Rank #687 on SubscribersLevel 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OfflineSend mail to msdinorawr Block msdinorawr Invite msdinorawr to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||11/24/2011|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#1447|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#1180|
|Content Thumbs:||15100 total, 17686 , 2586|
|Comment Thumbs:||4050 total, 4970 , 920|
|Content Level Progress:|| 83.1% (831/1000) |
Level 214 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 215 Content: Comedic Genius
|Comment Level Progress:|| 91% (91/100) |
Level 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 240 Comments: Doinitrite
|Times Content Favorited:||886 times|
|Total Comments Made:||4308|
|Favorite Tags:||i (6) | my (6) | True (4) | Not (3) | Awesome (2) | Bandwagon (2) | did (2) | dont (2) | geez (2) | jimmies (2) | mine (2) | sorry (2)|
- Views: 67943how the world sees bronies
2735 448 Total: +2287
- Views: 64603happy holidays
2362 93 Total: +2269
- Views: 32638title
773 47 Total: +726
- Views: 28936Title
707 52 Total: +655
- Views: 23098feels
715 61 Total: +654
- Views: 25048i love puns
655 67 Total: +588
- Views: 7063awesome apple thing
20 8 Total: +12
- Views: 40384watch the whole way through,...
1244 197 Total: +1047
- Views: 2242Two Hampsters, One Wheel
39 5 Total: +34
- Views: 2628Top 60 Ghetto Black Names
36 6 Total: +30
- Views: 8392dang
38 10 Total: +28
- Views: 1837twist ending
14 6 Total: +8
- Views: 1198made my day
16 9 Total: +7
- Views: 23699easter was pretty rough
501 23 Total: +478
- Views: 19079cheer up
337 34 Total: +303
- Views: 14314How I feel now that I broke my...
248 19 Total: +229
- Views: 2772holy....
39 3 Total: +36
- Views: 2200see description
12 5 Total: +7
- Views: 5027Hot witch from Hocus Pocus
6 2 Total: +4
latest user's comments
|#168 - sorry to dissapoint||06/13/2016 on Hottest Girls Of FunnyJunk...||0|
|#125 - Sure, why not [+] (5 new replies)||06/13/2016 on Hottest Girls Of FunnyJunk...||+10|
#299 - anon (06/14/2016) [-]
Your eyes say it all.
|#14 - yes!||12/29/2015 on Description||0|
|#1193784 - Okay. Out of the following, which should I watch next? … [+] (58 new replies)||12/17/2015 on Anime & Manga - anime...||0|
#1194328 - anon (12/19/2015) [-]
#1194129 - guitarassassin (12/17/2015) [-]
Most people end up watching it eventually anyway if they get into the franchise . Both tell different stories, but there's a clear difference in quality.
As far as the others go, watch them if you want to. Though watch the 2011 version of Hunter x Hunter. It's a 1:1 remake so the situation is different with that series.
#1193822 - anon (12/17/2015) [-]
#1193816 - thechosentroll (12/17/2015) [-]
SAO IS shit, though. I decided to watch it after seeing an episode of an abridged version. I actually went in, thinking it's a good show. Boy was I wrong. Plot holes so massive they have their own little plot holes. And at some point they seem to forget the whole "We are trapped in a videogame in a form of living purgatory, oh god, we have to get out" thing and instead focus of what a thirsty bitch the bitchy one is.
#1193819 - anon (12/17/2015) [-]
did it fix the following:
-About how stupid the Dual Wielding skill is, as in how it's literally picking up two swords then becoming 100x more OP
-how Kirito and Asuna's love overcame code in a game
-why girls are added just so Kirito's harem can grow
cause these are the main complaint I hear
#1193841 - warbob (12/17/2015) [-]
1) it's literally double the damage per second, if you have ever touched upon a MMO you know how big of a deal that can be. Also there are a few skill tied to wielding two weapons.
That aside, he's OP mostly because he himself is very good. See GGO arc, where he literally aims at shot bullets for reference
2) that actually did not happen and it was nowhere explain as the reason for him being able to kill the creator. The anime actually portraits it a bit wrongly which increases the confusion. In fact, as per canon, he kills him while he himself is dissapearing, the process never halting.
3) for all I care you can explain it with him being a teenager and the others being teenagers? The author adds characters related to different events, Kirito merely takes more interest in the teenage girls than the rest. The exceptions are the first person he got along with in the game and the black dude and if you think about it black people are considered quite exotic by japanese.
#1194192 - anon (12/18/2015) [-]
I also know that other classes aren't 1++% inferior to dual wield
''I can't explain it so id didn't happen'' ???
as a teenager I can confirm that there's no situation where a fuck ton people would randomly fall for in love with a person for no real reason
#1194195 - warbob (12/18/2015) [-]
1) dual wield isn't a class though? There are in fact no classes in SAO if you actually pay attention. Dual wielding is a skill, it merely allows the user to proficiently wield a weapon in both hands.
In fact the novel states that there are other people who have tried to wield two weapons at the same time, but very few actually managed to get proficient in it to the point that they are able to use it in combat properly. But they are unable to execute skills with the off-hand weapon.
2) I clearly stated that he merely moves and kills the creator while he himself is dying, something thought impossible before. If you think about it people dissapearing slowly upon death happened before, he wasn't the only such case. But then again, that would suggest you payed attention to anything in the anime.
3) The girls falling for him is hardly random, it is clearly shown he does quite a few things for all of them and spends time alone with them for quite a while. He spent multiple days in private with each one, doing favors to them in one way or another. You could also account for the stereotype that girls fall for guys who are strong enough to protect them for all I care, you wouldn't be too far off the mark as one strong emotion (fear) can easily transform into another (human psychology) .
#1193826 - anon (12/17/2015) [-]
I meant in the novels
#1193809 - anon (12/17/2015) [-]
you always sound like you have autism, guy
|#125 - **msdinorawr used "*roll picture*"** **msdinorawr rolled image **||11/25/2015 on Dare you Admin.||+2|
|#158 - Watched 3 scary movies in a row||08/23/2015 on Why are you not asleep?||0|
|#12 - as someone who had their gall bladder removed, this was hilarious||08/16/2015 on I cringed, I laughed, and...||0|
|#3 - Picture||08/01/2015 on Favorites||+1|
|#47 - fuzzyballs [+] (1 new reply)||07/25/2015 on Violence isn't the answer||0|
|#358 - **msdinorawr used "*roll picture*"** **msdinorawr rolled image **||07/20/2015 on You must eat what you roll||0|