|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #19703 on SubscribersLevel 53 Comments: Sammich eater
OfflineSend mail to moopie Block moopie Invite moopie to be your friend flag avatar
latest user's comments
|#432 - Picture||07/25/2012 on EPIC interview||+23|
|#1023 - My reaction to all Bieber's fans.||07/25/2012 on All the Awards to Drake Bell||+6|
|#15 - Meanwhile at Valve.||06/07/2012 on FwapFwapFwap||0|
|#425 - And her ass is nice. [+] (8 new replies)||06/07/2012 on I'm looking for Kristen...||+12|
#454 - anonymous poster (06/07/2012) [-]
|#565 - That face got me.||06/07/2012 on i do it all the time||+4|
|#495 - Picture||06/06/2012 on troll exchange student||+1|
|#66 - That guy always creeped me the **** out.||06/06/2012 on Icecream Truck Troll||0|
|#1126 - Picture||06/06/2012 on Win or Fail?||+3|
|#337 - I love Japan. [+] (4 new replies)||06/06/2012 on Japan reminds me of||+7|
#350 - slamous (06/06/2012) [-]
evolution is based on bad science and assumptions. here are some reasons why evolution is self-contradictory and self-refuting
1. genetic limits- genetic limits are built into the basic types, ex, dog breeders always encounter genetic limits when they intelligently attempt to create new breeds of dogs. Dogs may vary, but despite the best attempts of intelligent dog breeders, dogs are still dogs. If intelligent scientists cannot break genetic barriers, why expect non intelligent natural selection to do so?
2. Cyclical change - Changes are not directional towards the development of new life forms, as macro evolutionary theory requires, they just shift back and forth within a range. Ex, Darwin's finches adapted to correlate with the weather. Larger beaks helped with harder seeds during droughts and small beaks helped when wetter weather brought smaller seeds. The proportion consistently reversed itself to match the weather,no new life forms came into existence
3. Irreducible complexity - An irreducibly complex system composed of several well-matched interactive parts that contribute to the basic function,wherein the removal of any of these parts causes the system to fail. Being that all biological molecular machines are irreducibly complex,meaning that all parts must be completely formed, in the right places, in the right sizes,in operating order, at the same time, for it to function, therefore any intermediates would be nonfunctional
4. Molecular isolation - It has often been said the close DNA relationship between humans and apes implies an ancestral relationship. This can easily be interpreted as a common ancestor OR a common creator. After all, if every living creature were distinct biochemically, a food chain would not even exist
5. Nonviability of transtional forms: transitions between birds and reptiles for example would be horribly disfigured and unable to survive in any habitat
#414 - Xedan (06/06/2012) [-]
1. Genetic limits are assuming that evolution is a natural process. It isn't, it requires mutations, not just simple inheritance of better traits.
3. I've honestly always wondered that. like how does a complex system form? Anything less than the fully formed system would actually make an animal worse-off, wouldn't it?
4. lol "well it's either a scientific reason OR GOD DID IT"
5. Velociraptor. A bird-ish reptile. There's no question birds formed from reptiles, in fact now scientists don't even think we should separate them, saying birds are still reptiles, just with a niche setup of traits for flight and other birdly business.
#406 - anonymous poster (06/06/2012) [-]
what? your an idiot bro. read the Bible
|#220 - Me gusta.||06/06/2012 on Shake Well||0|