Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

mephiblis    

Rank #748 on Comments
mephiblis Avatar Level 273 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Online
Send mail to mephiblis Block mephiblis Invite mephiblis to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:4/21/2013
Last Login:11/28/2014
Location:anusland
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#2930
Comment Ranking:#748
Highest Content Rank:#674
Highest Comment Rank:#393
Content Thumbs: 5438 total,  6168 ,  730
Comment Thumbs: 9003 total,  11013 ,  2010
Content Level Progress: 11% (11/100)
Level 149 Content: Faptastic → Level 150 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 43% (43/100)
Level 273 Comments: Ninja Pirate → Level 274 Comments: Ninja Pirate
Subscribers:0
Content Views:388724
Times Content Favorited:451 times
Total Comments Made:1910
FJ Points:12098
Favorite Tags: funny (3) | You (3) | a (2) | are (2) | game (2) | it (2) | vidya (2) | webm (2)
derk bert

latest user's comments

#19 - Oh and we've never had people light themselves on fire here in…  [+] (1 new reply) 11/05/2014 on Read Desc -2
User avatar #52 - grama (11/05/2014) [-]
Probably because you guys are used to living like shit.
#18 - LOL tatar scum.  [+] (1 new reply) 11/05/2014 on Read Desc -2
#61 - braindamagedteen (11/05/2014) [-]
cant we all just get along?
#5 - "What would you bring to the company if you got the job?&…  [+] (2 new replies) 11/05/2014 on this is not the title... +15
User avatar #6 - demandsgayversion (11/05/2014) [-]
"What would you bring to the company if you got the job?"

"You should be more worried about what I bring to the company if I don't get the job."
#7 - trevanman (11/05/2014) [-]
"What would you bring to the company if you got the job?"
"My own lunch? Every day? Why? Should I bring something else?"
#43 - u2deep I did actually, what kind of a faggot ass beta… 11/05/2014 on gotta go fast 0
#12 - >2012+2 >not activating your almonds Next t… 11/04/2014 on Welcome to /fit/ 0
#7 - If by "the man" you mean a hipster jew librul faggot…  [+] (11 new replies) 11/04/2014 on gotta go fast +2
#9 - hurzg (11/04/2014) [-]
I watched one of his movies and I think it was entertaining. I wasn't putting burning coals up my ass thinking how liberal he is and how ideologies make me angry though.
#8 - Womens Study Major (11/04/2014) [-]
"overhyped artsy garbage"

words used by people who don't understand artistic depth

I bet you like The Expendables faggot
User avatar #43 - mephiblis (11/05/2014) [-]
u2deep

I did actually, what kind of a faggot ass beta doesn't like explosions and guns??
#21 - willys (11/04/2014) [-]
yfw
User avatar #27 - lolzordz (11/04/2014) [-]
no those are the guys who pretend to be artsy. they follow people who follow art.
#28 - willys (11/04/2014) [-]
Yeah, but they're also the type of people who would imply you can't enjoy dumb action fun like The Expendables AND artsy fartsy stuff.
User avatar #58 - lolzordz (11/05/2014) [-]
i never said anything about the expendables. truth be told however, the expendables is fucking basic. relies too much action and special effects with minimum effort on dialogue. so yeah im with the other guy on this one. you dont know what youre talking about.

and calling anything which has a bit of depth to it as artsy fartsy makes you very basic as a person. ooh action and titties, beer! what more do i need except to tell other people that theyre being too creative...
#59 - willys (11/06/2014) [-]
> I never said you said anything about the Expendables but the other guy clearly did.
> That's exactly why Expendables is a good movie. It's escapism at its finest and sometimes, that's perfectly fine.
> I never said artsy fartsy was an insult.
> The implication was pretty clear that I like both the Expendables and artsy fartsy shit.
> You're a pretentious cock.
User avatar #60 - lolzordz (11/06/2014) [-]
you dont call it artsy fartsy if you like it. artsy fartsy is the insult.

there is nowhere where i am being pretentious in any way, you categorising real art with stupid hipsters is being pretentious and im the one telling you to not be a retard.

and now youre just explaining yourself and agreeing with everything i initially said whilst calling me a pretentious cock. like, where are you trying to get with this?
#61 - willys (11/06/2014) [-]
I only had to explain myself because it went right over your head the first time. Your lack of reading comprehension is a mark against you, not me.

You should ask yourself the same question. Where are you trying to get with this? My first comment was an offhand throwaway joke made to an anon. You took to calling me basic and a retard for that. That's silly.

As for where I'm trying to get with this, originally it was an understanding. For the most part I like the community around here, so if someone has a problem with something I post I'll make an earnest attempt to clear the air. If the other person wants to let it devolve into insults and internet arguing, then I just stick around for the amusement, red thumbs be damned. I've been around too long to bother taking internet arguments seriously anymore.
#62 - lolzordz (11/06/2014) [-]
sigh. yeah this argument is pretty petty in hindsight.. fuck it
#14 - ughh, what he said. hurry, pls :/ 11/04/2014 on impressed yet? +3
#17 - Yes, because ******** on someone's chest is the o… 11/04/2014 on Found on fuckbook +9
#8 - Genius. 11/04/2014 on /b/ohemian rhapsody +16
#161 - Holy **** i love this so much 11/04/2014 on pickup king 0
#50 - Kinda true actually. 10/30/2014 on Peace, bitches! +2
#22 - ***** , you got the magnet link? You know which on… 10/28/2014 on The how to's of the no-no's... 0
#17 - **mephiblis rolled image ** get on my lvl 10/28/2014 on rest in pepporoni +1
#15 - sexy "gat" mhm 10/28/2014 on She died 0
#21 - As per usual on Blizzard related stuff... Anyone playing on Bu…  [+] (1 new reply) 10/28/2014 on Diablo 3 in one gif +3
User avatar #22 - mrkek (10/28/2014) [-]
Im in your battlegroup. (Zenedar)
#107 - Dude with 32Gb of ram you can open like, 7 whole tabs of Googl… 10/28/2014 on The Classics +4
#144 - Ahhh of course, the go-to picture for fedora fags that don't b… 10/28/2014 on Social Justice 0
#43 - Bosanski Srb ili musliman?  [+] (1 new reply) 10/27/2014 on You have been enriched +1
User avatar #45 - schnizel (10/27/2014) [-]
see
#42
#7 - >Implying /pol/ isn't just a bunch of self-hating Jews  [+] (1 new reply) 10/27/2014 on Meanwhile at 4chan +2
User avatar #14 - jonnyfrosty (10/27/2014) [-]
Damn jews keep everything for themselves, even the hate
#17 - Or Tony Stark becoming Antoinete Stark. Clara the Barbaria…  [+] (3 new replies) 10/27/2014 on The ride that never ends. +43
#208 - redscorp (10/28/2014) [-]
There actually IS an Antoinette "Toni" Stark in de marvel mangaverse.
(Earth-2301)
Needs some R34 tho
#35 - salsawin (10/27/2014) [-]
Thor as a girl

o wait
#107 - Womens Study Major (10/28/2014) [-]
Thoreal we need you
#28 - 28 :^) 10/27/2014 on #666 0
#3 - Arguing with a philosopher is like trying to **** …  [+] (4 new replies) 10/27/2014 on Nietzsche +89
User avatar #13 - applesdontpee (10/27/2014) [-]
especially a dead philospher
User avatar #4 - jewsburninindaoven (10/27/2014) [-]
Fucking yourself is pointless? I thought the point was that you can't say no to yourself and you don't have to deal with the opposite gender
#11 - Womens Study Major (10/27/2014) [-]
There wont be a offspring, so the act of fucking IS pointless.
User avatar #15 - jewsburninindaoven (10/27/2014) [-]
Are you Catholic or something? Because I'm pretty sure there is another point to sex than just reproduction, hence condoms
#11 - Picture 10/27/2014 on Social Justice +1
#9 - Short for qt3.14 :^)  [+] (2 new replies) 10/27/2014 on Social Justice +1
#10 - faroeseguy (10/27/2014) [-]
I hate you
#11 - mephiblis (10/27/2014) [-]
#8 - Hurr Durr the Crusades, muh Inquisition... Don't you …  [+] (10 new replies) 10/27/2014 on Social Justice +83
#143 - Womens Study Major (10/28/2014) [-]
Doesn't stop the other gazzilion atrocities commited in the name of religion yet someone always rushes to defend it because they, or someone they know, got invested in it. And then these people send their underage kids to be indoctrinated in the religion of their choice instead of letting them grow up and choose for themselves despite no evidence that anything in their fantasy world is real. Oh and different times aren't stopping muslims from bombing and mass raping anything in their path. Give people with crazy ideologies power and and they'll do crazy shit. You can't keep them from seeking power but you can keep them from persuing crazy ideologies by teaching critical thought and not indoctrinated your fucking kids into your own fantasy world.
#144 - mephiblis (10/28/2014) [-]
Ahhh of course, the go-to picture for fedora fags that don't bother to actually do any research. #getrektfukboi
#81 - xtremehivoltage (10/28/2014) [-]
Baghdad is still salty to this day as a matter of fact.
#26 - leadstriker (10/27/2014) [-]
Ghengis didn't salt Baghdad
it was his son or something
#75 - metalbeasteg (10/28/2014) [-]
His grandson, actually. Hulagu Toluid.
#22 - Womens Study Major (10/27/2014) [-]
I don't even have a stake in whatever discussion may or may not be taking place here, but there are a few things I want to say regardless:

Reducing any point or argument to "muh [blank]" is just embarrassing. It's no more than a pointless strawman fallacy and adds absolutely nothing to any discussion.

Also, your two facts in no way shape or form validate the crusades. 1) They were retaliatory, therefore, they were just? There's a pretty well known phrase for why that doesn't hold any water. 2) Everyone was doing it, therefore you can't fault anyone for it? Really? That's your fact? And anyway, the First Crusade happened in like 1080 or something, well after Alexander and well before Genghis Khan, and before contact was even made with the Americas. Why are Alexander, Genghis and the Aztecs relevant at all to the discussion of the Crusades? They aren't. European warfare is, along with politics and religion, and conflict with the targets of the Crusades.
#21 - Womens Study Major (10/27/2014) [-]
I see we were expected... We'll just take our leave
#20 - KazumaKyu has deleted their comment.
User avatar #56 - commontroll (10/27/2014) [-]
Turn the other cheek is about an attack on your pride, not on your life.
User avatar #54 - iamchicken (10/27/2014) [-]
Hard to "turn the other cheek" when Muslims encroach on your lands, kill your kinsfolk, fuck up your trade routes and threaten to invade.
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 52752 / Total items point value: 233104
[ 157 items Total ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #5 to #4 - mephiblis ONLINE (06/23/2014) [-]
Well ******* finally you ******* **** , i've been ******* waiting for you **************** . ****** . <3
#2 - Womens Study Major (11/02/2013) [-]
i am going to **** you up you disgusting piece of **** , prepare to die
User avatar #3 to #2 - mephiblis ONLINE (11/02/2013) [-]
lul k
 Friends (0)