Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #8334 on Comments
Level 322 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to mattymc
Invite mattymc to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 150 Content: Faptastic → Level 151 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 322 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 323 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about mattymc
latest user's comments
- once all the facts come out, i would not object to that. I kno…
- I'd like to throw my chair across the room, but i like my wall…
We want diversity but not...
- And this is somehow supposed to stop it? I envy your …
- The only time i ever got turned on by them was a single porno …
10/10 it's gonna rip off
- Here's hoping some deal can be worked out, the CCP is bad but …
Past and Present
- Clearly the officer is not capable to fulfill the duties of hi…
no, he should be immediately fired, trialed for attempted murder, and probably given a prison sentence for assault through the reckless use of a firearm.
once all the facts come out, i would not object to that. I know i was being generous and if this guy has issues that indicate even the minute possibility that this could happen again he should absolutely be bared from law enforcement
Definitely fired, as far as the attempted murder sentencing... Dude was shot in the leg, he'd never be charged for that.
He tried to shoot the autistic guy but missed. It's possible he intended to land a more fatal shot.
there are several major arteries in the leg if he'd hit even one of them dude would've bled out before an ambulance could arrive
It's still Assault with a Lethal Weapon, which is a pretty severe felony that's only a little bit below Second-Degree Murder.
PS: english is not my first language, so i may me jumbling around the technical terms a bit.
trialed, not sentenced.
you are always trialed for all the crimes you MAY have committed.
he would not be sentenced for attempted murder.
I kind of get what you mean but if you are charged for attempted murder you sort of have to go to court over it and, if you lose court, get sentenced to some sort of punishment.
- I can clean my own **** (or not, free country) I can cook …
Let me ease that burden,...
- ..and i just spelled out ayy lmao with my tongue while nowhere…
Dank memes cause orgasm
- This looks more like the sequel to Nightman Cometh
- Paul Blart thread? Let the ride begin
Show Comments (1)