Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1463 on Comments
Level 366 Comments: FJ Noble
Send mail to ninjabadger
Invite ninjabadger to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 170 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 171 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Comment Level Progress:
Level 366 Comments: FJ Noble → Level 367 Comments: FJ Noble
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Hey there, how's it going? Feel free to leave me a message down below, I enjoy conversing. If not, have a terrific day'
What people say about ninjabadger
latest user's comments
- I suppose that's fine then. All they really do f…
- I don't know man, I don't remember any fiery sensations... you…
The kind of fiery you feel when you lose blood flow.
I suppose that's fine then.
All they really do for me are ruin any good sensation, but that also means I last a hell of lot longer.
- So are you telling me liking ladies from a difference race is.…
Studying Biology is Hard
- I agree with your sentiment. All I wanted to point out is ther…
- When you're this good, it doesn't matter what ******* color yo…
The Dark Brotherhood are...
- We can't rule through fear entirely though, it has to be a goo…
If you read the comment before mine you would understand that you have to set up the image of being bad. I was compiling toward his message by saying what would happen if you didn't setup this image of being bad once to dissuade future criminals. I am not a supporter of violence but I wouldn't mind if my government had to kill to dissuade future criminals.
I agree with your sentiment. All I wanted to point out is there's a fine line between autocracy and any other form of government. We have to be careful to not overstep that line, but still do an efficient job at dissuading through force.
Criminals can't be given the impression that they can do things (for attention usually) and get away with them relatively safely and even earn themselves some benefits for doing so (and putting lives at risk, as is the case in hostage situations).
- The walls are destructible so it's basically impossible to com…
- Gunshow loophole? It's called buying them illegally o…
Gun Show Loophole
- I wonder if it was a defective shell or there was some kind of…
- Most tanks have a hatch under the belly of the tank, for perso…
Ah! I did not know this. Thanks for the info
Show Comments (414)