Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #15325 on Comments
Level 247 Comments: Doinitrite
Send mail to ninjawizards
Invite ninjawizards to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 62 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 63 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress:
Level 247 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 248 Comments: Doinitrite
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Tis always Hammertime
What people say about ninjawizards
latest user's comments
- I mean Martin Luthers protestant reformation was an improvemen…
- Oh you want wholseome? Look up Narduar vs Questlove. Questlove…
Dank WebM Comp 118
- Ah yes I'm so glad for that 7K when the Earth is dying.
>a year into the future
>Be broke as fuck and not able to pay the bills because a bunch of assholes i've never met convinced themselves they're saving the world by taxing the shit out of energy that I need to survive
>On the verge of committing suicide because the bank's about to take my house because all my money was being put into this energy tax shit so I could appease these people who are probably using that money to pay for hookers and blow or some shit
>Look out the window as I place a shotgun in my mouth
>"Thank god earth isn't dying" I say as I pull the trigger
Grow up, the earth isn't dying, humanity may one day be wiped out on earth through what we have done to it but life wont, life endures and once again will thrive and really, anyone who thinks the Paris Agreement would change anything in the long run is deluded, it will only delay the inevitable and the US pulling out of it just goes to prove how fragile it is, what would stop any nation with new leadership just going "fuck it, im out" 20yrs down the line?
Personally i don't like the decision that he the US is pulling out of it but the argument of this will lead to the death of the earth is completely overreaching.
- Why did David kill the engineers?
Alien Covenant? more like...
They killed his family
- Let me rephrase a little: A god worthy of worship and/or adora…
- We can disprove the existence of a just and fair god though. *…
Can't do that either. It presumes that what we believe to be bad or evil, is in fact bad or evil. For dose a lamb not see the eagle as evil.
Let me rephrase a little: A god worthy of worship and/or adoration, does not exist, regardless of morals or reasoning.
- Everything but the last one. Yep.
- Lol the red thumbs on this reply. TheDonald are cunts. Don't g…
r_donald being purged
- In fairness the Werewolf was a good teacher. Just. Y'know. Als…
- No it's so close to being a vegetable that it gives me an erection.
Exposing the Hypocrisy of...
Show Comments (24)