|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #10108 on CommentsLevel 229 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to moarpotatos Block moarpotatos Invite moarpotatos to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 47079Human Stupidity
3167 146 Total: +3021
- Views: 54421Saw this today. Made me lol
2878 158 Total: +2720
- Views: 70276Far Cry 3 Logic
2146 152 Total: +1994
- Views: 39559EA WHY YOU NO DO THIS (read desc)
1804 102 Total: +1702
- Views: 41420YouRather...made me lol
1713 72 Total: +1641
- Views: 14806Think before you speak
424 24 Total: +400
latest user's comments
|#63 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||09/06/2014 on Madden La Madden||+3|
|#1 - Picture||09/06/2014 on Madden Giferator||+1|
|#209 - Video sauce plz||09/05/2014 on Sasha Grey||+1|
|#152577 - Absolutely! First off, I want to direct you to this w…||09/02/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#152549 - I get it really often. As an avid lucid dreamer I typically ha… [+] (3 new replies)||09/01/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
#152577 - moarpotatos (09/02/2014) [-]
First off, I want to direct you to this website: www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/
It has a plethora of great information.
Now, here are the 4 most important things:
1. You absolutely must must MUST have a dream journal. No exceptions. When you wake up, before you think about anything else, remember what you were dreaming about and write it down. It'll be hard at first, but you will train your subconscious into thinking dreams are important information and it will get much easier to remember.
2. Reality checks. Look up some good ones and find what suits you. In dreams, the part of your brain responsible for logic is inactive, so batshit crazy occurrences will seem perfectly normal. However, dreams have certain... "glitches" in them. The only way to have a lucid dream is to exploit one of these "glitches". For example, in dreams, you will usually have way more or way less fingers on your hand. So, a great reality check (also my favorite) is to check your hands. If you have an obscure number of fingers, holy shit you're dreaming. You have to train yourself to reality check as much as possible. You have to do at least 20 reality checks a day, no less. That way, it will become habit and you will do it in a dream. Find two reality checks you like and do them consistently.
3. The technique that works wonders for me and a lot of other people is called Wake Back to Bed (WBTB). There are a lot of variations, but the basic idea is you wake yourself up in the middle of the night after your REM cycles have begun, stay awake for 20 minutes or so while thinking about lucid dreaming, and then go back to sleep.
4. Say "tonight I will have a lucid dream" 10 times a day. Think about lucid dreaming before bed. Go on reddit.com/r/luciddreaming. This is all to train your subconscious.
Do those 4 things and you will have your first LD in no time. And don't get discouraged, it took me months to have my first. Feel free to PM me anytime.
#152556 - heraske (09/01/2014) [-]
It was raining outside and I could hear the drops hit the ground, but when I went into SP, it turned into a buzzing sound similar to that of a swarm of mosquitoes. I was like "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" because for some reason I knew I was in SP because I could see shit but couldn't move/felt like I was paralyzed. I didn't see anything as I only was looking at my wall, but I didn't want my brain to fuck me over.
|#1034470 - 2muchplot3handle||09/01/2014 on Anime & Manga - anime...||+1|
|#98 - I haven't seen the Bitch Please meme in forever||08/31/2014 on Cyka||0|
|#152163 - I have two ideas. Either A: Invest in some airhorns and sc…||08/30/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||+1|
|#151584 - More tomato, higher quality meat, easy on the mayo [+] (1 new reply)||08/26/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||0|
|#151354 - If you're just looking to learn a few self-defense moves to pr…||08/25/2014 on Advice - love advice,...||+1|