Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

nightmaren    

Rank #7112 on Comments
nightmaren Avatar Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Offline
Send mail to nightmaren Block nightmaren Invite nightmaren to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: Xbox 360, DSi, PS2, Wii, Laptop
Video Games Played: Skyrim, Halo Reach, Pokemon Ruby,
X-box Gamertag: NiGHTMARREN
Date Signed Up:12/25/2010
Last Login:10/01/2014
Location:Ontario
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#7112
Highest Content Rank:#7562
Highest Comment Rank:#395
Content Thumbs: 728 total,  1082 ,  354
Comment Thumbs: 25694 total,  31992 ,  6298
Content Level Progress: 70% (7/10)
Level 72 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 73 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress: 23.7% (237/1000)
Level 325 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Subscribers:5
Content Views:52824
Times Content Favorited:105 times
Total Comments Made:7935
FJ Points:2875

latest user's comments

#4 - **** i want 04/21/2014 on modern shire +1
#30 - Propaganda sure has come a long way. 04/21/2014 on North korea pics I guess... 0
#51 - It's a joke, you ******* retard 04/21/2014 on What if +13
#142 - That's a DAMN fine suit. 04/21/2014 on lel +1
#248810 - When you're arguing with someone and then after a while they l… 04/21/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#22 - Lightshot's better. 04/20/2014 on Useful links 0
#19 - My great grandpa was supposed to be on the titanic, but the ni…  [+] (1 new reply) 04/20/2014 on You Can’t Do Worse Than Him 0
User avatar #20 - dancingdoggy (04/20/2014) [-]
*Saved your existence
#1013 - I don't have the unfiltered version on my computer, deal with it. 04/20/2014 on Hottest Guys Of FunnyJunk... +2
#46 - How long have you been waiting for that 04/20/2014 on Pretty damn old +1
#285 - This chart was recently featured in the latest issue of The Fe… 04/20/2014 on Types of Friends 0
#37 - Embarrassing your kid for no reason = parenting gold ok. 04/20/2014 on parenting gold. 0
#248009 - I think he's pretty cool, but I always sigh whenever I see he'…  [+] (3 new replies) 04/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #248011 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
Not everybody can be Polonius. If he had followed that advice, it is.
User avatar #248453 - awesomerninjathing (04/20/2014) [-]
holy fuck i just realized that's how you pronounced your name

always thought it was the best peever
User avatar #248459 - thebestpieever (04/20/2014) [-]
Nope. It's a name I made to sent a letter to a podcast and they used to comment a lot on the usernames of the listeners so I tried to make a name that sparked discussion and I just stuck with it.
#247916 - Of course CGI'll be done right all the time one day, but we ca…  [+] (1 new reply) 04/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #247921 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
and to me that should depend on teh movie, for example martial arts films, some of my favorite martial arts films recently has been old Jackie Chan films which imo are my favorite examples of old school special effects films (I'm leaving 2 awesome lists here for fun! ), there's barely any explosions, and it's mostly just big ole beatdowns (one reason why I love TMNT 1 and 2 so much :3), today's martial arts films have too much explosions and CGI thrown in and it looks awful! So imo, CGI works with certain films, like Superheroes, Sci Fi, and in some cases Medieval (the original LotR trilogy was set in New Zealand for field shots, I liked that). Anywhere else just feels unreal and out of place.

Top 10 Jackie Chan Fight Scenes Cinemassacre's Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts   YouTube
#247857 - "ugh whatever happened to TRUE cinematic art with PUPPETS…  [+] (25 new replies) 04/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +6
User avatar #247882 - tvfreakuk (04/19/2014) [-]
I tend to hate that as well; it's always people trying to be intellectual and act like film experts. It happens a lot in my film classes; people being completely one sided and only liking French New Wave and stuff - it's not all of them, but enough to be annoying.
CGI isn't bad in itself... It's just people tend to lean on it too much, when some of the time animatronics and stuff just works better.

'The Thing' for example. The way the 2009 prequel portrays the Thing is just really really bad in how the alien looks in the 1982 version (at least imo)
But that's just one example.
CGI has taken us really far in cinematic experience and creation. Like the effects in films like Avatar, or something like Zathura; those are really beautifully created environments in different ways. Or Amelie is a good example of good and simple CGI, which they didn't go entirely overboard with.
Sometimes it's just that a CGI was rendered poorly, or it just wasn't really needed.
I tend to think it works best on films, where there is a mix; Jurassic Park had both CGI and animatronics in specific scenes wherever it was needed, and it made for a better experience - rather than having it solely be CGI.
Hell, they could've easily used CGI to make Frodo smaller next to Gandalf in LOTR, but they instead took advantage of weird as fuck angles to make him just seem smaller and it worked great; whereas they needed CGI for all of the other things in the series - like Smeagol, and the surroundings of Mordor. Those mixes are a whole lot better.
User avatar #247865 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
Mhmm. I understand visuals are an important part of film and CGI is for the most part very badly used but I mean... it's not like the effects in Star Wars were any convincing either. Yoda is very obviously a Kermit puppet thrown in the mud. It's just a form of nostalgia, like people who actually honest to god want 8 bit music back and nothing else. It's nice, it's got a charm, but just outright wanting to deny modern technology it's place in a medium it's stupid.
User avatar #247875 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
to be fair, I don't like a lot of modern tech, because the change hasn't been for the better, with CGI I would expect more realism, but most of the time the CGI looks worse than a PS2 video game, and if I remember correctly, Sir Ian cried on the set of the Hobbit because he never acted with anyone (just CGI) which is he what he enjoyed more than anything, acting with people, which I think goes to show some of the negative side effects of modern tech.
User avatar #247890 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
That's selective memory, though. Let's be completely honest: For every Terminator and The Thing out there you get things like Rocky 2, which had shitty punch effects in a movie where the only effect was punching, or Robocop in which everything is made out of plastic, or every single episode of Doctor Who ever. Do we condemn practical effects for this? Now, they're just bad uses of the tool. The tool can do no wrong or bad. Just like CGI.

And with all respect to a server of his country and a man I highly respect: Fuck Ian McKellen. I don't care why he got into acting, I care about getting good films using what tools are needed. Just like Jack White bangs on about how computers are killing music; I'd like to see the ponce make a Somewhere in Time or a College Dropout without computer. I respect their work, but just like no one restrics them on what tools they use they shouldn't try to do the same with others.
#247903 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
and then there's this, though I agree that old special effects can be just as bad (like Power Rangers cloth armor) it's just I wish CGI can make movies believable again like old ones can, whenever I watch old movies set in a real city, it looks like I"m with them. Idk how to explain it, but CGI movies don't do the same (not even Avatar (not Last Airbender) could do it). In terms of costumes/puppets vs CGI, again I like the former because it feels like they're there and the reactions people have with them look real as opposed to an actor reacting to a CGI image. You mentioned Yoda, when I first saw him in Episode 2 I didn't think he looked real at all as opposed to his muppet version, because the muppet version was a real physical thing on the set as opposed to CGI which game him an awkward outline and facial expressions, while I understand the need for him in those movies in order to fight Dooku and Palpatine.

TL;DR CGI has a long way to go in order to capture the same magic as physical special effects.
User avatar #247909 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
I'm sorry, but if you're arguing that Yoda looked like anything other than a fucking puppet you're just being unreasonable. Like I could see the argument for the blue thing in the canteen or 3PO but Yoda? This is just rose tinted glasses.
User avatar #247912 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
ok bad example but I think you know what I mean, I prefer costumes/puppets to CGI because of the actors/puppets being physically there as opposed to the latter. Like the old Turtle films, yeah the turtles were people in costumes, but they looked SO believable (and still do imo) in the first 2 films because they were physically kicking ass, as opposed to my gif... The moves looked smooth but realistic, they were still high flying, high kicking, and punching, and whatever, but on a human level, the new movie is so over the top it doesn't look real at all. It looks like a mature (in an ironic sense) version of a TMNT cartoon...
User avatar #247914 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
They looked like plastic.
User avatar #247915 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
more like Rubber but again I hope you get the idea, don't get me wrong, i have faith that CGI will one day look more real than real life, but it's gotta done right, like the Avengers (imo that movie was AMAZING in CGI, it would've never been good with physical effects, then again, no super hero movie would be, except Ninja Turtles).
User avatar #247916 - nightmaren (04/19/2014) [-]
Of course CGI'll be done right all the time one day, but we can't get to that level unless we accept CGI and encourage people to use it.
User avatar #247921 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
and to me that should depend on teh movie, for example martial arts films, some of my favorite martial arts films recently has been old Jackie Chan films which imo are my favorite examples of old school special effects films (I'm leaving 2 awesome lists here for fun! ), there's barely any explosions, and it's mostly just big ole beatdowns (one reason why I love TMNT 1 and 2 so much :3), today's martial arts films have too much explosions and CGI thrown in and it looks awful! So imo, CGI works with certain films, like Superheroes, Sci Fi, and in some cases Medieval (the original LotR trilogy was set in New Zealand for field shots, I liked that). Anywhere else just feels unreal and out of place.

Top 10 Jackie Chan Fight Scenes Cinemassacre's Top 10 Jackie Chan Stunts   YouTube
User avatar #247872 - dumerveil (04/19/2014) [-]
I still think the lightsaber duels in the old movies were much better.
User avatar #247894 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
Not the Ben Kenobi VS Vader one, though. That one's just ridiculous. The other two... I could see arguments for that.
User avatar #247897 - dumerveil (04/19/2014) [-]
Did you watch Palpatine vs Windu and Anakin vs Kenobi? Those were fucking terrible.
User avatar #248016 - huntergriff (04/19/2014) [-]
no. everything from episode 3 was great...the duel with dooku from episode 2 was fucking stupid though, anakin got his ass beat within ten minutes, as did obi wan, then out of fucking nowhere, yoda shows up to save their asses...
User avatar #247919 - leonhardt (04/19/2014) [-]
Qui-Gon vs Maul was a fucking joke.
"Oh but Qui-Gon Jinn was old and tired and it was all part of his plan!"

Fuck you he wasn't that old.
User avatar #248013 - huntergriff (04/19/2014) [-]
who the fuck said that was part of his plan?
User avatar #248042 - leonhardt (04/19/2014) [-]
Retards.
User avatar #247901 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
Dunmer, please. I never said all the new ones were good. I didn't say the old ones were bad. Three: I in fact, never took a side in the conversation. I'm just saying: Visually the Vader Kenobi duel is awful. Other than that, I could see arguments being made for either side of the Old VS New duels of Star Wars and I'm not about to pick a side because meh.
User avatar #247907 - dumerveil (04/19/2014) [-]
But piper, I love you.
User avatar #247910 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
Aww. Fine, I'll pick a side. I think the final duel of Revenge of the Sith is the best one in the series, but then everything from the classic movies is better than the new stuff.
User avatar #247905 - saltyfries (04/19/2014) [-]
to be fair Vader is a cyborg with limited mobility and Kenobi is old (in perspective that the dual could've been "real")
User avatar #247871 - leonhardt (04/19/2014) [-]
I wanted to make a videogame with N64 tier models and graphics. ..
User avatar #247892 - thebestpieever (04/19/2014) [-]
That's fine if your game would be too taxing with modern graphics on your team or on a PC. Or if it's necessary for the gameplay (Say, a game where every edge cut you and everything it's square because it's N64 graphics). Like everything, it has its place. But it doesn't make it bad or good by it's own hand. The graphics would be shitty because let's not kid ourselves: The graphics of the N64 were a pain in the eyes. But they don't bring harm or good to a project. If your project could be executed with good graphics then it's just a gimmick.
User avatar #247918 - leonhardt (04/19/2014) [-]
I just thought it would look cool.
Like Cosmic Break!
#247855 - I don't even understand why people hate Twilight so much. I'm …  [+] (1 new reply) 04/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #248008 - axeul (04/19/2014) [-]
Honestly, there is a lot of that involved but Twilight as a book is really shit. Just overall written badly and just meant to be liked by teenage girls. Bella is underdeveloped and barely given a character so the reader can project themselves into the role. Edward and, I think, Jacob are just meant to be the perfect, mysterious, and dangerous guys. Plus the whole story was stolen from Vampire Diaries or something like that and Meyer was sued for it, not that it mattered with all the money she made. I don't blame her, smart businesswomen who made a bunch of money by giving people what they wanted but the books are shit.
#103 - I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start li…  [+] (3 new replies) 04/18/2014 on nightmaren's profile 0
User avatar #105 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the shit even out of me...
#100 - Picture  [+] (6 new replies) 04/18/2014 on nightmaren's profile 0
#102 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a shitload of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and shit, because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the shit even out of me...
#101 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
#98 - Picture  [+] (8 new replies) 04/18/2014 on nightmaren's profile 0
#99 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Me? I'd never.
#100 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
#102 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a shitload of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and shit, because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the shit even out of me...
#101 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
#246651 - At least it's still edible. The worst is when you only have a … 04/16/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
#79 - 3/10 try harder  [+] (1 new reply) 04/14/2014 on faith in gorillas restored +7
User avatar #125 - greendroid (04/15/2014) [-]
Sshhh
#245362 - You mean like the security cameras you find in prisons and stu…  [+] (1 new reply) 04/13/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #245363 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
Exactly, yeah
Aww too bad.
#245354 - I hate how I can't stop joining random starbound servers, flyi…  [+] (8 new replies) 04/13/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
User avatar #245361 - rebornpooper (04/13/2014) [-]
Poop is funny.
User avatar #245365 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
you think this is funny joke

no this is funny joke faggot to the none of none naan nan

that's bread no butter yes it is onion garlic

just the spaces are the times
#245366 - finblob (04/13/2014) [-]
haha what
User avatar #245367 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
of fire and fucking pigs
User avatar #245357 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
Is there a way to set up cameras in that game?
User avatar #245362 - nightmaren (04/13/2014) [-]
You mean like the security cameras you find in prisons and stuff? I think they're just an aesthetic item.
User avatar #245363 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
Exactly, yeah
Aww too bad.
User avatar #245356 - amberluger (04/13/2014) [-]
why stop at one? make like 30
#245348 - If you see a suicidal person talking about their problems, and…  [+] (1 new reply) 04/13/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +3
User avatar #245350 - thechosentroll (04/13/2014) [-]
Yes, I'm aware of that. I always say that maybe "get over it" is blunt as fuck, but it has some truth to it. No one can help a depressed person other than themselves. That's why they have to actually TRY to improve instead of just accepting it as fact. I used to be depressed. You know how I got over it? I told myself that I've had enough of this shit, got pissed, turned the sorrow into anger and used the anger as the force that drove me forward until I finally learned how to turn anger into motivation and get shit done. For example, I've pretty much been accepted into the university I want to get in, BECAUSE FUCK EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO EVER SAID I WON'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN LIFE! I am going to fuck everyone in my way, get rich and successful and laugh at their miserable lives.

Anyway, I got sidetracked. I just think that depressed people should do something about it instead of just whoring for attention.
#245302 - Picture 04/13/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +2
#245280 - $10,000 kickstarter to get admin to remove image rolling  [+] (10 new replies) 04/13/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... +9
#245301 - thisisbait (04/13/2014) [-]
This image has expired
**thisisbait rolled image**

MFW
User avatar #245406 - majormayor (04/13/2014) [-]
Refer to your own username.
User avatar #245306 - dalokan (04/13/2014) [-]
such fahnny joek
#245302 - nightmaren (04/13/2014) [-]
User avatar #245294 - lobselvith (04/13/2014) [-]
I would totally fund that.
User avatar #245287 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
I would pay all of the money.
User avatar #245322 - teocherries (04/13/2014) [-]
2 cents isn't that useful
User avatar #245323 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
wut
User avatar #245326 - swordmasterralis (04/13/2014) [-]
He's calling you poor.
User avatar #245327 - revengeforfreeze (04/13/2014) [-]
Lol
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 725 / Total items point value: 825

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #115 - nightmaren (07/19/2014) [-]
rokkarokkaali thecentenniallibary.webs.com/

Updated. Added Volume II of the Varen Galus biography, and edited the first one a bit. I added a new story called "Ney's Hunting Trip", which touches on the Bommeii/Ganava relationship from the perspective of a Bommeii hunter.
The Plateus Riccaro section is still outdated, and both of the pages in his section still need to be updated.
#97 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Hello
#99 to #98 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Me? I'd never.
#102 to #100 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Do you actually have the catfish phobia? If not, then I just look silly.
User avatar #103 to #102 - nightmaren (04/18/2014) [-]
I don't know if I'd call it a full on phobia, I don't start like hyperventilating or get a ******** of anxiety when I see them, but I really, really don't like looking at them. I pulled my comment box over the pictures on comments #101 and #102 because they look absolutely terrifying. If I saw #101 coming out of a lake in real life I'd probably jump back and yell and **** , because that looks absolutely terrifying.
User avatar #105 to #103 - revengeforfreeze (04/27/2014) [-]
It's probably the tendrils that scare you. I can agree with that the tendrils do indeed look terrifying
Anyway I had a question. Do you still hate me? 'Cause I've made a conscious effort lately not to do stuff like what happened a while ago
User avatar #106 to #105 - nightmaren (04/27/2014) [-]
Nah, I don't hold grudges unless it's about something that was done to me personally
You're alright
#104 to #103 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, to be honest, the #101 scares the **** even out of me...
#101 to #100 - mr skeltal (04/18/2014) [-]
Yeah, we're coming for you.
User avatar #94 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
avatar gif from where? maple story?
User avatar #95 to #94 - nightmaren (04/12/2014) [-]
Nah, it's supposed to be an argonian in shrouded armour, form Oblivion. It's not from any game itself, I just found it on deviantart.
User avatar #107 to #95 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
Do you know where? I like pixel art stuff and i like skyrim stuff
User avatar #108 to #107 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
I can't seem to find the exact image on deviantart anymore, but on the left hand side of deviantart's main page you can narrow down your search results by category to find pixel art, by going digital art > pixel art
User avatar #109 to #108 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
I found some neat looking stuff from that.
How's your story-making thing going? I forgot what the name for it was.
User avatar #110 to #109 - nightmaren (05/10/2014) [-]
Not bad. I got my tablet working on my laptop so I've been drawing **** related to it mostly. I'm working on a map for the realistic fantasy one, and wrote a small "essay" about a group of warriors for one of the races in the world. I haven't gotten around to putting any of it online yet; I might do some of that tonight.
User avatar #111 to #110 - rokkarokkaali (05/10/2014) [-]
do you have a link to that site you had your stuff on again?
User avatar #113 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
I just updated it a bit, not much. Out of the three new pages I added, only one has any content on it. The other two I have written up in word, but they're kind of outdated so I'll need to rewrite them before I post em.
User avatar #112 to #111 - nightmaren (05/11/2014) [-]
thecentenniallibary.webs.com/
This one's just for my fairly realistic fantasy universe. I have a decent amount written for that one. I'll update it soon.
User avatar #96 to #95 - revengeforfreeze (04/12/2014) [-]
Oh, okay.
User avatar #85 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
ahoy
User avatar #86 to #85 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
Hello friend
User avatar #87 to #86 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
so, how's it been?
User avatar #88 to #87 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
pretty mint, how about yourself
User avatar #89 to #88 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
extreme.
Have you ever watched the movie snakes on a plane?
User avatar #90 to #89 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
never
User avatar #91 to #90 - dildoes (07/15/2013) [-]
Well, the main reason to watch it is just a single scene.
So, here, have this.
www.dailymotion.com/video/x8nq67_samantha-mcleod-snakes-on-a-plane-s_shortfilms#.UeQq5VH-mqU
It's **** , by the way.
User avatar #92 to #91 - nightmaren (07/15/2013) [-]
oh ok cool
User avatar #83 - rokkarokkaali (06/13/2013) [-]
>attempt to be funny on newest uploads
>that content gets front page
>your comment gets booty ravaged with green thumbs
And now you have the urge to do it to.
User avatar #84 to #83 - nightmaren (06/13/2013) [-]
Yeah, I pull that old maneuver sometimes, I don't do it enough, or consistently for it to be effective though. I'll go give it a shot tonight.
Thanks mate.
User avatar #81 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Thank you :D
User avatar #82 to #81 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
No problem man, take it easy
User avatar #78 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Hey, I was wondering if I could get one item from you? I just need it to get my unique count to a clean 888, and it would help a lot :) (if you dont still play items of course)
I understand if you say no, just figured I would ask :P
User avatar #79 to #78 - nightmaren (05/06/2013) [-]
Sure, what item?
User avatar #80 to #79 - GabeAsher (05/06/2013) [-]
Kim jong Il painting or minotaur throne, I dont have either of those :)
#71 - scramf ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
Hey man, saw your comment you made on my comment bout HU. I can't see the rest of the comment since the content was deleted, but going by the fact you saw them live, I can only guess you are a fan. So how was it? Their live tracks are pretty terrible IMO, but it may be different in person.
User avatar #72 to #71 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
It's definitely better in person. That, and they've improved in actual singing talent since Swan Songs, when they were just **** live. Danny is unreal, and everyone else actually sounds comparable to how they do on their albums.
User avatar #73 to #72 - scramf ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
Wow, that is ******* awesome. What songs did they preform?
User avatar #74 to #73 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
I can't remember all of them, but they opened with Undead like always, then I think they did Dead Bite and California, and then they took off their masks, then I think they played Sell Your Soul and City. They played Tendencies at some point, they finished with Young, and then for Encore they did Everywhere I go and We Are. There were a lot more, I can't remember what they were though.
User avatar #75 to #74 - scramf ONLINE (02/02/2013) [-]
Any of their slower songs, like Coming Back Down, or The Diary?
User avatar #76 to #75 - nightmaren (02/02/2013) [-]
Nope, I don't think they even play the slow songs live. I could be wrong, though.
#67 - electricsheep **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#42 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #43 to #43 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Hey
#44 to #44 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #45 to #45 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
Yeah, I don't even know what he was talking about.
#46 to #46 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #47 to #47 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
He'd probably make a post about how big of a Lamar Smith you are, and since he has like infinite subscribers you'd get a ******** of flame.
#48 to #48 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #49 to #49 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol, k.
#50 to #50 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #51 to #51 - nightmaren (01/30/2012) [-]
lolol.
#26 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Because its stolen from me. Just like everything that fa­ggot posts....
youre not very smart are you? oh well....
User avatar #27 to #26 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
What?
User avatar #28 to #27 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Your comment asking why that comic has -16....

I cant reply there because Im blocked by that fa­g
User avatar #29 to #28 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
Ah, gotcha. retoastingretoaster used to steal all my OC and then block me.

Why would you call me an idiot, how was I supposed to know that it's your OC?
User avatar #30 to #29 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
....because youre asking why it has - 16 pinkies when you have seen in on front page...
and youre warning that fa­ggot and now he will delete it.
#31 to #30 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I asked if it was on the front page, I didn't say I saw it on the front page.
#32 to #31 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
You actually thought it was the same post???   
   
Oh lawd. what are you?  12?'   
   
........
You actually thought it was the same post???

Oh lawd. what are you? 12?'

........

#34 to #33 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
you're 12 or you have a severe lack of intelligence...

anyway its hopeless....

Lrn2internetz.
#35 to #34 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
> I see content with -14 pinkies
> I ask ifOH PEEstole it off the front page, because I don't understand why it has so many pinkies down, because it was kind of funny
> You call me an idiot because he stole it from you
> I had no way of knowing that he stole it from you
> You give me **** for asking why it has so many pinkies down if I've seen it on the front page, and then say some other **** that makes no sense to me
>I haven't seen it on the front page
> You give me **** and call me retarded for you not making any sense

<mfw
User avatar #36 to #35 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
"I haven't seen it on the front page"

comment:"Is this on the front page right now or something? I don't see why it has -14 pinkies, it was actually kind of funny IMO. "

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?????

Seriously, stop talking...
User avatar #70 to #36 - mapleknight (08/31/2012) [-]
>Seriously, stop talking
>on his ******* profile
what are you, 12?
User avatar #37 to #36 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
If I haven't seen it on the front page, and I ask if it's on the front page, that's not unreasonable.


If you could just chill the **** out and explain to me what the **** you're talking about, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
User avatar #38 to #37 - diamondhead (01/22/2012) [-]
Forget it....

I'll not even try
#41 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
I'm missing something here, I don't get what I did that was so stupid
User avatar #39 to #38 - nightmaren (01/22/2012) [-]
No, seriously, explain to me what I did wrong.
#24 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
#16 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #17 to #16 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Hello
#18 to #17 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 to #18 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
Canadian
#20 to #19 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #21 to #20 - nightmaren (12/12/2011) [-]
I know, I saw you get butthurt on my friend's content about it.
#22 to #21 - deathsoldier **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #23 to #22 - nightmaren (12/16/2011) [-]
No worries
User avatar #3 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
make as many accounts as you want
Ill keep stealing your OC
#6 to #3 - nightmaren (06/27/2011) [-]
Looks like you're sort of unliked by funnyjunk. Maybe you should make a new account, quit stealing people's **** , and stop being a douchebag?
User avatar #4 to #3 - nightmaren (06/25/2011) [-]
Lol, good idea, comment what you're doing on my page, that can't be proof for anything at all.
User avatar #5 to #4 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
why you gonna screenshot it? like I give a ****
User avatar #2 - repostingreposter (06/25/2011) [-]
thanks for the oc faggot
#1 - saintjames **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
 Friends (0)