Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 127 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to mngophers
Invite mngophers to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 127 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 128 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about mngophers
latest user's comments
- That's what happens when you use french instructions "…
Relieve your pain
- If stealing the joke wasn't enough, OP took the exact same pic…
timelapse of road work...
- Comment deleted
I'm glad I live in a fair...
I meant for the flag to represent the whole country, but I didnt think it through all the way...
- Those little huts stood the test of time for 5000 years! AMAZING!
- Your one addtion, was more impressive then his entire content.…
that moment when...
- His comment isn't even accurate...Bald Eagles are not an endan…
This guy knows his shit.
- I always thought he looked like Prince Charming from Shrek
White horse, you say?
- Hell Freezes over....Vikes win Superbowl?
That's actually a part of my favorite Minnesota joke.
A Minnesotan man named Hans goes to Hell. He meets Satan, who tells him that "It's my job to make you as unhappy as possible." So, Satan puts him into a room and turns the heat up to 100 degrees. He looks into the room through a window on the door, and sees Hans sitting calmly inside.
Satan opens the door and asks "Why do you look so calm?" Hans replies "Oh, we get summers like this in Minnesota all the time, doncha know?"
Determined, Satan turns up the humidity in the room. Hans continues to look unperturbed. Satan again opens the door and asks "Why do you still look so calm?" Hans replies "Oh, it gets pretty humid in Minnesota too."
Making a last ditch effort, Satan turns to a large switch on the wall. He flips it, and suddenly all of Hell is covered in ice and snow. He looks back in on Hans, who suddenly looks excited and happy!
Throwing open the door, Satan cries "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Hans replies gleefully "Hell has frozen over! That means the Vikings have won the superbowl!"
- It is the Naga Jolokia, its just more commonly known as the &q…
- Abortion is a tough topic...On one hand I love the fact that i…
She's doing it right
Show Comments (0)