Home Funny Pictures YouTube Funny Videos Funny GIFs Text/Links Channels Search

nathanbiggs    

Rank #4887 on Comments
nathanbiggs Avatar Level 258 Comments: Contaminated Win
Offline
Send mail to nathanbiggs Block nathanbiggs Invite nathanbiggs to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:6/03/2011
Last Login:4/21/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#6457
Comment Ranking:#4887
Highest Content Rank:#6424
Highest Comment Rank:#660
Content Thumbs: 110 total,  191 ,  81
Comment Thumbs: 5933 total,  7678 ,  1745
Content Level Progress: 20% (1/5)
Level 9 Content: New Here → Level 10 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 46% (46/100)
Level 258 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 259 Comments: Contaminated Win
Subscribers:0
Content Views:15960
Times Content Favorited:32 times
Total Comments Made:1555
FJ Points:5964

latest user's comments

#63 - Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's recei…  [+] (3 new replies) 02/25/2014 on halo n' crayola 0
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
#57 - Spartan 3's were as strong as Spartan 2's, aside from the thyr…  [+] (5 new replies) 02/25/2014 on halo n' crayola 0
#61 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I was told that Spartan 3s were basically throw away spartans. Cheap and easy to make to send on missions they might not come back from.
User avatar #63 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's received aside from a thryoid implant that made them taller and have stronger bones. Because of the fact that the gene pool was much wider, not all surviving cases resulted in Super humans, but it was possible given the right genes. They were also trained better than the 2's, technically making them better soldiers.
> basically throw away spartans
They were used as such, yes, but they had the potential and the training to be much more
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
#32 - Samuel was the first to die, and the start of the "Sparta…  [+] (22 new replies) 02/24/2014 on halo n' crayola +3
User avatar #35 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
yeah, i think cortana mentions how lucky he is, but why would the games not mention the other spartans? do they just want you to feel like you're the ONLY badass in the universe?
#37 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Not everyone knows that there are others. I don't know that much about canon, but I think Blue team (most of those spartans) are stuck on some shield world somewhere.
User avatar #54 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
The Covenant could put that to work and have super elites that would crush everything, that would be terrible, and they don't have as powerful augments or the super reflexes do they? and what was John's augment anyway? i know Cortana was his AI in charge of maintaining it and keeping him sane, but what was his special thing?
User avatar #38 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
shield world was reach wasn't it? i never played any after Halo 3 so i can't say for sure, but wasn't that the shield world? and it got glassed and killed everyone so why did they survive? and do they still fight the covenant, or do they just lay low and hide?
#40 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Nah, but Come to think of it though, Halsey was with them, and she was in Halo 4 so I don't know where they are at the moment. The official word I think though is that Chief is the last spartan. Well he was, now there's Spartan 4s running around.

Long story short,
CE-3 People think John is the last one. He isn't really. The others have their own shit going on.

H4-Present
Spartan 4s are created. So now there are a bunch of spartans again.
User avatar #41 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
aren't spartan 4s just odst with some implants or better gear or something?
#42 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
They're anyone worthy of becoming a spartan. They're a little bit weaker than the Spartan 2s, but they're closer to them than the Spartan 3s were. The augmentations are a little weaker and aren't as restrictive as to who they can be given to.

ODSTs, Other generation Spartans, etc.
User avatar #57 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's were as strong as Spartan 2's, aside from the thyroid implant that made the Spartan 2's taller. I don't know where the misconception bout this comes from. A Spartan 3 could kick a Spartan 4's ass any day.
#61 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I was told that Spartan 3s were basically throw away spartans. Cheap and easy to make to send on missions they might not come back from.
User avatar #63 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's received aside from a thryoid implant that made them taller and have stronger bones. Because of the fact that the gene pool was much wider, not all surviving cases resulted in Super humans, but it was possible given the right genes. They were also trained better than the 2's, technically making them better soldiers.
> basically throw away spartans
They were used as such, yes, but they had the potential and the training to be much more
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
User avatar #43 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
ok, i just remember there was one generation of spartans that were just soldiers with a bit more training and better gear, i wasn't sure if that was it. but why not go back to the Spartan 2s? why did they stop them if they are so effective?
#46 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 2s could only be created by using a very strong augmentation that killed off a crazy amount of potential candidates. It was also highly illegal. They were kidnapped as children and replaced with flash clones (clones that will die off essentially erasing their identity). Afterwords if they survived augmentations (which like I said is rare) they would be put through rigorous training.

Spartan 3s were pretty weak in comparison I think and their gear wasn't nearly as high tech. Most didn't even have shields.

Spartan 4s are basically the UNSC doing what you just suggested. Making more spartans. Only major difference is that you don't need godlike DNA to become one.
User avatar #47 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
well the spartan 2s were as strong as if not stronger than anything the covenant had, except maybe hunters, and they had the best gear so they were much more effective and essential in the field. The other spartans aren't as useful as them, the only thing they have going for them is that there are more of them but numbers aren't everything.
#48 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Pretty much. Chief's basically a god. Him, Noble Six, and maybe another spartan I feel like I'm forgetting have been labelled as being "Hyper Lethal".
User avatar #49 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so are they gods even among other spartan 2s? and i'd rather have a hyper lethal on my side, than some odst with similar armor but none of the kick that the 2s had.
#51 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Some more than others. Chief wasn't even the best Spartan 2. He was more like average. He was a good leader and he was insanely lucky. Others were bigger, smarter, or even better shots than him. It's just a label given to a select few. Noble six was killed on Reach with a bunch of other Spartans.; 2s and 3s.
User avatar #52 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
if he's average and he can do all the shit he can (i know luck plays into it, but that's not the only reason for his success) then isn't the risk of people not accepting the implants worth the reward? doesn't the end justify the means?
User avatar #77 - quasimodem (02/25/2014) [-]
its funny you ask that last question because in halo 4, that's the exact question the UNI (i think) asks halsey in the intro
#53 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I'd say so. But realistically the S4 program is kind of better. The final result is pretty close and now that everything is out in the open the chances of getting another S2 program going is unlikely. Especially since Halsey (the creator of the Spartan 2s) is now either captured or working with the Covenant.

#29 - >all but one spartan died against the covenant Multiple…  [+] (26 new replies) 02/24/2014 on halo n' crayola +7
User avatar #44 - shadowoflife (02/25/2014) [-]
Woah, wait, what happened to the rest of them? I thought John was the last one.
User avatar #56 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
i thought so too, I've been talking to this guy for a while about it.
User avatar #30 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
Was he the original or something? or was he just really popular? but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it? I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
User avatar #32 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
Samuel was the first to die, and the start of the "Spartans never die, they just go missing in action" mantra. He seemingly meant a lot to the other Spartans.
> but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it?
The games never mention it, but there are at least 6 or 7 Spartans aside from John still alive
>I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
John was just lucky, he was always at the right place at the right time.
User avatar #35 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
yeah, i think cortana mentions how lucky he is, but why would the games not mention the other spartans? do they just want you to feel like you're the ONLY badass in the universe?
#37 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Not everyone knows that there are others. I don't know that much about canon, but I think Blue team (most of those spartans) are stuck on some shield world somewhere.
User avatar #54 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
The Covenant could put that to work and have super elites that would crush everything, that would be terrible, and they don't have as powerful augments or the super reflexes do they? and what was John's augment anyway? i know Cortana was his AI in charge of maintaining it and keeping him sane, but what was his special thing?
User avatar #38 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
shield world was reach wasn't it? i never played any after Halo 3 so i can't say for sure, but wasn't that the shield world? and it got glassed and killed everyone so why did they survive? and do they still fight the covenant, or do they just lay low and hide?
#40 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Nah, but Come to think of it though, Halsey was with them, and she was in Halo 4 so I don't know where they are at the moment. The official word I think though is that Chief is the last spartan. Well he was, now there's Spartan 4s running around.

Long story short,
CE-3 People think John is the last one. He isn't really. The others have their own shit going on.

H4-Present
Spartan 4s are created. So now there are a bunch of spartans again.
User avatar #41 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
aren't spartan 4s just odst with some implants or better gear or something?
#42 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
They're anyone worthy of becoming a spartan. They're a little bit weaker than the Spartan 2s, but they're closer to them than the Spartan 3s were. The augmentations are a little weaker and aren't as restrictive as to who they can be given to.

ODSTs, Other generation Spartans, etc.
User avatar #57 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's were as strong as Spartan 2's, aside from the thyroid implant that made the Spartan 2's taller. I don't know where the misconception bout this comes from. A Spartan 3 could kick a Spartan 4's ass any day.
#61 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I was told that Spartan 3s were basically throw away spartans. Cheap and easy to make to send on missions they might not come back from.
User avatar #63 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's received aside from a thryoid implant that made them taller and have stronger bones. Because of the fact that the gene pool was much wider, not all surviving cases resulted in Super humans, but it was possible given the right genes. They were also trained better than the 2's, technically making them better soldiers.
> basically throw away spartans
They were used as such, yes, but they had the potential and the training to be much more
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
User avatar #43 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
ok, i just remember there was one generation of spartans that were just soldiers with a bit more training and better gear, i wasn't sure if that was it. but why not go back to the Spartan 2s? why did they stop them if they are so effective?
#46 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 2s could only be created by using a very strong augmentation that killed off a crazy amount of potential candidates. It was also highly illegal. They were kidnapped as children and replaced with flash clones (clones that will die off essentially erasing their identity). Afterwords if they survived augmentations (which like I said is rare) they would be put through rigorous training.

Spartan 3s were pretty weak in comparison I think and their gear wasn't nearly as high tech. Most didn't even have shields.

Spartan 4s are basically the UNSC doing what you just suggested. Making more spartans. Only major difference is that you don't need godlike DNA to become one.
User avatar #47 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
well the spartan 2s were as strong as if not stronger than anything the covenant had, except maybe hunters, and they had the best gear so they were much more effective and essential in the field. The other spartans aren't as useful as them, the only thing they have going for them is that there are more of them but numbers aren't everything.
#48 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Pretty much. Chief's basically a god. Him, Noble Six, and maybe another spartan I feel like I'm forgetting have been labelled as being "Hyper Lethal".
User avatar #49 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so are they gods even among other spartan 2s? and i'd rather have a hyper lethal on my side, than some odst with similar armor but none of the kick that the 2s had.
#51 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Some more than others. Chief wasn't even the best Spartan 2. He was more like average. He was a good leader and he was insanely lucky. Others were bigger, smarter, or even better shots than him. It's just a label given to a select few. Noble six was killed on Reach with a bunch of other Spartans.; 2s and 3s.
User avatar #52 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
if he's average and he can do all the shit he can (i know luck plays into it, but that's not the only reason for his success) then isn't the risk of people not accepting the implants worth the reward? doesn't the end justify the means?
User avatar #77 - quasimodem (02/25/2014) [-]
its funny you ask that last question because in halo 4, that's the exact question the UNI (i think) asks halsey in the intro
#53 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I'd say so. But realistically the S4 program is kind of better. The final result is pretty close and now that everything is out in the open the chances of getting another S2 program going is unlikely. Especially since Halsey (the creator of the Spartan 2s) is now either captured or working with the Covenant.

#27 - First Spartan to die in combat against the Covenant  [+] (36 new replies) 02/24/2014 on halo n' crayola +5
User avatar #28 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
all but one spartan died against the covenant, what makes him so special? or did they just not think it could be done until that point?
User avatar #36 - jaggedherp (02/24/2014) [-]
Excuse you, Spartans don't die they just go MIA.
User avatar #39 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
Then there are a lot of missing spartans if we only know where a handful are. you need a bigger milk carton for that.
User avatar #83 - jaggedherp (02/25/2014) [-]
Do you not know canon? Not being rude here, just asking. Because canon wise, Spartans don't die. Ever. They go MIA. There are a lot of MIA Spartans. In order to keep morale up, they never list Spartans as dead, and ONI makes sure any soldiers who saw one die don't talk about it, I think.
User avatar #102 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
All i know is what you learn from playing halo 1-3 and halo wars, but not odst.
#55 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Dunno. I mean super elites have kind of been talked about on forums, but it's never been mentioned in the canon. All Spartan 2s were given the same augmentations I believe. It's basically just heightened reflexes, super strength, they grow to be much taller and develop more muscle mass, etc. They also have bone implants that let them use the suit without being torn apart.

The AIs are given to the spartans because of the obvious advantages, but it also helps with the fact that most spartan 2s had mental issues and lacked very basic social skills due to them being abducted at a very young age.
User avatar #58 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
maybe it's not mentioned because they're building a super elite army that will conquer the universe no problem. i thought they had different augmentations that gave some spartan 2s advantages over others. what were the spartan 1s? i never see them talked about.
#59 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Dunno. Supposedly Sgt Johnson is a Spartan 1.
User avatar #60 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so he's a slightly better than average soldier? the only thing that is abnormal about him is the fact that he's the only black guy in the halo universe apparently, and the fact that he survived the halo explosion
User avatar #29 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
>all but one spartan died against the covenant
Multiple Spartans survived fighting the covenant, John-117, Fred-104, Linda-058, Lucy-B091, Tom-B292, and that's not even all of them.
> did they just not think it could be done until that point?
Most likely, plus the closeness that most Spartans shared with him probably meant his death became a focal point for them
User avatar #44 - shadowoflife (02/25/2014) [-]
Woah, wait, what happened to the rest of them? I thought John was the last one.
User avatar #56 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
i thought so too, I've been talking to this guy for a while about it.
User avatar #30 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
Was he the original or something? or was he just really popular? but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it? I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
User avatar #32 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
Samuel was the first to die, and the start of the "Spartans never die, they just go missing in action" mantra. He seemingly meant a lot to the other Spartans.
> but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it?
The games never mention it, but there are at least 6 or 7 Spartans aside from John still alive
>I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
John was just lucky, he was always at the right place at the right time.
User avatar #35 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
yeah, i think cortana mentions how lucky he is, but why would the games not mention the other spartans? do they just want you to feel like you're the ONLY badass in the universe?
#37 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Not everyone knows that there are others. I don't know that much about canon, but I think Blue team (most of those spartans) are stuck on some shield world somewhere.
User avatar #54 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
The Covenant could put that to work and have super elites that would crush everything, that would be terrible, and they don't have as powerful augments or the super reflexes do they? and what was John's augment anyway? i know Cortana was his AI in charge of maintaining it and keeping him sane, but what was his special thing?
User avatar #38 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
shield world was reach wasn't it? i never played any after Halo 3 so i can't say for sure, but wasn't that the shield world? and it got glassed and killed everyone so why did they survive? and do they still fight the covenant, or do they just lay low and hide?
#40 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Nah, but Come to think of it though, Halsey was with them, and she was in Halo 4 so I don't know where they are at the moment. The official word I think though is that Chief is the last spartan. Well he was, now there's Spartan 4s running around.

Long story short,
CE-3 People think John is the last one. He isn't really. The others have their own shit going on.

H4-Present
Spartan 4s are created. So now there are a bunch of spartans again.
User avatar #41 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
aren't spartan 4s just odst with some implants or better gear or something?
#42 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
They're anyone worthy of becoming a spartan. They're a little bit weaker than the Spartan 2s, but they're closer to them than the Spartan 3s were. The augmentations are a little weaker and aren't as restrictive as to who they can be given to.

ODSTs, Other generation Spartans, etc.
User avatar #57 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's were as strong as Spartan 2's, aside from the thyroid implant that made the Spartan 2's taller. I don't know where the misconception bout this comes from. A Spartan 3 could kick a Spartan 4's ass any day.
#61 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I was told that Spartan 3s were basically throw away spartans. Cheap and easy to make to send on missions they might not come back from.
User avatar #63 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's received aside from a thryoid implant that made them taller and have stronger bones. Because of the fact that the gene pool was much wider, not all surviving cases resulted in Super humans, but it was possible given the right genes. They were also trained better than the 2's, technically making them better soldiers.
> basically throw away spartans
They were used as such, yes, but they had the potential and the training to be much more
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
User avatar #43 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
ok, i just remember there was one generation of spartans that were just soldiers with a bit more training and better gear, i wasn't sure if that was it. but why not go back to the Spartan 2s? why did they stop them if they are so effective?
#46 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 2s could only be created by using a very strong augmentation that killed off a crazy amount of potential candidates. It was also highly illegal. They were kidnapped as children and replaced with flash clones (clones that will die off essentially erasing their identity). Afterwords if they survived augmentations (which like I said is rare) they would be put through rigorous training.

Spartan 3s were pretty weak in comparison I think and their gear wasn't nearly as high tech. Most didn't even have shields.

Spartan 4s are basically the UNSC doing what you just suggested. Making more spartans. Only major difference is that you don't need godlike DNA to become one.
User avatar #47 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
well the spartan 2s were as strong as if not stronger than anything the covenant had, except maybe hunters, and they had the best gear so they were much more effective and essential in the field. The other spartans aren't as useful as them, the only thing they have going for them is that there are more of them but numbers aren't everything.
#48 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Pretty much. Chief's basically a god. Him, Noble Six, and maybe another spartan I feel like I'm forgetting have been labelled as being "Hyper Lethal".
User avatar #49 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so are they gods even among other spartan 2s? and i'd rather have a hyper lethal on my side, than some odst with similar armor but none of the kick that the 2s had.
#51 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Some more than others. Chief wasn't even the best Spartan 2. He was more like average. He was a good leader and he was insanely lucky. Others were bigger, smarter, or even better shots than him. It's just a label given to a select few. Noble six was killed on Reach with a bunch of other Spartans.; 2s and 3s.
User avatar #52 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
if he's average and he can do all the shit he can (i know luck plays into it, but that's not the only reason for his success) then isn't the risk of people not accepting the implants worth the reward? doesn't the end justify the means?
User avatar #77 - quasimodem (02/25/2014) [-]
its funny you ask that last question because in halo 4, that's the exact question the UNI (i think) asks halsey in the intro
#53 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I'd say so. But realistically the S4 program is kind of better. The final result is pretty close and now that everything is out in the open the chances of getting another S2 program going is unlikely. Especially since Halsey (the creator of the Spartan 2s) is now either captured or working with the Covenant.

#9 - Picture  [+] (39 new replies) 02/24/2014 on halo n' crayola +48
User avatar #25 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
who is Sam?
User avatar #27 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
First Spartan to die in combat against the Covenant
halo.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel-034
User avatar #28 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
all but one spartan died against the covenant, what makes him so special? or did they just not think it could be done until that point?
User avatar #36 - jaggedherp (02/24/2014) [-]
Excuse you, Spartans don't die they just go MIA.
User avatar #39 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
Then there are a lot of missing spartans if we only know where a handful are. you need a bigger milk carton for that.
User avatar #83 - jaggedherp (02/25/2014) [-]
Do you not know canon? Not being rude here, just asking. Because canon wise, Spartans don't die. Ever. They go MIA. There are a lot of MIA Spartans. In order to keep morale up, they never list Spartans as dead, and ONI makes sure any soldiers who saw one die don't talk about it, I think.
User avatar #102 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
All i know is what you learn from playing halo 1-3 and halo wars, but not odst.
#55 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Dunno. I mean super elites have kind of been talked about on forums, but it's never been mentioned in the canon. All Spartan 2s were given the same augmentations I believe. It's basically just heightened reflexes, super strength, they grow to be much taller and develop more muscle mass, etc. They also have bone implants that let them use the suit without being torn apart.

The AIs are given to the spartans because of the obvious advantages, but it also helps with the fact that most spartan 2s had mental issues and lacked very basic social skills due to them being abducted at a very young age.
User avatar #58 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
maybe it's not mentioned because they're building a super elite army that will conquer the universe no problem. i thought they had different augmentations that gave some spartan 2s advantages over others. what were the spartan 1s? i never see them talked about.
#59 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Dunno. Supposedly Sgt Johnson is a Spartan 1.
User avatar #60 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so he's a slightly better than average soldier? the only thing that is abnormal about him is the fact that he's the only black guy in the halo universe apparently, and the fact that he survived the halo explosion
User avatar #29 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
>all but one spartan died against the covenant
Multiple Spartans survived fighting the covenant, John-117, Fred-104, Linda-058, Lucy-B091, Tom-B292, and that's not even all of them.
> did they just not think it could be done until that point?
Most likely, plus the closeness that most Spartans shared with him probably meant his death became a focal point for them
User avatar #44 - shadowoflife (02/25/2014) [-]
Woah, wait, what happened to the rest of them? I thought John was the last one.
User avatar #56 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
i thought so too, I've been talking to this guy for a while about it.
User avatar #30 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
Was he the original or something? or was he just really popular? but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it? I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
User avatar #32 - nathanbiggs (02/24/2014) [-]
Samuel was the first to die, and the start of the "Spartans never die, they just go missing in action" mantra. He seemingly meant a lot to the other Spartans.
> but i thought John was the last one? didn't they talk about him being the last one at some point, or at least sort of hint at it?
The games never mention it, but there are at least 6 or 7 Spartans aside from John still alive
>I could've sworn he was the last one and he became a beacon of hope for everyone because he's the only one left and they NEED him.
John was just lucky, he was always at the right place at the right time.
User avatar #35 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
yeah, i think cortana mentions how lucky he is, but why would the games not mention the other spartans? do they just want you to feel like you're the ONLY badass in the universe?
#37 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Not everyone knows that there are others. I don't know that much about canon, but I think Blue team (most of those spartans) are stuck on some shield world somewhere.
User avatar #54 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
The Covenant could put that to work and have super elites that would crush everything, that would be terrible, and they don't have as powerful augments or the super reflexes do they? and what was John's augment anyway? i know Cortana was his AI in charge of maintaining it and keeping him sane, but what was his special thing?
User avatar #38 - jacksipian (02/24/2014) [-]
shield world was reach wasn't it? i never played any after Halo 3 so i can't say for sure, but wasn't that the shield world? and it got glassed and killed everyone so why did they survive? and do they still fight the covenant, or do they just lay low and hide?
#40 - justwhatevs (02/24/2014) [-]
Nah, but Come to think of it though, Halsey was with them, and she was in Halo 4 so I don't know where they are at the moment. The official word I think though is that Chief is the last spartan. Well he was, now there's Spartan 4s running around.

Long story short,
CE-3 People think John is the last one. He isn't really. The others have their own shit going on.

H4-Present
Spartan 4s are created. So now there are a bunch of spartans again.
User avatar #41 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
aren't spartan 4s just odst with some implants or better gear or something?
#42 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
They're anyone worthy of becoming a spartan. They're a little bit weaker than the Spartan 2s, but they're closer to them than the Spartan 3s were. The augmentations are a little weaker and aren't as restrictive as to who they can be given to.

ODSTs, Other generation Spartans, etc.
User avatar #57 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's were as strong as Spartan 2's, aside from the thyroid implant that made the Spartan 2's taller. I don't know where the misconception bout this comes from. A Spartan 3 could kick a Spartan 4's ass any day.
#61 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I was told that Spartan 3s were basically throw away spartans. Cheap and easy to make to send on missions they might not come back from.
User avatar #63 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 3's received the same augmentations that the 2's received aside from a thryoid implant that made them taller and have stronger bones. Because of the fact that the gene pool was much wider, not all surviving cases resulted in Super humans, but it was possible given the right genes. They were also trained better than the 2's, technically making them better soldiers.
> basically throw away spartans
They were used as such, yes, but they had the potential and the training to be much more
#85 - anonymous (02/25/2014) [-]
nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo,making them the best spartans

its like this:

Spartan 2>Spartan 3=>Spartan 4>Spartan 1>ODSTs>marines
User avatar #94 - nathanbiggs (02/25/2014) [-]
>nope, spartan 2 were trained since they were like 6 yo
So we're just going to ignore the fact that Ghosts of Onyx explicitly states that the Spartan 3 training program was better than the Spartan 2's? Okay
The correct list is:

Spartan 2=Spartan 3 w/MJOLNIR>Spartan 4>Spartan 3 w/SPI armor>Spartan 1>=ODST>Marines
User avatar #75 - moviefuckthewhat (02/25/2014) [-]
The Spartan 3's died in pretty much one battle. The rest were picked off during missions.

All Spartan 3's had the same augmentations as Spartan 2's. Some Spartan 3's had lower grade spartan armor but most were outfitted with what was basically modified ODST armor with a slight recharge. All things considered, they did very well for cannon fodder. Master chief would have never made it as far as he did if he was working with Spartan 3 armor.
User avatar #43 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
ok, i just remember there was one generation of spartans that were just soldiers with a bit more training and better gear, i wasn't sure if that was it. but why not go back to the Spartan 2s? why did they stop them if they are so effective?
#46 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Spartan 2s could only be created by using a very strong augmentation that killed off a crazy amount of potential candidates. It was also highly illegal. They were kidnapped as children and replaced with flash clones (clones that will die off essentially erasing their identity). Afterwords if they survived augmentations (which like I said is rare) they would be put through rigorous training.

Spartan 3s were pretty weak in comparison I think and their gear wasn't nearly as high tech. Most didn't even have shields.

Spartan 4s are basically the UNSC doing what you just suggested. Making more spartans. Only major difference is that you don't need godlike DNA to become one.
User avatar #47 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
well the spartan 2s were as strong as if not stronger than anything the covenant had, except maybe hunters, and they had the best gear so they were much more effective and essential in the field. The other spartans aren't as useful as them, the only thing they have going for them is that there are more of them but numbers aren't everything.
#48 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Pretty much. Chief's basically a god. Him, Noble Six, and maybe another spartan I feel like I'm forgetting have been labelled as being "Hyper Lethal".
User avatar #49 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
so are they gods even among other spartan 2s? and i'd rather have a hyper lethal on my side, than some odst with similar armor but none of the kick that the 2s had.
#51 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
Some more than others. Chief wasn't even the best Spartan 2. He was more like average. He was a good leader and he was insanely lucky. Others were bigger, smarter, or even better shots than him. It's just a label given to a select few. Noble six was killed on Reach with a bunch of other Spartans.; 2s and 3s.
User avatar #52 - jacksipian (02/25/2014) [-]
if he's average and he can do all the shit he can (i know luck plays into it, but that's not the only reason for his success) then isn't the risk of people not accepting the implants worth the reward? doesn't the end justify the means?
User avatar #77 - quasimodem (02/25/2014) [-]
its funny you ask that last question because in halo 4, that's the exact question the UNI (i think) asks halsey in the intro
#53 - justwhatevs (02/25/2014) [-]
I'd say so. But realistically the S4 program is kind of better. The final result is pretty close and now that everything is out in the open the chances of getting another S2 program going is unlikely. Especially since Halsey (the creator of the Spartan 2s) is now either captured or working with the Covenant.

#11 - sockswithsandals (02/24/2014) [-]
this is the best thing ever
#45 - Picture  [+] (18 new replies) 02/24/2014 on Females +11
User avatar #100 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
*cough* definitions beg to differ *cough*

That image is ridiculous and yet another way to ridicule how other people are.

Read the definition on oxford dictionaries niggah.
#142 - armsdealer (02/24/2014) [-]
You keep quoting Oxford like they are the only people to have defined the word. Pick up a scientific study out of a scientific journal, or shut the fuck up.

(I don't necessarily disagree with you, I just hate people who quote arbitrary things like dictionaries)
#147 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
I keep quoting it like it's the right definition to prove that people contradicting this definition, are in fact wrong.

Stay mad all you want, I don't give a fuck. As long as you know the right definition.
#150 - armsdealer (02/24/2014) [-]
I don't trust some random fuckhead on the internet. I trust trusted sources such as .edu .gov sites. I found 4 easily with a google search. If you want people to believe you, quote things that cannot be refuted.
I'm not mad at your point, I'm mad at your lack of effort. (Since you are 100% right)
User avatar #165 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
As you can clearly see, this content is filled with stupid people, thumbing up such an awfully incorrect picture. Tsk.
User avatar #164 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
Good thing I provided the source then. Since it's oxford's own website (You know, the university), it is very trustworthy compared to someone using a wikipedia site.

Why put more effort into it than needed? Got all the facts right there. (If you don't know about oxford, then I'm not the one who lacks effort), but I'm sorry for not putting too much effort into all these arguments. I mean, I made a few comments here and my inbox already got flooded. Unfortunately, people don't like the truth or the way I.. tell them they are wrong. So I get red thumbs. Not that I care much about that anyways.
#170 - armsdealer (02/24/2014) [-]
You quoted dictionary entries thought... Which is about as grasping as the dude who quoted Wikipedia for "distinctions not being cut and dry."
I'm talking about university studies and government sites. Things with emphasis, and are peer reviewed. Credible medical sources.
Here some:
www.med.monash.edu.au/gendermed/sexandgender.html
www.doh.gov.ph/content/what-difference-between-sex-and-gender.html
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK19934/
www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232363.php
www.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/

Use these as you wish, but don't say something is a fact and not quote it, it makes you seem like you're bullshiting.

armsdealer, out.
User avatar #171 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
Tell me again how 150+ years of language expertise and the fact that it's a high prestige university is not as credible as a website labled .gov.

I quoted it several other times and I told you where to look it up for reference. So if I told you to look up the definition of the word and then provide the sources (fx. linking the exact page or telling you where you can easily look it up), it is not credible? Just, what..

Dictionaries, especially oxford is way more reliable than wikipedia, really.
#172 - armsdealer (02/24/2014) [-]
I try and help you and this is what I get, more argument...
"Despite its claim of authority] on the English language, the Oxford English Dictionary has been criticized from various angles. It has become a target precisely because of its massiveness, its claims to authority, and above all its influence.[citation needed] In his review of the 1982 supplement, University of Oxford linguist Roy Harris writes that criticizing the OED is extremely difficult because "one is dealing not just with a dictionary but with a national institution", one that "has become, like the English monarchy, virtually immune from criticism in principle". He further notes that, while neologisms from respected "literary" authors such as Samuel Beckett and Virginia Woolf are included, usage of words in newspapers or other, less "respectable", sources hold less sway, although they may be commonly used. He writes that the OED’s "black-and-white lexicography is also black-and-white in that it takes upon itself to pronounce authoritatively on the rights and wrongs of usage", faulting the Dictionary’s prescriptive, rather than descriptive, usage. To Harris, this prescriptive classification of certain usages as "erroneous" and the complete omission of various forms and usages cumulatively represent the "social biases" of the (presumably well-educated and wealthy) compilers."
Because it is not peer reviewed, unlike ALL THE FUCKING SOURCES I SITED.
You're just an argumentative dick, and I've wasted enough time trying to help your cause, even being a just one.
#179 - tylosaurus (02/24/2014) [-]
You didn't cite where you got that from, and that does not mean it's not trustworthy.

I assure you, there are just as many manipulated documents from .gov and other labels you find out there, so we're in the same boat here. I'm simply saying that oxford definitely is trustworthy despite a few examples that I haven't seen presented at all.

You're just as much an argumentative bitch, maybe even more when you allow yourself to criticize others on "lack of effort".
User avatar #70 - kanadetenshi (02/24/2014) [-]
The left one is sex, not gender.
#65 - animedudej (02/24/2014) [-]
i agree...


i never understood peoples attraction to pans...
User avatar #48 - eddymolly (02/24/2014) [-]
Actually, Gender is based on society and culture

Sex is the physical state of a person based on Chromosomes
User avatar #50 - biscuitsunited (02/24/2014) [-]
That is Gender, Sex in this context has the same meaning.
User avatar #54 - eddymolly (02/24/2014) [-]
Well seeing as your picture is specifically saying that Gender is Male, Female etc and not things like "A Spectrum" or "Personal Identity" then no, they don't have the same meaning, seeing as your picture is expressly defining Gender as the wrong thing.
User avatar #57 - biscuitsunited (02/24/2014) [-]
I did, go and look this up because I'm bored,
and it turns out that it can EITHER be used to identify biological OR psychological characteristics depending on the context.

I can see hoe this frequently ends up in arguments, as seen everywhere else on the page.
User avatar #60 - eddymolly (02/24/2014) [-]
Yeah, it can be used as a colloquial term, but the medical dictionary says that Gender is "The sex of an individual" so i'd say that if you had to pick one to mean "Have they got a dick?" i'd personally say that Sex is the word for that, not gender
User avatar #71 - zaywoot (02/24/2014) [-]
If the medical term for gender is the sex of an individual it means that if the individual has a dick it's male...

That being said, I don't personally care what you dress or act like, that's you as a person, not your genitalia, if you happen to have a vagina and identify as male, get it changed...
If you have a vagina, identify as male, but wanna keep your vagina, you're a woman who happens to like certain things that is more typical for males to enjoy... That doesn't make you psycologically a male, that makes you an individual person with your own likes and dislikes...
#27 - Picture 02/20/2014 on Hip Drahve -1
#79 - It seems like Monkey could die next episode 02/20/2014 on Attack on Titan 0
#77 - I hope we get to see Space loli again.  [+] (1 new reply) 02/20/2014 on Attack on Titan +6
User avatar #178 - shinku (02/20/2014) [-]
Do want.
#52 - Episode 5 is best episode  [+] (4 new replies) 02/19/2014 on fuk u say +15
#111 - lolibear (02/20/2014) [-]
She better come back in another season and join the crew.
User avatar #102 - osirusrising (02/19/2014) [-]
Does anyone else think they are going to have like all the To be continued episodes in season 2?
User avatar #89 - chaoscustoms (02/19/2014) [-]
I think we all loved that episode.
User avatar #81 - yusay (02/19/2014) [-]
I don't even really like the show that much, but that episode was pretty damn good.
#81 - I'd say it's rivaled by Welcome to the NHK's opening 02/19/2014 on Insecure 0
#54 - There's more were that came from  [+] (1 new reply) 02/18/2014 on made me laff +1
#55 - Warzonebeta (02/18/2014) [-]
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPEBATMANNOPENOPENO PENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENO PENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
#25 - That's one of the reasons why I liked it.  [+] (1 new reply) 02/18/2014 on made me laff +1
#26 - wamegor (02/18/2014) [-]
maybe
#21 - What a great movie  [+] (6 new replies) 02/18/2014 on made me laff +7
#51 - Warzonebeta (02/18/2014) [-]
HAHAHAHAHA 6 YEARS OF THERAPY DOWN THE SHITTER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#54 - nathanbiggs (02/18/2014) [-]
There's more were that came from
#55 - Warzonebeta (02/18/2014) [-]
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPEBATMANNOPENOPENO PENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENO PENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
#23 - wamegor (02/18/2014) [-]
correction "what a 'da fuk' movie"
#25 - nathanbiggs (02/18/2014) [-]
That's one of the reasons why I liked it.
#26 - wamegor (02/18/2014) [-]
maybe
#41 - I am it just makes it all the better  [+] (1 new reply) 02/16/2014 on Mako x Gamagori OTP 0
#42 - elricbros has deleted their comment.
#31 - Satsuki x Ryuko>Mako x Gamagori  [+] (5 new replies) 02/16/2014 on Mako x Gamagori OTP +2
#58 - anonymous (02/16/2014) [-]
Some bad fanmade yuri shipping over the glorious canon straight one?

You're wrong. That's a fact. By "a fact" I mean "my opinion".
User avatar #38 - wemilznotkill (02/16/2014) [-]
oh really now?
#32 - elricbros has deleted their comment.
#41 - nathanbiggs (02/16/2014) [-]
I am it just makes it all the better
#42 - elricbros has deleted their comment.
#43 - Picture 02/16/2014 on Kill La Kill 0
#36 - Greed and Hohenheim were both pretty sad parts of the end of the show 02/15/2014 on True story 0
#10 - Picture 02/14/2014 on That moment... 0
#7 - I'd say it's just her being ******* insane 02/14/2014 on That moment... +2
#835593 - >They are suppose to make the battle feel bigger than it ac… 02/14/2014 on Video Games Board - console... 0
#5 - Seeing that pompous bitch finally lose her cool was so satisfy…  [+] (4 new replies) 02/14/2014 on That moment... +4
#9 - newdevyx (02/14/2014) [-]
I think i'm going to need more.
#10 - nathanbiggs (02/14/2014) [-]
User avatar #6 - hiken (02/14/2014) [-]
I'm still thinking what made ragyo think that would be a motherfucking good place to put the main yarn
#7 - nathanbiggs (02/14/2014) [-]
I'd say it's just her being batshit insane
#835413 - > they somehow put NPCs into a multiplayer game Yea, …  [+] (2 new replies) 02/14/2014 on Video Games Board - console... +1
User avatar #835582 - logickid (02/14/2014) [-]
They are suppose to make the battle feel bigger than it actually is, if you think the NPCs are too stupid then too bad, they are most likely gonna up the AI, that gameplay is suppose to be easy to show off what the game can do.
User avatar #835593 - nathanbiggs (02/14/2014) [-]
>They are suppose to make the battle feel bigger than it actually is
Why not just, you know, make the battle bigger by also allowing 12v12 or larger player size
> if you think the NPCs are too stupid then too bad, they are most likely gonna up the AI, that gameplay is suppose to be easy to show off what the game can do.
I'm talking from experience from playing the Alpha, they were some of the dumbest AI's i've experienced in an FPS. I hope they overhaul them to make them actually seem smart, otherwise they do nothing but help bad players get Titans
#834964 - >posting a cheap imitation This is the tru… 02/14/2014 on Video Games Board - console... 0
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 1050 / Total items point value: 1500
Per page:
Order:

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#8 - angryturnip (02/05/2012) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image posted in comment #560 at Trolling 2 **
**angryturnip rolled a random image posted in comment #560 at Trolling 2 **
#4 - angryturnip (09/14/2011) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image** <--- You.
#5 to #4 - angryturnip (09/14/2011) [-]
**angryturnip rolled a random image** That made no sense. Let's try it again.
#3 - angryturnip (09/03/2011) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #2 - igotsunshineinabag (07/09/2011) [-]
its onnnn
User avatar #1 - angryturnip (06/07/2011) [-]
I popped your profile comments cherry, ho.
 Friends (0)