Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

newsmyrna    

Rank #7805 on Comments
newsmyrna Avatar Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite
Offline
Send mail to newsmyrna Block newsmyrna Invite newsmyrna to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:7/08/2012
Last Login:8/27/2014
Location:China
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#7805
Highest Content Rank:#9517
Highest Comment Rank:#1465
Content Thumbs: 502 total,  596 ,  94
Comment Thumbs: 4585 total,  5583 ,  998
Content Level Progress: 20% (2/10)
Level 50 Content: Sammich eater → Level 51 Content: Sammich eater
Comment Level Progress: 50% (50/100)
Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 245 Comments: Doinitrite
Subscribers:1
Content Views:23233
Times Content Favorited:11 times
Total Comments Made:1510
FJ Points:2023

latest user's comments

#7 - Don't try to be geckosandcheerios  [+] (2 new replies) 06/09/2014 on Artificial Swedener +1
#9 - turtlesandbananas (06/09/2014) [-]
#11 - anonymous (06/09/2014) [-]
You are a gigantic faggot.
#122 - I'm guessing by his name jewsburninindaoven he's one of those …  [+] (1 new reply) 06/09/2014 on Baldy says: 0
#210 - swagbot (06/10/2014) [-]
From what I've heard/read/researched:
> Holocaust happened, but Zionist Israelis vastly overstate the number of Jews killed. No evidence of '6-Million-Dead', maybe (MAYBE) more like 600K.
> Zionists use this as leverage in International politics. "Hey Israel, stop kicking the Palestinians out of their homeland." "But muh 6-Million" "Oh okay".

(Not saying this stuff is true, just interesting to look in to).

> America's populace is not Evil, just weak and a bit stupid.
> America's politicians ARE evil - they have been intentionally steering this country into insanity since 1913 and the establishment of the Federal Reserve Bank.
> A lot of swishy gov't officials and bankers (including the Rothschild Family) just happen to be Jewish - it's not at all an indictment of ALL Jewish people.

Watch these, both incredibly important.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ld1hdp5AVg

> Apparently, 'FEMA" has indeed established hundreds of detention-center-like locations all around the U.S., with little explanation as to why they're necessary or what they'll be used for, and with very tight security. It's worth looking in to.
#16 - What a lovely post about the intelligence and worth of women t… 06/06/2014 on Just wanted to drop a quote... +2
#27 - thanks 06/06/2014 on British Immigration +1
#66 - One hundred forty is correct. You only use and when there is a… 06/06/2014 on why +1
#22 - What's the name of the show?  [+] (2 new replies) 06/06/2014 on British Immigration 0
User avatar #25 - midgettitwank (06/06/2014) [-]
Come Fly With Me, by the makers of Little Britain
User avatar #27 - newsmyrna (06/06/2014) [-]
thanks
#32 - meh 06/05/2014 on Badass fossil -2
#104 - Ah ****** up 30% is less than 70%* didn't pay att… 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
#103 - To your first statement I agree with you we shouldn't have inv…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
User avatar #104 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Ah fucked up 30% is less than 70%* didn't pay attention to my typing.
#102 - Comment deleted 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
#99 - Not ignoring in the middle of researching so give me a few min…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
#102 - newsmyrna has deleted their comment.
#97 - What fantastic country are you from just curious?  [+] (5 new replies) 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
User avatar #98 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
Way to ignore my post, not falling for it.
User avatar #103 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
To your first statement I agree with you we shouldn't have invaded Iraq and we probably could have used the CIA in Afghanistan instead of invading it, and Like I said most Americans don't agree with the war and want it over as soon as possible
To your second statement America gave over 37 billion dollars in foreign aid in 2012 of that 3 billion went to Israel now you'll have to excuse me because I'm just a stupid American and obviously we didn't learn math because Math doesn't contain Jesus or Freedom, but I'm pretty sure 3 billion is not half of 37 billion. also here is the government website that tells you how much money we give to israel www.foreignassistance.gov/web/OU.aspx?FY=2015&OUID=164&AgencyID=0&FromRGA=true&budTab=tab_Bud_Planned
30% of Americans are overweight that is horrible and embarrassing, but that still leaves 70% which ones again please excuse my math, but I'm pretty sure 70% is less than 30%. Finally you seem to be the one who is indoctrinated I have no problem with anyone just because of their nationality or religion. You on the otherhand seem to be extremely racist and nationalistic which are signs of indoctrination. Also why don't you tell me where you are from I'm just curious.
User avatar #104 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Ah fucked up 30% is less than 70%* didn't pay attention to my typing.
User avatar #99 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Not ignoring in the middle of researching so give me a few minutes buddy
#102 - newsmyrna has deleted their comment.
#88 - One war is over the other will end next year, and the vast maj…  [+] (7 new replies) 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
User avatar #96 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
"One war is over the other will end next year, and the vast majority of American's hate the war."

So you killed millions, place in puppet governments, destroyed most of their infrastructure and you say it's ok because you might end the wars?1.

Thank you wonderful americans for destroying most of the middle east, increasing the support for terrorist groups all around their countries, but hey, you are stopping the wars so now it's A.O.K what you've done. Wonderful logic. Thanks for showing me that, what a fucking stupid American cunt.

'We give Unconditional support to all of our closets allies like every NATO nation, Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, Colombia, Mexico the list goes on. "

You give over half of your aid budget to a single country you moron, no matter how bad they fuck up. They're the new nazis in this world and you're supporting them. Fucking hell you americans are stupid cunts.


"We aren't all fat and none of us are as ignorant as your comments are. "
Most are you twa, your people are the second most fattest nations on the entire planet you typical ignorant twat.

"Why don't you stop hating people for the fact that their from a country you don't like and start judging people on who they are as a person. '
Because most Americans are indoctrinated morons with the same views. You have over 300 million people and you retards have only two party system. You people need to be castrated.
User avatar #97 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
What fantastic country are you from just curious?
User avatar #98 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
Way to ignore my post, not falling for it.
User avatar #103 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
To your first statement I agree with you we shouldn't have invaded Iraq and we probably could have used the CIA in Afghanistan instead of invading it, and Like I said most Americans don't agree with the war and want it over as soon as possible
To your second statement America gave over 37 billion dollars in foreign aid in 2012 of that 3 billion went to Israel now you'll have to excuse me because I'm just a stupid American and obviously we didn't learn math because Math doesn't contain Jesus or Freedom, but I'm pretty sure 3 billion is not half of 37 billion. also here is the government website that tells you how much money we give to israel www.foreignassistance.gov/web/OU.aspx?FY=2015&OUID=164&AgencyID=0&FromRGA=true&budTab=tab_Bud_Planned
30% of Americans are overweight that is horrible and embarrassing, but that still leaves 70% which ones again please excuse my math, but I'm pretty sure 70% is less than 30%. Finally you seem to be the one who is indoctrinated I have no problem with anyone just because of their nationality or religion. You on the otherhand seem to be extremely racist and nationalistic which are signs of indoctrination. Also why don't you tell me where you are from I'm just curious.
User avatar #104 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Ah fucked up 30% is less than 70%* didn't pay attention to my typing.
User avatar #99 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Not ignoring in the middle of researching so give me a few minutes buddy
#102 - newsmyrna has deleted their comment.
#69 - Ok what's wrong with Americans you Nationalist **** ?  [+] (10 new replies) 06/05/2014 on Oh Putin, you so crazy 0
User avatar #72 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
What's right with the fat morons.

Never ending support for more war in the middle east east.
Unconditional support for Israel no matter how much they fuck up.
They blame whites for everything the blacks do wrong in their country.
They're banking system fucked up most of the western world.
They're fat, ignorant fuckers that can't get the hint that they're one of the most hated countrys on the fucking planet, the list goes on and on.

Do you people ever wonder why so many people hate americans? Because you people are morons who do noting but start wars!

Just die you fat fucks already.
User avatar #88 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
One war is over the other will end next year, and the vast majority of American's hate the war.
We give Unconditional support to all of our closets allies like every NATO nation, Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, Colombia, Mexico the list goes on.
Our banking system is modeled after the European banking system.
We aren't all fat and none of us are as ignorant as your comments are.
I'm an American who lives in China, I've met people from all over the world. I've met Egyptians, Russians, Romanians, Danes, Germans, Koreans, Japanese, Iranians ect and I've never met anyone who hated me because I was an American. Some of my closets friends are Muslim, Russians, and Chinese and we get along great. Why don't you stop hating people for the fact that their from a country you don't like and start judging people on who they are as a person.
User avatar #96 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
"One war is over the other will end next year, and the vast majority of American's hate the war."

So you killed millions, place in puppet governments, destroyed most of their infrastructure and you say it's ok because you might end the wars?1.

Thank you wonderful americans for destroying most of the middle east, increasing the support for terrorist groups all around their countries, but hey, you are stopping the wars so now it's A.O.K what you've done. Wonderful logic. Thanks for showing me that, what a fucking stupid American cunt.

'We give Unconditional support to all of our closets allies like every NATO nation, Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, Colombia, Mexico the list goes on. "

You give over half of your aid budget to a single country you moron, no matter how bad they fuck up. They're the new nazis in this world and you're supporting them. Fucking hell you americans are stupid cunts.


"We aren't all fat and none of us are as ignorant as your comments are. "
Most are you twa, your people are the second most fattest nations on the entire planet you typical ignorant twat.

"Why don't you stop hating people for the fact that their from a country you don't like and start judging people on who they are as a person. '
Because most Americans are indoctrinated morons with the same views. You have over 300 million people and you retards have only two party system. You people need to be castrated.
User avatar #97 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
What fantastic country are you from just curious?
User avatar #98 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
Way to ignore my post, not falling for it.
User avatar #103 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
To your first statement I agree with you we shouldn't have invaded Iraq and we probably could have used the CIA in Afghanistan instead of invading it, and Like I said most Americans don't agree with the war and want it over as soon as possible
To your second statement America gave over 37 billion dollars in foreign aid in 2012 of that 3 billion went to Israel now you'll have to excuse me because I'm just a stupid American and obviously we didn't learn math because Math doesn't contain Jesus or Freedom, but I'm pretty sure 3 billion is not half of 37 billion. also here is the government website that tells you how much money we give to israel www.foreignassistance.gov/web/OU.aspx?FY=2015&OUID=164&AgencyID=0&FromRGA=true&budTab=tab_Bud_Planned
30% of Americans are overweight that is horrible and embarrassing, but that still leaves 70% which ones again please excuse my math, but I'm pretty sure 70% is less than 30%. Finally you seem to be the one who is indoctrinated I have no problem with anyone just because of their nationality or religion. You on the otherhand seem to be extremely racist and nationalistic which are signs of indoctrination. Also why don't you tell me where you are from I'm just curious.
User avatar #104 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Ah fucked up 30% is less than 70%* didn't pay attention to my typing.
User avatar #99 - newsmyrna (06/05/2014) [-]
Not ignoring in the middle of researching so give me a few minutes buddy
#102 - newsmyrna has deleted their comment.
User avatar #73 - economic (06/05/2014) [-]
Their*
#23 - Someone will murder you 06/05/2014 on Bum Rush 0
#56 - What is the point of a Juvenal Justice System if you aren't go…  [+] (2 new replies) 06/03/2014 on Awaiting possible media... 0
User avatar #100 - strifethethird (06/03/2014) [-]
would you put little Ol' Micheal Myers to Juvy or would you look him up in a high security mental institute? He is 6 after all...

I know it's a movie, but pretty much the same shit
User avatar #93 - revanmal (06/03/2014) [-]
The Juvenile Justice System is used plenty - for things like vandalism, assault, theft. Things teenagers and kids usually do. Small-time shit. But these two are mentally disturbed and outright murderous. That shit needs to be taken seriously.
#178 - To be honest I confused dutch and danes there sorry 06/03/2014 on American Tourists 0
#45 - I ******* hate mansa mansua, the ethopian guy and… 06/03/2014 on Just another game of Civ 0
#161 - outside of windmills and Amsterdam what else is there to talk …  [+] (2 new replies) 06/03/2014 on American Tourists -1
#177 - anonymous (06/03/2014) [-]
Are you serious or just an average U.S.A. citizen? Amsterdam is not in Denmark...
User avatar #178 - newsmyrna (06/03/2014) [-]
To be honest I confused dutch and danes there sorry
#480 - I'm good with not having anything 06/03/2014 on Username-Pictures Part 2 0
#44 - Adams has mutton chops it's different. 06/02/2014 on U.S. President Trivia... 0
#220 - I'm actually not cringing at all over the second one I'm very … 05/24/2014 on Cringe Compilation Part 3 +1
#28 - All the political parties here agree with each other on every issue  [+] (2 new replies) 05/23/2014 on usa vs canada +10
#54 - nyeeeh (05/23/2014) [-]
Everybody in china agrees with those political parties?
#56 - broswagonist (05/23/2014) [-]
I don't hear anyone complaining.
#27 - Let me put this in words you'll understand. Nobody cares what …  [+] (1 new reply) 05/23/2014 on usa vs canada +1
#63 - anonymous (05/23/2014) [-]
and nobody understands what the fuck you meant by that comment
#17 - Might be useful 05/23/2014 on Extra Fabulous Comics... +1

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #4 - pvtgoblin (03/01/2013) [-]
So what made you post this kind of **** ?
#5 to #4 - newsmyrna (03/03/2013) [-]
lots and lots of this. sorry it took so long to respond i was banned
 Friends (0)