Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower
OfflineSend mail to masterofanon Block masterofanon Invite masterofanon to be your friend
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||12/01/2012|
|FunnyJunk Career Stats|
|Content Thumbs:||12524 total, 13509 , 985|
|Comment Thumbs:||2959 total, 3169 , 210|
|Content Level Progress:|| 76% (76/100) |
Level 199 Content: Anon Annihilator → Level 200 Content: Comedic Genius
|Comment Level Progress:|| 0% (0/100) |
Level 225 Comments: Mind Blower → Level 226 Comments: Mind Blower
|Times Content Favorited:||882 times|
|Total Comments Made:||472|
- Views: 42471epic statement
1581 128 Total: +1453
- Views: 37750All asains are Jackie Chan
1422 20 Total: +1402
- Views: 54516Hammer time
1353 60 Total: +1293
- Views: 38696what a bitch
1224 102 Total: +1122
- Views: 37257Van Gogh
976 56 Total: +920
- Views: 34315Talkin bout anal
913 48 Total: +865
latest user's comments
|#7 - Comment deleted [+] (1 new reply)||09/12/2015 on (untitled)||+1|
|#57 - There was nothing good about this entire comp. the only mildly…||09/11/2015 on Οffensive compilation part 24||0|
|#46 - I dont want to be mentioned but I saw your thing about jackson…||09/03/2015 on 4chan Comp #37||0|
|#126 - Damn that was actually pretty well-written. I didnt watch the …||08/12/2015 on Captain Torch||0|
|#15 - I didnt think the movie was that bad when I watched it, but I … [+] (12 new replies)||08/12/2015 on Captain Torch||0|
#39 - anon (08/12/2015) [-]
1. They went with an alt universe and story that no one like and was unnecessary.
2. They shat on the pre-existing relationships in the movie to black wash a character for no reason, and didn't even have the balls to go all they way with it (black wash the invisible woman) that we could have respected but you cant have a black, blond bombshell now can you.
3.They decided to take a comic that is fundamentally about togetherness and FAMILY, and undermined it entirely. The 4 are not a family, they throw in a random ass father figure, and everyone acts like a tween.
4. the main chars, which are the center of moral authority, are annoying and act irrationally and we're expected to sympathies with them .... how dare they send trained professionals, to do what we have NO EXPERIENCE with so lets defy orders and do it DRUNK
5. they take something that is bright and colorful and fun, and turn it dark and into an edge fest
6. NO ONE CAN DO DOC DOOM FUCKING RIGHT ... hes fantastic 4 lex luther HE DOES NOT HAVE POWERS ... he is smart and ruthless thats it
7. and back to 3 the biggest part is that its a tween movie .... basically a hunger games, you have a bunch of beautiful tweens, who are skilled in everything, with no character flaws,who simultaneously demanding sympathy for what was either blatantly there fault, or something which is actually a massive bonus. They have automatically progressive philosophies in an otherwise oppressive world. and miraculously the world rests on there shoulders and "ONLY THEY CAN STOP IT" despite the tens of thousands of peole who actually know more about the situation and are better skilled. the characters have no depth, no convincing development, and face no real danger at any point in time because there basically mary/gary sue wish fulfillment. The plot is bland, boarind, stupid (requires that the entire united states be run by a bunch of retards, and expects us to believe that the wunderkind that developed teleportation tech in KINDERGARTEN honestly believes that he'll be written out of the history books) the cinematography and score of the film were nothing special or particularly interesting .......
All of this is amplified by the fact that this fundamentally bad movie is slapped onto a franchise that they actually like and have emotional investment in. Not only this, it actively MAKES FUN OF and attempts to re-write the aspects of the franchise that people like about it, which is not only pretentious but ungrateful to its audience
so in summation
nothing special in cinnamon or score
takes a big shit on the pre-existing source material
.... whats not to get?
#48 - cronusblade (08/12/2015) [-]
agree with everything but this 5. they take something that is bright and colorful and fun, and turn it dark and into an edge fest
this is not a flaw, this could have been fucking phenomenal.
the previous films sucked for being campy, green lantern sucked for being campy, this was exactly the right choice to go, they just did not do it well.
And there are a good number of dark fantastic 4 stories so don't give me that f4 are inherently campy bullshit.
#46 - IamSofaKingdom (08/12/2015) [-]
Sorcery is a super power, Dr Strange is a super hero, Dr Fate is a super hero. So he does have super powers that he attained through learning sorcery.
Also they consider Ironman a super hero and he has no powers and Doom has the same level of technical genius.
I agree with your movie criticisms though.
#56 - angelious (08/12/2015) [-]
seriously if thats all thats ruining the movie for you then you need to go out more..
the plot was awkward,none of the actors fitted their role(heck,the black guy was the closest thing to fit his role out of all of them...and that is saying a lot) bad acting,bad action, bad cgi, bad everything...
#18 - anon (08/12/2015) [-]
You didn't hear? It's because of dry oatmeal.
|#65 - Thats sick someone found my comment from a couple years ago! e…||06/14/2015 on Stallin||0|
|#70 - that just got cooler and cooler||06/14/2015 on That's very cool....Mom||0|
|#67 - Picture||05/10/2015 on FUCK THIS GAY EARTH||+19|
|#92 - It was on letmewatchthis but I dont think it is anymore, idk why||05/10/2015 on Darcy Lewis and Thor Odinson||0|
|#36 - I have a hundred feel reaction pics but none of them can accur…||05/08/2015 on We miss you Uncle Phil||+16|