Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #4902 on Comments
Level 318 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to nurucio
Invite nurucio to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 176 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 177 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 318 Comments: Wizard → Level 319 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
League of Legend (3)
What people say about nurucio
latest user's comments
- Moneycat please, my cat needs his tooth pulled and I need an o…
Worth a shot
- I personally don't like pvp, but all of my friends play on a p…
- One of my favorite interactions with an Ordos censer'd guy gan…
I just love people who I kill in the world Pvp quests who go mental in whisper
Like if you hate Pvp so much don't do Pvp quests
I dont like pvp.. But I understand that its crucial if you want to survive in certain areas. or you want certain rewards.. So I learned. Its not that hard, still dont like it, but if im forced to fight, chances are im kicking your ass.
what class do you play?
if you said guardian druid I was going to tell you to delete your account
I personally don't like pvp, but all of my friends play on a pvp server, so I accept that getting attacked while questing, ESPECIALLY pvp wqs, is probably going to happen, and don't get butt hurt over it. Though I seem to see that some of them people tend to focus more on killing mobs than other players, especially Black Rook Rumble and the Stormheim one.
Only thing I consider really stupidly lame on pvp servers is when 110s camp invasion points and specifically murder people trying to use the invasions to level. I know a rogue sat at the same WQ that gave a massive hunk of xp for almost the full duration of the invasion, it was like "holy shit dude, do you have no life? Leave the people alone and fight some guys your own level". Thankfully, by the end a massive group of 110s had amassed to was camping him instead (I would have tried to help but I'm trash at pvp).
- Yeah they're too busy spending their money on avocado toast.
- Honest question, do all of these come with names? Or are you j…
SUMOAR SKIN CONCEPTS
He's maken shit up @O@
- Please money cat, my irl cat needs a his infected tooth pulle…
worth a shot
- Quite a few of these aren't even OW characters anymore, I saw …
MORE MORE MORE SKINS
- Prehistoric paperclip? Will it offer to help me write a paper …
- As a Rein player this wounds my soul as well
Biffi Vokisampov Varirro
- I mean, true, I agree, ship makes no sense, but I just prefer …
Wives who Fly Together
Show Comments (86)