up talking for hours and I got invited to his house to drink with him and his old war buddies.
- try as much as you can. Someone suggest getting prostitutes? Don't be a prude, just do it! Friend wants to visit some shitty African country for some reason? Go with them! Who knows? Maybe it'll be awesome! You walk by an Afghani restaurant that nobody seems to be at? Go in and order the most expensive thing! If you continually try new things, you'll find so much cool shit and will probably get into tons of crazy situations and will have tons of cool stories.
Think of it this way, unemployment is the most laid back you'll ever be
Yeah but that's depressing. At least with Uni I'm bettering myself. Should hopefully secure a job pretty soon after graduation, perks of going with a CompSci major
- I enjoy it simply for the beautiful animation style, and the s…
I didn't know I liked fit...
- Okay real talk Supernova was MY ******* ****. I'm still upset …
Day 14 mountain dew
dude seriously, now we're stuck with Pitch Black
shit's not bad though
and Baja Cum
- You gave me a very hearty chuckle. Thanks for that
This is actually bad news. I saw "big" and "U" and my brain instantly shifted in banepost mode. I hope it doesn't get worse in the future. But you're welcome.
- Every day we drift further from God's grace.....
- I practiced for a good while so I could sing Worldwide Chopper…
- **ohnomynamedoesntfi used "*roll picture*"** **ohnomynamedo…
FJ IS SHUTTING DOWN
- The black guy on that little picture is Fetty Wap, a pretty po…
Blonde Teen does BIG BLACK...
Ahhhh thank you
- Kylo is way more emo than he is goth. Goth kids are perfectly …
Show Comments (31)