x
FJ should now work well with mobile. Try it out on your mobile/tablet browser!
Click to expand

mattmenzo

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:11/22/2006
Last Login:3/04/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#2491
Comment Ranking:#12944
Highest Content Rank:#842
Highest Comment Rank:#2294
Content Thumbs: 9300 total,  10751 ,  1451
Comment Thumbs: 4367 total,  5675 ,  1308
Content Level Progress: 75% (75/100)
Level 190 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 191 Content: Anon Annihilator
Comment Level Progress: 45% (45/100)
Level 243 Comments: Doinitrite → Level 244 Comments: Doinitrite
Subscribers:2
Content Views:282825
Times Content Favorited:333 times
Total Comments Made:1755
FJ Points:13467

Funny Pictures

  • Views: 78532
    Thumbs Up 3728 Thumbs Down 346 Total: +3382
    Comments: 277
    Favorites: 120
    Uploaded: 06/01/12
    Nebula Nebula
  • Views: 85355
    Thumbs Up 3429 Thumbs Down 702 Total: +2727
    Comments: 354
    Favorites: 94
    Uploaded: 06/10/12
    Loyal Friend Loyal Friend
  • Views: 48898
    Thumbs Up 2331 Thumbs Down 197 Total: +2134
    Comments: 216
    Favorites: 101
    Uploaded: 06/01/12
    Gemology Facts Gemology Facts
  • Views: 26920
    Thumbs Up 742 Thumbs Down 20 Total: +722
    Comments: 12
    Favorites: 11
    Uploaded: 02/23/15
    Good advice. Good advice.
  • Views: 5689
    Thumbs Up 74 Thumbs Down 5 Total: +69
    Comments: 12
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 02/24/15
    Bet it's fun to get this in your eyes. Bet it's fun to get this in your...
  • Views: 4565
    Thumbs Up 56 Thumbs Down 6 Total: +50
    Comments: 14
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 01/10/15
    Giant lobster attacking planet... Or not Giant lobster attacking...
1 2 3 4 5 > [ 26 Funny Pictures Total ]

YouTube Videos

Funny Gifs

latest user's comments

#121 - thank you kind citizen.  [+] (1 new reply) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -1
#122 - anonymousfinn (02/26/2015) [-]
You're welcome. I don't know about the kindness though, more like ''retardedness hating citizen''
#115 - no **** i never said they did. I just said share… 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -3
#113 - Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I c… 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -2
#111 - Well youre being a retard. Shareholders own the company. Not the CEO.  [+] (6 new replies) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -2
User avatar #142 - dorfdorfdorf (02/26/2015) [-]
AND LEGO IS PRIVATELY OWNED YOU FUCKWAD
#114 - dramatically (02/26/2015) [-]
SHAREHOLDERS DO NOT DIRECTLY PAY THE CEO, RETARD.
User avatar #115 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
no shit i never said they did. I just said shareholders own the company.
User avatar #112 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Shareholders do not own an entire company.
User avatar #113 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I can see you dont know how this works...
#109 - NOT IF THE COMPANY IS PUBLICLY TRADED! WHAT IS A SHARE HOLDER?  [+] (9 new replies) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -2
User avatar #110 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Someone who holds a small fraction of a company, no need to yell.
User avatar #124 - travishein (02/26/2015) [-]
Listen, listen, listen...you guys are being way too aggressive over this. A typical business entity the size of LEGO, management would be as follows; Management Board (CEO, CFO, ETc.) is = to Board of Directors is = to Corporate management. Like a 3 party system of checks and balances. But, ultimately they all report to shareholders or investors. Lego is owned primarily by KIRKBI/AS, an investment group with a 75% share of LEGO (and the LEGO Foundation holding the other 25%). CEO's are rarely the owners of the company. Very rare. An owner of a publicly traded entity will often retain more than 50% of the stocks so that they still have control of the company (and ultimately can override decisions). Again, this is not very common, but would be an instance where a CEO could still be considered the "owner" of the company. Peace.
User avatar #111 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Well youre being a retard. Shareholders own the company. Not the CEO.
User avatar #142 - dorfdorfdorf (02/26/2015) [-]
AND LEGO IS PRIVATELY OWNED YOU FUCKWAD
#114 - dramatically (02/26/2015) [-]
SHAREHOLDERS DO NOT DIRECTLY PAY THE CEO, RETARD.
User avatar #115 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
no shit i never said they did. I just said shareholders own the company.
User avatar #112 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Shareholders do not own an entire company.
User avatar #113 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I can see you dont know how this works...
#107 - CEO DOSNT OWN THE COMPANY  [+] (11 new replies) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -2
User avatar #108 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Many times, the owner is CEO.
User avatar #109 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
NOT IF THE COMPANY IS PUBLICLY TRADED! WHAT IS A SHARE HOLDER?
User avatar #110 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Someone who holds a small fraction of a company, no need to yell.
User avatar #124 - travishein (02/26/2015) [-]
Listen, listen, listen...you guys are being way too aggressive over this. A typical business entity the size of LEGO, management would be as follows; Management Board (CEO, CFO, ETc.) is = to Board of Directors is = to Corporate management. Like a 3 party system of checks and balances. But, ultimately they all report to shareholders or investors. Lego is owned primarily by KIRKBI/AS, an investment group with a 75% share of LEGO (and the LEGO Foundation holding the other 25%). CEO's are rarely the owners of the company. Very rare. An owner of a publicly traded entity will often retain more than 50% of the stocks so that they still have control of the company (and ultimately can override decisions). Again, this is not very common, but would be an instance where a CEO could still be considered the "owner" of the company. Peace.
User avatar #111 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Well youre being a retard. Shareholders own the company. Not the CEO.
User avatar #142 - dorfdorfdorf (02/26/2015) [-]
AND LEGO IS PRIVATELY OWNED YOU FUCKWAD
#114 - dramatically (02/26/2015) [-]
SHAREHOLDERS DO NOT DIRECTLY PAY THE CEO, RETARD.
User avatar #115 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
no shit i never said they did. I just said shareholders own the company.
User avatar #112 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Shareholders do not own an entire company.
User avatar #113 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I can see you dont know how this works...
#95 - Comment deleted 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome 0
#94 - Kind of true...but again you missed the Board of Directors....  [+] (13 new replies) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -3
User avatar #106 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
If someone owns a company and has the power to shut it down, they have the most power.
User avatar #107 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
CEO DOSNT OWN THE COMPANY
User avatar #108 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Many times, the owner is CEO.
User avatar #109 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
NOT IF THE COMPANY IS PUBLICLY TRADED! WHAT IS A SHARE HOLDER?
User avatar #110 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Someone who holds a small fraction of a company, no need to yell.
User avatar #124 - travishein (02/26/2015) [-]
Listen, listen, listen...you guys are being way too aggressive over this. A typical business entity the size of LEGO, management would be as follows; Management Board (CEO, CFO, ETc.) is = to Board of Directors is = to Corporate management. Like a 3 party system of checks and balances. But, ultimately they all report to shareholders or investors. Lego is owned primarily by KIRKBI/AS, an investment group with a 75% share of LEGO (and the LEGO Foundation holding the other 25%). CEO's are rarely the owners of the company. Very rare. An owner of a publicly traded entity will often retain more than 50% of the stocks so that they still have control of the company (and ultimately can override decisions). Again, this is not very common, but would be an instance where a CEO could still be considered the "owner" of the company. Peace.
User avatar #111 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Well youre being a retard. Shareholders own the company. Not the CEO.
User avatar #142 - dorfdorfdorf (02/26/2015) [-]
AND LEGO IS PRIVATELY OWNED YOU FUCKWAD
#114 - dramatically (02/26/2015) [-]
SHAREHOLDERS DO NOT DIRECTLY PAY THE CEO, RETARD.
User avatar #115 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
no shit i never said they did. I just said shareholders own the company.
User avatar #112 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Shareholders do not own an entire company.
User avatar #113 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I can see you dont know how this works...
#91 - Here you go kiddo.... "The CEO Leads the Company A CE… 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -2
#89 - What about Chairman of the Board? oops forgot that one?  [+] (16 new replies) 02/26/2015 on LEGO is indeed awesome -3
User avatar #92 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Chief Executive Officer is usually the leader of a company, most times actually owning it. Chief Operations Officer makes sure the company's production, shipment, advertisement, et cetera, are all working properly. Chief Financial Officer helps decide where the money goes, and what risks should or should not be taken.
#95 - mattmenzo has deleted their comment.
User avatar #94 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Kind of true...but again you missed the Board of Directors....
User avatar #106 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
If someone owns a company and has the power to shut it down, they have the most power.
User avatar #107 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
CEO DOSNT OWN THE COMPANY
User avatar #108 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Many times, the owner is CEO.
User avatar #109 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
NOT IF THE COMPANY IS PUBLICLY TRADED! WHAT IS A SHARE HOLDER?
User avatar #110 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Someone who holds a small fraction of a company, no need to yell.
User avatar #124 - travishein (02/26/2015) [-]
Listen, listen, listen...you guys are being way too aggressive over this. A typical business entity the size of LEGO, management would be as follows; Management Board (CEO, CFO, ETc.) is = to Board of Directors is = to Corporate management. Like a 3 party system of checks and balances. But, ultimately they all report to shareholders or investors. Lego is owned primarily by KIRKBI/AS, an investment group with a 75% share of LEGO (and the LEGO Foundation holding the other 25%). CEO's are rarely the owners of the company. Very rare. An owner of a publicly traded entity will often retain more than 50% of the stocks so that they still have control of the company (and ultimately can override decisions). Again, this is not very common, but would be an instance where a CEO could still be considered the "owner" of the company. Peace.
User avatar #111 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Well youre being a retard. Shareholders own the company. Not the CEO.
User avatar #142 - dorfdorfdorf (02/26/2015) [-]
AND LEGO IS PRIVATELY OWNED YOU FUCKWAD
#114 - dramatically (02/26/2015) [-]
SHAREHOLDERS DO NOT DIRECTLY PAY THE CEO, RETARD.
User avatar #115 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
no shit i never said they did. I just said shareholders own the company.
User avatar #112 - thevaulthunter (02/26/2015) [-]
Shareholders do not own an entire company.
User avatar #113 - mattmenzo (02/26/2015) [-]
Holy Christ.... The Whole of shareholders own the company. I can see you dont know how this works...

user's channels

Join Subscribe feels
Join Subscribe fjfurries
Join Subscribe fucking-boobs
Join Subscribe fucking-science

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 700
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #39 - paradox (08/24/2014) [-]
you are the only person i kno who has been here as long as me. when did you notice that its acceptable to blatently post 9fag watermarked material?
User avatar #40 to #39 - mattmenzo ONLINE (08/26/2014) [-]
ive been here alittllllllle longer ^^ lol and its not
User avatar #36 - energyman (11/22/2013) [-]
newfag
User avatar #37 to #36 - mattmenzo ONLINE (11/25/2013) [-]
Yes my child?
User avatar #38 to #37 - energyman (11/25/2013) [-]
i lvoe youi <3
User avatar #35 - mattmenzo ONLINE (08/02/2013) [-]
jartim invite me im god son
User avatar #30 to #29 - mattmenzo ONLINE (07/15/2013) [-]
nope, both inactive accounts
User avatar #31 to #30 - mayormilkman (07/15/2013) [-]
I know that you wouldn't remember those two old accounts. There isn't much from that far back then, going to as recent as 2008, even.
User avatar #34 to #33 - mayormilkman (07/15/2013) [-]
That was the old account of DJ 4DM1N, and it also had a bunch of anonymous content on there going back to 2003. Now it's all deleted.
#24 - danzeebass **User deleted account** has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #25 to #24 - mattmenzo ONLINE (07/07/2013) [-]
Gotta be honest, before log ins, reppin Yellow FJ!
#22 - jingleforth (06/30/2013) [-]
MY EYES
User avatar #23 to #22 - mattmenzo ONLINE (07/01/2013) [-]
what about your eyes?
User avatar #19 to #18 - mattmenzo ONLINE (06/07/2013) [-]
GRRRRRRR i wanted to see the date on your account *flips table*
User avatar #20 to #19 - vegeta (06/07/2013) [-]
5/02/2007
lol, all you had to do was ask
User avatar #21 to #20 - mattmenzo ONLINE (06/08/2013) [-]
ohh. ok ty ^^
User avatar #13 - garymotherfingoak ONLINE (06/04/2013) [-]
dat veterancy
User avatar #14 to #13 - mattmenzo ONLINE (06/04/2013) [-]
indeed. gratz on 2 years
User avatar #15 to #14 - garymotherfingoak ONLINE (06/04/2013) [-]
heh, thanks

what was yellow fj like
User avatar #16 to #15 - mattmenzo ONLINE (06/04/2013) [-]
**** on front page, it was nice lol
different, but nice. the layout was much more simple
User avatar #17 to #16 - garymotherfingoak ONLINE (06/04/2013) [-]
tell mes about it.
i think we had **** on frontpage, not just accidental like the ebay girl, but all out since 2010
User avatar #1 - paradox (04/16/2013) [-]
wow congrats on officially being here longer than i have. is this your 1st account?
User avatar #3 to #1 - mattmenzo ONLINE (04/16/2013) [-]
but i have been on FJ since Yellow
User avatar #4 to #3 - paradox (04/16/2013) [-]
as have i. what is the oldest post that you remember?
for me it was arnolds pizza shop.
User avatar #5 to #4 - mattmenzo ONLINE (04/16/2013) [-]
I remember that the "top content list" was not refreshed. I remember the "up yours" kid as #1 for a long time, The "sexy Carrots" and a bride catching a bouquet with her tits hanging out.
User avatar #6 to #5 - paradox (04/16/2013) [-]
OH MY ******* GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT BRIDE!!!! thank you for reminding me of long forgotten content. you have absolutely no clue how much you have made my day. thank you. i cant stop laughing. thank you.
#9 to #6 - mattmenzo ONLINE (04/16/2013) [-]
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar #7 to #6 - mattmenzo ONLINE (04/16/2013) [-]
Looking for the pic
User avatar #2 to #1 - mattmenzo ONLINE (04/16/2013) [-]
It is indeed
 Friends (0)