Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to oddygnak
Invite oddygnak to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Total Comments Made:
What people say about oddygnak
latest user's comments
- what about the Mohammad Mohammads?
Also it doesn't say Mohammad Mohammad, just Mohammad.
Mohammad isn't used as a surname according to my knowledge.
then your knowledge isn't good enough
Yes, someone who lives in a Christian populated country must know more about Muslim names than someone who lives in a Muslim populated country.
There could be some retard named Mohammad Mohammed though, there are ridicilous names everywhere. But it still is irregular.
it's really not as rare as you think
I know a guy named Carl Carlson
the second or third
Or someone with surnamed Mohammad.
I've been living in a muslim country for 25 years, and I have never encountered someone who's named Mohammad Mohammad.
Well, I live near Morocco and I have a friend called Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed. He always jokes about how easy his name is.
Maybe it's different in Turkey because, as far as I know (what my friends tell me), they are different dialects, and darija is really different from Arabic, although they share some commom words.
That's a new piece of information. It's weird that how the same words differ from culture to culture, even if they're closely related in geography.
Dude, who cares. You guys are arguing over a joke.
Fair enough. I can be a debator sometimes.
- I haven't been keeping up with current events, is he still in …
Media lies ruin lives
- please, the gays would never stoop so low
- I saw your 9 thumbs and genuinely thought you turned a 6 up…
ha now its an upside down 11
- give it a rest, old chap, your point has been excellently carr…
- Slam come on and jam welcome to the?
come on and slam
- who hurt you?
- wasn't there this old couple that pretty much had a small lake…
- **oddygnak used "*roll picture*"** **oddygnak rolled image…
Random Facts #4
- I wasn't too sure what your preferences might be so that seeme…
Show Comments (1)