Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

nathanbiggs    

Rank #4928 on Comments
nathanbiggs Avatar Level 267 Comments: Pure Win
Offline
Send mail to nathanbiggs Block nathanbiggs Invite nathanbiggs to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:6/03/2011
Last Login:10/22/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#4928
Highest Content Rank:#6115
Highest Comment Rank:#660
Content Thumbs: 112 total,  193 ,  81
Comment Thumbs: 7014 total,  9004 ,  1990
Content Level Progress: 60% (3/5)
Level 9 Content: New Here → Level 10 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 31% (31/100)
Level 267 Comments: Pure Win → Level 268 Comments: Pure Win
Subscribers:0
Content Views:16307
Times Content Favorited:32 times
Total Comments Made:1994
FJ Points:6855

latest user's comments

#23 - >not taunting after killing someone that has invaded your o…  [+] (7 new replies) 07/30/2014 on Red spookt 'em. 0
#24 - rdobet (07/30/2014) [-]
How does being a blue phantom work in DSII?
Is it still the same punishment against sinners type thing?
User avatar #25 - nathanbiggs (07/30/2014) [-]
Yes, it's a punishment for sinners most of the time.
#26 - rdobet (07/30/2014) [-]
Then he's still a fucking ganker here. He definitely didn't invade two friends just having fun PvEing
User avatar #27 - nathanbiggs (07/30/2014) [-]
He's literally right next to the boss room. He had obviously summoned in a phantom to help him out with the Flexile Sentry, getting invaded wasn't part of the plan.
#28 - rdobet (07/30/2014) [-]
Still, he invaded someone for this to happen. If it were the red first, sure.
User avatar #29 - nathanbiggs (07/30/2014) [-]
You don't have to invade someone to acquire sin, killing NPC's also makes you a sinner.
#30 - rdobet (07/30/2014) [-]
#30 - >obsidian ****** the fallout series. You …  [+] (1 new reply) 07/30/2014 on ALL FOR THE MONEHZZZ -2
#31 - loopymoomoo (07/30/2014) [-]
the landscape doe.
the combat, greatly improved. enemies? sexy as fuck. difficulty, off the charts.
landscape, meh. bugs, near unplayable after certain time.
example.
my entire inventory dissapeared once.
game crashed whenever i opened a container. some entire rooms didnt work.
oh, and the intro.
game is 8/10
dlc 9.9/10
#4 - >Watch_Dogs >not Sleeping Dogs You almost had it. 07/30/2014 on Titleless +31
#25 - *Obsidian is the best DLC makers  [+] (3 new replies) 07/30/2014 on ALL FOR THE MONEHZZZ +3
#29 - loopymoomoo (07/30/2014) [-]
obsidian fucked the fallout series.
the dlc made the pain go away tho,
except the stupid one with the canyon thing.
User avatar #30 - nathanbiggs (07/30/2014) [-]
>obsidian fucked the fallout series.
You better not be talking about New Vegas, New Vegas was much better than Bethesda's Fallout 3.
#31 - loopymoomoo (07/30/2014) [-]
the landscape doe.
the combat, greatly improved. enemies? sexy as fuck. difficulty, off the charts.
landscape, meh. bugs, near unplayable after certain time.
example.
my entire inventory dissapeared once.
game crashed whenever i opened a container. some entire rooms didnt work.
oh, and the intro.
game is 8/10
dlc 9.9/10
#49 - That's not how it works where I live. A cold bottle of water … 07/28/2014 on Bottled Water Logic 0
#56 - >not doing a blind run for your first playthrough You …  [+] (1 new reply) 07/25/2014 on Praise the Casul 0
User avatar #58 - YllekNayr (07/25/2014) [-]
I have a crippling addiction to researching a game thoroughly before I play it.

It was kind of necessary to research it anyways, since I tried to play with the abomination that is the default mouse and keyboard settings.

As for Ornstein and Smough, I didn't need to research them. I'd seen their ugly mugs a thousand times on this site, so I had the gist of their fight force fed to me.
#33 - Xbone-tan 07/24/2014 on Fixed it 0
#496 - It's rare at this point for either to be substantially better … 07/22/2014 on belongs in the trash 0
#450 - That's just a list of animes with good dubs, whether or not th…  [+] (2 new replies) 07/22/2014 on belongs in the trash 0
User avatar #452 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
That's the problem with dubs

there may be good dubs but that's because they're good when compared to other dubs

when compared to subs, a shit load more subs are better than the dub
User avatar #496 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
It's rare at this point for either to be substantially better than the other. Both usually have their ups and downs and which you watch comes down to preference. I have yet to see an anime with a substantially better sub than dub.
#387 - Aside from Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger, not really. 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash 0
#144 - Most of them have good voice acting, though. 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +1
#115 - >I said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs. The…  [+] (12 new replies) 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +7
#141 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
just because they're good anime doesn't justify the mediocre voice acting
#147 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
I'll give you hellsing, that is among the few dubs Iv'e heard that are decent
User avatar #144 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Most of them have good voice acting, though.
User avatar #117 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>majority i listed are good
okay, nice b8 man, got me to reply
#151 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
the fact that you're acting like you're superior for watching subbed, and acting like you're some kind of anime expert, is the reason why the word weeaboo exists. Also the reason why people are starting to hate anime-watchers. People have their opinions...you don't have to go around insulting other opinions just because you dont like it. There are no facts here, just opinion. inb4 "durrr subbed is better, thats a fact" No. We've been to school. That's an opinion.
User avatar #154 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
yeah nobody gives a fuck about anons
User avatar #222 - furiousmarshmellow (07/21/2014) [-]
Nobody gives a fuck about you either, weaboo.
User avatar #172 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
eh, i agree about the whole opinion thing.
Just chill and let people have their opinion. Ya don't have to go around insulting what you dont like.
User avatar #174 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>chill and let people have opinions
>thumbs downs my opinions and sides with people attacking my opinion
crateofhippos.jpg
User avatar #177 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
Except I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I just disagree with the approach you take to expressing yours. Sure I'd rather watch a good sub, but if someone else thinks dub is better then so what.
#166 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
lol get laid m8, you seem uptight
#142 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Go home weeb
#104 - >t-those don't count Try again.  [+] (16 new replies) 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +13
User avatar #105 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
i said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.

here's some examples so you can git gud
Panty&Stocking
Master of Martial Hearts
Bobobo
User avatar #352 - cagetheelophant (07/21/2014) [-]
Why the fuck would I watch bobobo for any fucking reason
User avatar #364 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
because it's good
User avatar #115 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>I said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.
There you go again with the whole >t-those don't count. The majority of the Anime I listed is good and have good dubs.
#141 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
just because they're good anime doesn't justify the mediocre voice acting
#147 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
I'll give you hellsing, that is among the few dubs Iv'e heard that are decent
User avatar #144 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Most of them have good voice acting, though.
User avatar #117 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>majority i listed are good
okay, nice b8 man, got me to reply
#151 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
the fact that you're acting like you're superior for watching subbed, and acting like you're some kind of anime expert, is the reason why the word weeaboo exists. Also the reason why people are starting to hate anime-watchers. People have their opinions...you don't have to go around insulting other opinions just because you dont like it. There are no facts here, just opinion. inb4 "durrr subbed is better, thats a fact" No. We've been to school. That's an opinion.
User avatar #154 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
yeah nobody gives a fuck about anons
User avatar #222 - furiousmarshmellow (07/21/2014) [-]
Nobody gives a fuck about you either, weaboo.
User avatar #172 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
eh, i agree about the whole opinion thing.
Just chill and let people have their opinion. Ya don't have to go around insulting what you dont like.
User avatar #174 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>chill and let people have opinions
>thumbs downs my opinions and sides with people attacking my opinion
crateofhippos.jpg
User avatar #177 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
Except I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I just disagree with the approach you take to expressing yours. Sure I'd rather watch a good sub, but if someone else thinks dub is better then so what.
#166 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
lol get laid m8, you seem uptight
#142 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Go home weeb
#100 - Cowboy Bebop Wolfs Rain Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherh…  [+] (42 new replies) 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +14
User avatar #447 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
And most of the acting in those dubs are inferior to the subs
User avatar #520 - sirformidio (07/23/2014) [-]
You know why people feel like those dubs are worse than the subs? You can't hear how terrible the line delivery is in Japanese.
You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either A.) barely understand or B.) don't understand, and the other is in a language you can actually hear.
However, Big O, Space Dandy, and Cowboy Bebop were all considered better in English. Even by the people who made them, which is why I always bring them up.
User avatar #523 - killerliquid (07/24/2014) [-]
"Even by the people who made them" Doesn't mean shit if I use your logic
User avatar #527 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Literally any other point of that argument could've been used to debate an opinion. Literally any other sentence.
Instead you choose the one sentence that you can't argue, and decide to tell me it's bullshit.
User avatar #528 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
I can argue it because you said that "You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either" and if I do use that then the original creators wouldn't be able to know if it was better or not because they didn't/barely know how to speak english
User avatar #529 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Actually, a lot of the time, the people who work for/run the larger anime studio's are bilingual.
User avatar #530 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
Well

fuk

I concede my points then
User avatar #450 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
That's just a list of animes with good dubs, whether or not they are better than the sub is debatable.
User avatar #452 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
That's the problem with dubs

there may be good dubs but that's because they're good when compared to other dubs

when compared to subs, a shit load more subs are better than the dub
User avatar #496 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
It's rare at this point for either to be substantially better than the other. Both usually have their ups and downs and which you watch comes down to preference. I have yet to see an anime with a substantially better sub than dub.
User avatar #385 - ThatsSoFunnyHeHe (07/21/2014) [-]
No, the Attack on Titan dub is horrendous.
User avatar #387 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Aside from Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger, not really.
#243 - RedJoker (07/21/2014) [-]
Its no use arguing with makoto. He's the anime board's #1 shitposter and elitist otaku.
User avatar #467 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
Nah i just got good tastes
User avatar #444 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
In my experience I've found that the /anime/ board doesn't actually like anime. They all just talk about how much they hate whatever show.

Especially Rei. Fuck you, Rei. <3
#502 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
User avatar #504 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
You know what you did
#505 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
idk you probably like yuriyuri or something.
User avatar #506 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
Ew, no
#507 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
Then what? I piss people off on a daily basis.
User avatar #101 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>not about robot cowboys
>furry shit
lol
LOL
LOL
sub better
nahh
ehhh
>watching attack on shit
it sucks
>not about a giant cherrio
LOL
nahh
ehh
>not a ghost turtle >watching this shit
ok
>watching deadman woderland
boats need engines
LOL
>not about satan singing
ehh
wtf is dis
lol
>watching miyazaki
>watching this garbage
#462 - megavoir (07/22/2014) [-]
It's unfortunate how many red thumbs you're getting for being right.
User avatar #466 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
you're telling me
#156 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Damn, you either have shit taste in anime or are one of those elitist weaboos who think that any popular anime is automatic shit.
User avatar #163 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
or i like anime that's not on everybody's top 50 popularity list because i have different tastes. ya think of that bub?
User avatar #104 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>t-those don't count
Try again.
User avatar #105 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
i said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.

here's some examples so you can git gud
Panty&Stocking
Master of Martial Hearts
Bobobo
User avatar #352 - cagetheelophant (07/21/2014) [-]
Why the fuck would I watch bobobo for any fucking reason
User avatar #364 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
because it's good
User avatar #115 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>I said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.
There you go again with the whole >t-those don't count. The majority of the Anime I listed is good and have good dubs.
#141 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
just because they're good anime doesn't justify the mediocre voice acting
#147 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
I'll give you hellsing, that is among the few dubs Iv'e heard that are decent
User avatar #144 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Most of them have good voice acting, though.
User avatar #117 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>majority i listed are good
okay, nice b8 man, got me to reply
#151 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
the fact that you're acting like you're superior for watching subbed, and acting like you're some kind of anime expert, is the reason why the word weeaboo exists. Also the reason why people are starting to hate anime-watchers. People have their opinions...you don't have to go around insulting other opinions just because you dont like it. There are no facts here, just opinion. inb4 "durrr subbed is better, thats a fact" No. We've been to school. That's an opinion.
User avatar #154 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
yeah nobody gives a fuck about anons
User avatar #222 - furiousmarshmellow (07/21/2014) [-]
Nobody gives a fuck about you either, weaboo.
User avatar #172 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
eh, i agree about the whole opinion thing.
Just chill and let people have their opinion. Ya don't have to go around insulting what you dont like.
User avatar #174 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>chill and let people have opinions
>thumbs downs my opinions and sides with people attacking my opinion
crateofhippos.jpg
User avatar #177 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
Except I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I just disagree with the approach you take to expressing yours. Sure I'd rather watch a good sub, but if someone else thinks dub is better then so what.
#166 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
lol get laid m8, you seem uptight
#142 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Go home weeb
#96 - "A few" is an understatement. There are a vast numb…  [+] (44 new replies) 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +3
User avatar #97 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
name some, because ya wrong
User avatar #100 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Cowboy Bebop
Wolfs Rain
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Gurren Lagann
Neon Genesis Evangelion & Rebuild of Evangelion
Black Lagoon
Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Big O
One Piece
Welcome to the NHK
Trigun
Ghost in the Shell
Space Dandy
Deadman Wonderland
Akira
Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z
Hellsing
Samurai Champloo
Knights of Sedonia
Soul Eater
Spirited Away
FLCL
User avatar #447 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
And most of the acting in those dubs are inferior to the subs
User avatar #520 - sirformidio (07/23/2014) [-]
You know why people feel like those dubs are worse than the subs? You can't hear how terrible the line delivery is in Japanese.
You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either A.) barely understand or B.) don't understand, and the other is in a language you can actually hear.
However, Big O, Space Dandy, and Cowboy Bebop were all considered better in English. Even by the people who made them, which is why I always bring them up.
User avatar #523 - killerliquid (07/24/2014) [-]
"Even by the people who made them" Doesn't mean shit if I use your logic
User avatar #527 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Literally any other point of that argument could've been used to debate an opinion. Literally any other sentence.
Instead you choose the one sentence that you can't argue, and decide to tell me it's bullshit.
User avatar #528 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
I can argue it because you said that "You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either" and if I do use that then the original creators wouldn't be able to know if it was better or not because they didn't/barely know how to speak english
User avatar #529 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Actually, a lot of the time, the people who work for/run the larger anime studio's are bilingual.
User avatar #530 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
Well

fuk

I concede my points then
User avatar #450 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
That's just a list of animes with good dubs, whether or not they are better than the sub is debatable.
User avatar #452 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
That's the problem with dubs

there may be good dubs but that's because they're good when compared to other dubs

when compared to subs, a shit load more subs are better than the dub
User avatar #496 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
It's rare at this point for either to be substantially better than the other. Both usually have their ups and downs and which you watch comes down to preference. I have yet to see an anime with a substantially better sub than dub.
User avatar #385 - ThatsSoFunnyHeHe (07/21/2014) [-]
No, the Attack on Titan dub is horrendous.
User avatar #387 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Aside from Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger, not really.
#243 - RedJoker (07/21/2014) [-]
Its no use arguing with makoto. He's the anime board's #1 shitposter and elitist otaku.
User avatar #467 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
Nah i just got good tastes
User avatar #444 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
In my experience I've found that the /anime/ board doesn't actually like anime. They all just talk about how much they hate whatever show.

Especially Rei. Fuck you, Rei. <3
#502 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
User avatar #504 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
You know what you did
#505 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
idk you probably like yuriyuri or something.
User avatar #506 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
Ew, no
#507 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
Then what? I piss people off on a daily basis.
User avatar #101 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>not about robot cowboys
>furry shit
lol
LOL
LOL
sub better
nahh
ehhh
>watching attack on shit
it sucks
>not about a giant cherrio
LOL
nahh
ehh
>not a ghost turtle >watching this shit
ok
>watching deadman woderland
boats need engines
LOL
>not about satan singing
ehh
wtf is dis
lol
>watching miyazaki
>watching this garbage
#462 - megavoir (07/22/2014) [-]
It's unfortunate how many red thumbs you're getting for being right.
User avatar #466 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
you're telling me
#156 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Damn, you either have shit taste in anime or are one of those elitist weaboos who think that any popular anime is automatic shit.
User avatar #163 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
or i like anime that's not on everybody's top 50 popularity list because i have different tastes. ya think of that bub?
User avatar #104 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>t-those don't count
Try again.
User avatar #105 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
i said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.

here's some examples so you can git gud
Panty&Stocking
Master of Martial Hearts
Bobobo
User avatar #352 - cagetheelophant (07/21/2014) [-]
Why the fuck would I watch bobobo for any fucking reason
User avatar #364 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
because it's good
User avatar #115 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>I said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.
There you go again with the whole >t-those don't count. The majority of the Anime I listed is good and have good dubs.
#141 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
just because they're good anime doesn't justify the mediocre voice acting
#147 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
I'll give you hellsing, that is among the few dubs Iv'e heard that are decent
User avatar #144 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Most of them have good voice acting, though.
User avatar #117 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>majority i listed are good
okay, nice b8 man, got me to reply
#151 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
the fact that you're acting like you're superior for watching subbed, and acting like you're some kind of anime expert, is the reason why the word weeaboo exists. Also the reason why people are starting to hate anime-watchers. People have their opinions...you don't have to go around insulting other opinions just because you dont like it. There are no facts here, just opinion. inb4 "durrr subbed is better, thats a fact" No. We've been to school. That's an opinion.
User avatar #154 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
yeah nobody gives a fuck about anons
User avatar #222 - furiousmarshmellow (07/21/2014) [-]
Nobody gives a fuck about you either, weaboo.
User avatar #172 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
eh, i agree about the whole opinion thing.
Just chill and let people have their opinion. Ya don't have to go around insulting what you dont like.
User avatar #174 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>chill and let people have opinions
>thumbs downs my opinions and sides with people attacking my opinion
crateofhippos.jpg
User avatar #177 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
Except I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I just disagree with the approach you take to expressing yours. Sure I'd rather watch a good sub, but if someone else thinks dub is better then so what.
#166 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
lol get laid m8, you seem uptight
#142 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Go home weeb
#94 - >not watching a good dub You are truly scum.  [+] (46 new replies) 07/21/2014 on belongs in the trash +7
User avatar #95 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
I do for a good dub, but there are only a few good dubs.
User avatar #96 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
"A few" is an understatement. There are a vast number of Animes with a good dub, and a lot with dubs better than subs.
User avatar #97 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
name some, because ya wrong
User avatar #100 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Cowboy Bebop
Wolfs Rain
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Gurren Lagann
Neon Genesis Evangelion & Rebuild of Evangelion
Black Lagoon
Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Big O
One Piece
Welcome to the NHK
Trigun
Ghost in the Shell
Space Dandy
Deadman Wonderland
Akira
Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z
Hellsing
Samurai Champloo
Knights of Sedonia
Soul Eater
Spirited Away
FLCL
User avatar #447 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
And most of the acting in those dubs are inferior to the subs
User avatar #520 - sirformidio (07/23/2014) [-]
You know why people feel like those dubs are worse than the subs? You can't hear how terrible the line delivery is in Japanese.
You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either A.) barely understand or B.) don't understand, and the other is in a language you can actually hear.
However, Big O, Space Dandy, and Cowboy Bebop were all considered better in English. Even by the people who made them, which is why I always bring them up.
User avatar #523 - killerliquid (07/24/2014) [-]
"Even by the people who made them" Doesn't mean shit if I use your logic
User avatar #527 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Literally any other point of that argument could've been used to debate an opinion. Literally any other sentence.
Instead you choose the one sentence that you can't argue, and decide to tell me it's bullshit.
User avatar #528 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
I can argue it because you said that "You have no real way to compare the two, because one is in a language you either" and if I do use that then the original creators wouldn't be able to know if it was better or not because they didn't/barely know how to speak english
User avatar #529 - sirformidio (07/25/2014) [-]
Actually, a lot of the time, the people who work for/run the larger anime studio's are bilingual.
User avatar #530 - killerliquid (07/25/2014) [-]
Well

fuk

I concede my points then
User avatar #450 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
That's just a list of animes with good dubs, whether or not they are better than the sub is debatable.
User avatar #452 - killerliquid (07/22/2014) [-]
That's the problem with dubs

there may be good dubs but that's because they're good when compared to other dubs

when compared to subs, a shit load more subs are better than the dub
User avatar #496 - nathanbiggs (07/22/2014) [-]
It's rare at this point for either to be substantially better than the other. Both usually have their ups and downs and which you watch comes down to preference. I have yet to see an anime with a substantially better sub than dub.
User avatar #385 - ThatsSoFunnyHeHe (07/21/2014) [-]
No, the Attack on Titan dub is horrendous.
User avatar #387 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Aside from Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger, not really.
#243 - RedJoker (07/21/2014) [-]
Its no use arguing with makoto. He's the anime board's #1 shitposter and elitist otaku.
User avatar #467 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
Nah i just got good tastes
User avatar #444 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
In my experience I've found that the /anime/ board doesn't actually like anime. They all just talk about how much they hate whatever show.

Especially Rei. Fuck you, Rei. <3
#502 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
User avatar #504 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
You know what you did
#505 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
idk you probably like yuriyuri or something.
User avatar #506 - deliciousdee (07/22/2014) [-]
Ew, no
#507 - Rei (07/22/2014) [-]
Then what? I piss people off on a daily basis.
User avatar #101 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>not about robot cowboys
>furry shit
lol
LOL
LOL
sub better
nahh
ehhh
>watching attack on shit
it sucks
>not about a giant cherrio
LOL
nahh
ehh
>not a ghost turtle >watching this shit
ok
>watching deadman woderland
boats need engines
LOL
>not about satan singing
ehh
wtf is dis
lol
>watching miyazaki
>watching this garbage
#462 - megavoir (07/22/2014) [-]
It's unfortunate how many red thumbs you're getting for being right.
User avatar #466 - makotoitou (07/22/2014) [-]
you're telling me
#156 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Damn, you either have shit taste in anime or are one of those elitist weaboos who think that any popular anime is automatic shit.
User avatar #163 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
or i like anime that's not on everybody's top 50 popularity list because i have different tastes. ya think of that bub?
User avatar #104 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>t-those don't count
Try again.
User avatar #105 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
i said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.

here's some examples so you can git gud
Panty&Stocking
Master of Martial Hearts
Bobobo
User avatar #352 - cagetheelophant (07/21/2014) [-]
Why the fuck would I watch bobobo for any fucking reason
User avatar #364 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
because it's good
User avatar #115 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
>I said good dub, not garbage anime with bad dubs.
There you go again with the whole >t-those don't count. The majority of the Anime I listed is good and have good dubs.
#141 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
just because they're good anime doesn't justify the mediocre voice acting
#147 - maguitox (07/21/2014) [-]
I'll give you hellsing, that is among the few dubs Iv'e heard that are decent
User avatar #144 - nathanbiggs (07/21/2014) [-]
Most of them have good voice acting, though.
User avatar #117 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>majority i listed are good
okay, nice b8 man, got me to reply
#151 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
the fact that you're acting like you're superior for watching subbed, and acting like you're some kind of anime expert, is the reason why the word weeaboo exists. Also the reason why people are starting to hate anime-watchers. People have their opinions...you don't have to go around insulting other opinions just because you dont like it. There are no facts here, just opinion. inb4 "durrr subbed is better, thats a fact" No. We've been to school. That's an opinion.
User avatar #154 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
yeah nobody gives a fuck about anons
User avatar #222 - furiousmarshmellow (07/21/2014) [-]
Nobody gives a fuck about you either, weaboo.
User avatar #172 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
eh, i agree about the whole opinion thing.
Just chill and let people have their opinion. Ya don't have to go around insulting what you dont like.
User avatar #174 - makotoitou (07/21/2014) [-]
>chill and let people have opinions
>thumbs downs my opinions and sides with people attacking my opinion
crateofhippos.jpg
User avatar #177 - ItsSarahDuh (07/21/2014) [-]
Except I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I just disagree with the approach you take to expressing yours. Sure I'd rather watch a good sub, but if someone else thinks dub is better then so what.
#166 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
lol get laid m8, you seem uptight
#142 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/21/2014) [-]
Go home weeb
#135 - >The third world countries have little in the way of indust…  [+] (1 new reply) 07/21/2014 on Salary idea from John Stewart -1
User avatar #141 - lean (07/21/2014) [-]
The term arose from the cold war- referring to unaligned countries that for the most part started out as colonies. Most Third World countries were former colonies. Having gained independence many of these countries, especially smaller ones, were faced with the challenges of nation and institution-building on their own for the first time. Due to this common background, many of these nations were "developing" in economic terms for most of the 20th century, and many still are. This term, used today, generally denotes countries that have not developed to the same levels as OECD countries, and are thus in the process of developing,

It is a stereotyping and evolution of the term to refer to less developed countries, because as you know- the cold war ended. Many of the original "third world" either picked sides or made different allies, and have developed beyond the stereotypical simple trade economies. Also, several colonies from cold war era are no longer considered such and have been added to that particular bloc of countries. I think the PC crowd has lately started trending the term "majority world" for this countries because the majority of the world's population lives within them. Fun fact: all of these countries demand and receive western aid. I apologize and will use majority world terminology from now on.
#1008266 - I thought that the first time, then I replayed it and I enjoyed it. 07/19/2014 on Video Games Board - console... 0
#1008230 - The tier list for New Vegas DLC's goes: Old World Blues>…  [+] (2 new replies) 07/19/2014 on Video Games Board - console... 0
User avatar #1008265 - ramerez (07/19/2014) [-]
I played Dead Money and i thought it was shittier than shit.
User avatar #1008266 - nathanbiggs (07/19/2014) [-]
I thought that the first time, then I replayed it and I enjoyed it.
#35 - Play on console, than.  [+] (1 new reply) 07/19/2014 on A fetish for Miners 0
User avatar #41 - memealert (07/19/2014) [-]
toplel
#12 - Picture 07/19/2014 on I believe I've found a wall... +15
#50 - >Too small It's the same basic size as the 360 controll… 07/18/2014 on Talk dirty to me. You know... +1
#48 - >smaller control sticks Not a bad thing, especially con… 07/18/2014 on Talk dirty to me. You know... 0
#41 - You best be joking. The Xbone controller is a step above the …  [+] (2 new replies) 07/18/2014 on Talk dirty to me. You know... 0
#44 - xspencerxxx (07/18/2014) [-]
>smaller control sticks
>they fucked up the triggers
>they fucked up the bumpers
>dpad is better but still shit
>flat as fuck
>smaller
>STILL used aa batteries
its a major step down bud
User avatar #48 - nathanbiggs (07/18/2014) [-]
>smaller control sticks
Not a bad thing, especially considering they're designed better
>>they fucked up the triggers
How can you even think this? The triggers are much more natural to use, plus the haptic feedback that they can give is very nice.
>flat as fuck
Not a bad thing
>Smaller
Not a bad thing
>Still uses aa batteries
Subjective, plus they removed the protruding battery pack so that's nice
#35 - Better controller, coming through.  [+] (9 new replies) 07/18/2014 on Talk dirty to me. You know... 0
User avatar #46 - pwnagraphy (07/18/2014) [-]
Absolute piece of shit. Too small, D-pad doesn't feel like it's there, sticks too small, triggers feel all sorts of fucked up, bumpers don't feel like bumpers, more like d-pad buttons, Fucking touch screen home button
#56 - xxxsonic fanxxx (07/18/2014) [-]
Also a Fatty.
User avatar #54 - bestfoxgirl (07/18/2014) [-]
To be honest, d pad in the original was shitty too.

But I agree that the original is way better
#51 - blazefox (07/18/2014) [-]
They look relitvly the same size
User avatar #50 - nathanbiggs (07/18/2014) [-]
>Too small
It's the same basic size as the 360 controller
>D-pad
Better than its 360 counterpart
>sticks too small
Debatable, they're designed better so it's not all that noticeable
>triggers feel all sorts of fucked up
They're much more natural feeling than the 360's and the haptic feedback alone makes them better
> bumpers don't feel like bumpers
They're not meant to be used like the 360's bumpers
> Fucking touch screen home button
What are you talking about?
#39 - xspencerxxx (07/18/2014) [-]
are you kidding? that controller is a abomination, a huge step down from the 360
User avatar #41 - nathanbiggs (07/18/2014) [-]
You best be joking. The Xbone controller is a step above the 360 controller in almost every way, aside from the decision to not use screws.
#44 - xspencerxxx (07/18/2014) [-]
>smaller control sticks
>they fucked up the triggers
>they fucked up the bumpers
>dpad is better but still shit
>flat as fuck
>smaller
>STILL used aa batteries
its a major step down bud
User avatar #48 - nathanbiggs (07/18/2014) [-]
>smaller control sticks
Not a bad thing, especially considering they're designed better
>>they fucked up the triggers
How can you even think this? The triggers are much more natural to use, plus the haptic feedback that they can give is very nice.
>flat as fuck
Not a bad thing
>Smaller
Not a bad thing
>Still uses aa batteries
Subjective, plus they removed the protruding battery pack so that's nice
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1500

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #9 - soundofwinter ONLINE (06/21/2014) [-]
**** you
#8 - angryturnip (02/05/2012) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image posted in comment #560 at Trolling 2 **
**angryturnip rolled a random image posted in comment #560 at Trolling 2 **
#4 - angryturnip (09/14/2011) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image** <--- You.
#5 to #4 - angryturnip (09/14/2011) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image** That made no sense. Let's try it again.
#3 - angryturnip (09/03/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #2 - igotsunshineinabag (07/09/2011) [-]
its onnnn
User avatar #1 - angryturnip (06/07/2011) [-]
I popped your profile comments cherry, ho.
 Friends (0)