Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #23902 on Subscribers
Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to nass
Invite nass to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 128 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 129 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 253 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 254 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
hi. I sometimes make OC. But not the funny comics.
What people say about nass
latest user's comments
Just peaceful Muslim things
- Like, the core is somewhat true: Women choose less ambitious c…
Well, I believe you actually have some thinking to do; you can't just force society to change, whether it be for your own comfort or because society is actually attacking you. It's a gradual thing. Hell, we were flung pretty much right out of the 60s, which is pretty much an alien time to us now. For now, it's good to go against the flow and general opinion of the society if it benefits the person going against said flow enough for it to be worth it. I, however, don't think things will change too much. Society will always be men on the top, women in the middle, and the rest of the men on the bottom. It's just a fact predetermined by biology.
- This song. I can never skip it in GTA V.
Dank Music Webm 13
- Well, I guess he wanted his kids to grow up better than he did…
Family comes first!!
- He got 99 problems but your opinion ain't one I guess
famous subjay z
- > middle east > turkey pick one
Gillar du mig?
>live in middle east for 20 years
>go to funnyjunk
>turkey is not aktuli middle east
Well,you learn something new everyday huh?
i like how reverse this is,normally turks try to convince europeans they are not in middle east
- I get you. For me general healthy/cheap food though. I'm 20 an…
- Yeah, but they are forever banned from their community and fam…
- Ah. oh yeah. Sorry.
- Another neat feature (although quite specific) is Bing Maps. I…
Show Comments (4)