Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #2112 on Subscribers
Level 316 Comments: Wizard
Send mail to nITE
Invite nITE to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 140 Content: Faptastic → Level 141 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 316 Comments: Wizard → Level 317 Comments: Wizard
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about nITE
latest user's comments
- I live in Oklahoma. So it's 50/50 on what the we…
- You know the little bear think from the No Mans Sky gif? …
Average Height Problems
- You swear on ye mum?
- Deep fried snake is a favorite here in this household.
- My friend Jonathan went to Suicide Squad and he's 17, and he d…
I knew kids back during middle school who were huge football players with the facial hair to boot. The guys where probably 14 but looked older than some adults
I know it's genetics, and way of living with the eating, and exercise. But damn. I just feel like a baby walking around when I see a 15 year old looking at me with facial hair that'll put ZZ Top to shame.
I'm 24 and I just barely started growing facial hair. It doesn't even fill out either so it just looks scraggly as fuck.
Maybe they were adults
- It's a matter of taste in humor, I can laugh like a retarded s…
Yeah I understand what you mean, But I used to find him quite funny, then one day I just didn't think most of his material was funny anymore
- I love this type of history, knowing for a fact that our ances…
- Whats the difference between period and ketchup? …
Pill or Plastic
- In Arkansas it's legal to marry your first cousin, while in Al…
Incest is legal, but having kids isn't; because of infecting the gene pool of the species.
Actually, birth defects only go up by 2% with every iteration. That means, if your parents had you, and a girl, you could have kids with the girl and only have a 2% increase in birth defects. If those kids had kids together, you'll add another 2% to the risk value. Quite a lot of science has been done in this field.
- Well. Nintendo is based in Japan.
Oh My Arceus
Show Comments (3334)