Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

mapleknight    

Rank #4914 on Comments
mapleknight Avatar Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to mapleknight Block mapleknight Invite mapleknight to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:7/06/2012
Last Login:10/19/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#10680
Comment Ranking:#4914
Highest Content Rank:#7373
Highest Comment Rank:#3081
Content Thumbs: 59 total,  85 ,  26
Comment Thumbs: 1900 total,  2365 ,  465
Content Level Progress: 72.88% (43/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 54% (54/100)
Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 216 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:1
Content Views:9158
Times Content Favorited:1 times
Total Comments Made:1133
FJ Points:1617

latest user's comments

#8208653 - that's okay. Let us make **** .  [+] (1 new reply) 03/21/2014 on sfw random board 0
User avatar #8208663 - krahne (03/21/2014) [-]
Let us
#185 - o you're still a …  [+] (1 new reply) 03/21/2014 on Math is the Worst 0
#186 - niemandbesonderes (03/21/2014) [-]
I had enough of your ridicule.
I would love to discuss this matter in german.
You just probably wouldn't do all that well, wich is why I have to resort to my inferior english skills.
#176 - You don't understand. Yellow? White? What manner of plebeian a…  [+] (3 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Math is the Worst 0
#177 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
Do not attempt to confuse me, using big words. I am german and google tranlate is on my side. It may be because of our culural difference, but I shall not accept this unorthodoxy. You are lucky that you don't live in Poland, because I would have invaded you by now If you did.
User avatar #185 - mapleknight (03/21/2014) [-]
o






you're still a pleb
#186 - niemandbesonderes (03/21/2014) [-]
I had enough of your ridicule.
I would love to discuss this matter in german.
You just probably wouldn't do all that well, wich is why I have to resort to my inferior english skills.
#174 - Your emotions cloud your thoughts, youngling.  [+] (5 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Math is the Worst 0
#175 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
No, they only cloud my spelling ability.
I will not stand corrected on this.
Your colours are bad and you should feel bad.
User avatar #176 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
You don't understand. Yellow? White? What manner of plebeian are you, my son?
#177 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
Do not attempt to confuse me, using big words. I am german and google tranlate is on my side. It may be because of our culural difference, but I shall not accept this unorthodoxy. You are lucky that you don't live in Poland, because I would have invaded you by now If you did.
User avatar #185 - mapleknight (03/21/2014) [-]
o






you're still a pleb
#186 - niemandbesonderes (03/21/2014) [-]
I had enough of your ridicule.
I would love to discuss this matter in german.
You just probably wouldn't do all that well, wich is why I have to resort to my inferior english skills.
#168 - Math is red. Science is black. English is green. H…  [+] (10 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Math is the Worst 0
#173 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
Dude,
Maths is yellow
science is white
english is blue
and history is green
get it right yu idiot
#192 - amuzen (03/25/2014) [-]
Math is blue and academic
English is Red and passionate
Science is Green and natural or Purple and cosmic
History is orange and worn.
#193 - niemandbesonderes (03/25/2014) [-]
Science is white, like the laboritory,
english is blue like the ocean becaus that's how it pread over the world
hitory is green because it is ancient and overgrown
math is yelow because fuck you.
User avatar #183 - jasonvgrace (03/21/2014) [-]
Silly billy

Maths is Black
Science is Red
English is indeed Green
History is Yellow
and Extra Curricula is Purple
User avatar #174 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
Your emotions cloud your thoughts, youngling.
#175 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
No, they only cloud my spelling ability.
I will not stand corrected on this.
Your colours are bad and you should feel bad.
User avatar #176 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
You don't understand. Yellow? White? What manner of plebeian are you, my son?
#177 - niemandbesonderes (03/20/2014) [-]
Do not attempt to confuse me, using big words. I am german and google tranlate is on my side. It may be because of our culural difference, but I shall not accept this unorthodoxy. You are lucky that you don't live in Poland, because I would have invaded you by now If you did.
User avatar #185 - mapleknight (03/21/2014) [-]
o






you're still a pleb
#186 - niemandbesonderes (03/21/2014) [-]
I had enough of your ridicule.
I would love to discuss this matter in german.
You just probably wouldn't do all that well, wich is why I have to resort to my inferior english skills.
#273 - it'd be more ****** up if we all went to his fune… 03/20/2014 on Half the internet 0
#8202270 - that's hurtful faggot  [+] (3 new replies) 03/20/2014 on sfw random board 0
User avatar #8204726 - krahne (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry
User avatar #8208653 - mapleknight (03/21/2014) [-]
that's okay.
Let us make fuck.
User avatar #8208663 - krahne (03/21/2014) [-]
Let us
#228429 - well, i'm out i dont have the time to argue with neckbeards  [+] (1 new reply) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228430 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
Silly idiot, that's what I would say.

I'm nota neckbeard. you on the other hand...
#228426 - ">a time zone there are several" Thanks … 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#228421 - "your vision sucks" oh damn, nice job insulting …  [+] (2 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228417 - "you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of …  [+] (4 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228414 - >cropping the image oh my ******* god you …  [+] (6 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228412 - sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont …  [+] (8 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228408 - >canuck what anyway refer to image  [+] (10 new replies) 03/20/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228409 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>refer to image
way to do it the inefficient way you retard took you 3 minutes
User avatar #228412 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont have as much time as you do to do that sort of thing.
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228406 - oh my god are you really this ******* retarded or…  [+] (12 new replies) 03/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228407 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
lol, really.
you call me retarded yet you strawman all the time

"stay mad"
"autistic"
"thinkning he proves other people wrong"
I fucking did, you didn't even adress any of it but oh well, what to expect from a canuck like yourself? go fuck a sheep faggot
#228408 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>canuck
what
anyway refer to image
User avatar #228409 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>refer to image
way to do it the inefficient way you retard took you 3 minutes
User avatar #228412 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont have as much time as you do to do that sort of thing.
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#228404 - >not grasping greentext >being this autistic >…  [+] (14 new replies) 03/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228405 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
you're the one not grasping greentext.

when you type greentext, you're supposed to type something relevant to the situation, not a bunch of random things that have no truth to them
User avatar #228406 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
oh my god are you really this fucking retarded or are you some sort of master troll
stay mad sonny boy
User avatar #228407 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
lol, really.
you call me retarded yet you strawman all the time

"stay mad"
"autistic"
"thinkning he proves other people wrong"
I fucking did, you didn't even adress any of it but oh well, what to expect from a canuck like yourself? go fuck a sheep faggot
#228408 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>canuck
what
anyway refer to image
User avatar #228409 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>refer to image
way to do it the inefficient way you retard took you 3 minutes
User avatar #228412 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont have as much time as you do to do that sort of thing.
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#75 - I dunno. 03/19/2014 on Galen Marek +1
#71 - I see you're the stubborn type i'll be on my way then  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2014 on Galen Marek +1
User avatar #73 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
Didn't I argue with you last time about this?
User avatar #75 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
I dunno.
#65 - Keep attention at how much a Star Destroyer weighs, which was …  [+] (13 new replies) 03/19/2014 on Galen Marek +3
User avatar #69 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
It doesn't matter, the whole idea that one person can have any influence on a star destroyer is just silly and it takes the realism out of the game. I've seen game play here and it's just horrible. Sure you get a ton of cool force powers but at the same time it isn't star wars. They could have called this "infamous galaxy edition" and it would pass as an infamous game.
User avatar #87 - huntergriff (03/19/2014) [-]
>It doesn't matter, the whole idea that one person can have any influence on a star destroyer is just silly and it takes the realism out of the game

Welp, let's just write out every fuckin person who would have most likely been able to do this, people like: Anakin/ Darth vader, Palpatine, Luke, Yoda, Jacen, Obi-wan, Revan, meetra surik, Exar Kun, any fuckin' sith, really. Jesus christ man it's like you don't fully understand that anyone with force powers can literally do whatever the fuck they want. Hell, Back in Revan's era some motherfucker literally destroyed A FUCKING FLEET OF STARSHIPS with the fucking force, and yet you're bitching about how Someone can't bring down an imperial star destroyer.

>realism

Also this is the stupidest fuckin' argument i've ever heard...You're playing a game based on a movie where you can literally hear plasma blasts and explosions in THE FUCKIN VACUUM OF SPACE, During massive space battles, and you're complaining about realism.
User avatar #91 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
Since when did any of those characters: Palpatine, Obi-Wan, Luke, Yoda, and Vader ever show this kind of power??? I don't know any of the other sith because I know it's just shit EU.
User avatar #94 - huntergriff (03/19/2014) [-]
It's implied. Every single one of these characters are supposed to be powerful in the force. Again, what part of "anyone with force powers can literally do whatever the fuck they want" are you not getting? That shit was established back in the original trilogy with shit like Vader force choking someone in a completely different starship than he's in, Yoda pulling Luke's X-wing out of the swamp, Luke using the force to call out to Leia after his duel with Vader even though she was half way gone, or how Luke guided his proton torpedoes into the exhaust port of the original death star.
User avatar #95 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
And none of those things are as ridiculous as controlling a FUCKING STAR DESTROYER if anyone had that power then why didn't Vader just FORCE PUSH Lukes X-Wing in A New Hope? An X-Wing isn't nearly as big as a fucking Star Destroyer. Seriously, if Vader had that kind of Power (or the Emperor for that matter). The Empire wouldn't have trouble winning.
User avatar #100 - huntergriff (03/19/2014) [-]
mapleknight's right, you are fucking stubborn.

>And none of those things are as ridiculous as controlling a FUCKING STAR DESTROYER

He wasn't controlling it, he was literally just pulling it down. Canonically speaking the goddamn thing didn't wobble around like it did in the fucking game.

and again, since you're still not getting this through your thick fucking skull, "anyone with force powers can literally do whatever the fuck they want
User avatar #103 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
Again, like our last argument you have no fucking clue what star wars is about. I wouldn't be surprised if you are just a 15 year old who saw the prequels first and thought star wars episode 4-6 were "more boring." And along with your prequel fandom you moved onto the other bullshit that was spat into the shit pile known as "the expanded universe." It's almost as if the Expanded universe isn't even the same universe as the original trilogy because nothing makes any sense at all in this EU.
User avatar #105 - huntergriff (03/19/2014) [-]
>you have no fucking clue what star wars is about.

No, you obviously fucking don't, if you're still bitching about realism in a fucking game, and you're treating everything that isn't the fucking original trilogy as non-canon.

>I wouldn't be surprised if you are just a 15 year old who saw the prequels first and thought star wars episode 4-6 were "more boring." And along with your prequel fandom you moved onto the other bullshit that was spat into the shit pile known as "the expanded universe."

I'm 19, about to be 20 on friday. And you are so fucking wrong on so many fuckin' levels it's like you're a fuckin' donkey or mule. I started with the original trilogy, loved them to fucking death. Unlike you, I love the entire saga, I don't have a favorite episode because i love them all equally, and like it or not, the prequels, originals, and the expanded universe are all part of the same canon, Just because you're to stupid to realize that you're being blinded by nostalgia doesn't mean the rest of us are.

>It's almost as if the Expanded universe isn't even the same universe as the original trilogy because nothing makes any sense at all in this EU.

Then you obviously haven't paid a single iota of attention to the EU. Instead of criticizing it, please just pick up a few fucking books, and not those damn children's books, I'm talking about books from authors like Timothy Zahn, or Karen Traviss.
User avatar #287 - mapleknight (03/30/2014) [-]
I could tell from the first comments he was elitist as fuck, and I refuse to argue with an elitist unless I'm just calling them stupid.
Apparently he just didn't have the capacity to understand that the EU is accepted in almost all cases, and in which there are people who have destroyed entire planets with the force because 'hey, why not?'
User avatar #288 - huntergriff (03/30/2014) [-]
Thank you!
User avatar #71 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
I see you're the stubborn type
i'll be on my way then
User avatar #73 - hawaiianhappysauce (03/19/2014) [-]
Didn't I argue with you last time about this?
User avatar #75 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
I dunno.
#311 - the op's even misconstruing the information with the comic … 03/19/2014 on What I've learned 0
#301 - Sorry OP, didn't realize you knew everything about war and…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/19/2014 on What I've learned 0
User avatar #311 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
the op's even misconstruing the information with the comic
that wasn't its literal intention
just
jesus christ
#105 - I'm pretty sure what you want is the most terrifying thing I c…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/19/2014 on I Really Underappreciated KoTH 0
User avatar #108 - dnf (03/19/2014) [-]
against who exactly need I protection from?
#227877 - looooooooooooooool stay mad, bud.  [+] (16 new replies) 03/19/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228098 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
Disappeared about 2 hours after>proven wrong>stay mad
User avatar #228404 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
>not grasping greentext
>being this autistic
>being 7
>thinking he proves other people wrong
>gets butthurt as fuck so easy
Like I said bud, stay mad.
User avatar #228405 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
you're the one not grasping greentext.

when you type greentext, you're supposed to type something relevant to the situation, not a bunch of random things that have no truth to them
User avatar #228406 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
oh my god are you really this fucking retarded or are you some sort of master troll
stay mad sonny boy
User avatar #228407 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
lol, really.
you call me retarded yet you strawman all the time

"stay mad"
"autistic"
"thinkning he proves other people wrong"
I fucking did, you didn't even adress any of it but oh well, what to expect from a canuck like yourself? go fuck a sheep faggot
#228408 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>canuck
what
anyway refer to image
User avatar #228409 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>refer to image
way to do it the inefficient way you retard took you 3 minutes
User avatar #228412 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont have as much time as you do to do that sort of thing.
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#227599 - "If you are interested in horrible places, I can recommen…  [+] (21 new replies) 03/18/2014 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
User avatar #228427 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>it's in the middle of the night
of course it's past my bedtime when it's thursday but something kept me up.
User avatar #228429 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
well, i'm out
i dont have the time to argue with neckbeards
User avatar #228430 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
Silly idiot, that's what I would say.

I'm nota neckbeard. you on the other hand...
User avatar #227661 - revengeforfreeze (03/18/2014) [-]
Man..... You are so fucking fucked in the head it's not even funny. Stay mad, listen to your mainstream garbage shit and play your autistic pokemon shit. You calling somethjng autistic while having a pokemon avatar.. plain hypocrisy.

Also, you obviously don't know shit about metal. Cannibal corpse and system of a down. That's all. That's all the good metal hands from the US meanwhile we have fucjloads and we basically have birth to two whole genres. You don't know anything about metal, obviously.


The shirts ? Oh yeah, I guess you are right, pictures of beautiful old drawings by theodor kittelsen , landscapes and churches are autistic. The earth itself is autistic, 1800s artists who paint beautiful drawings are autistic and all Christians are autistic ggwp


And if you had the reading capability beyond a third grader you'd see that I fucking hate Denmark and they are not part of Scandinavia, though you could use some real facts without a quote that odoesnt have any basis in reality. "Nightmaren and mapleknight are butthurt faggots and autistic idiots who spew out claims as if they were fact and take quotes out of their context and nightmaren always calls for help when he pussies out but the cavalry is about as stupid and retarded as himself so it does no good."-Stephen Hawking
User avatar #227877 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
looooooooooooooool
stay mad, bud.
User avatar #228098 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
Disappeared about 2 hours after>proven wrong>stay mad
User avatar #228404 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
>not grasping greentext
>being this autistic
>being 7
>thinking he proves other people wrong
>gets butthurt as fuck so easy
Like I said bud, stay mad.
User avatar #228405 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
you're the one not grasping greentext.

when you type greentext, you're supposed to type something relevant to the situation, not a bunch of random things that have no truth to them
User avatar #228406 - mapleknight (03/19/2014) [-]
oh my god are you really this fucking retarded or are you some sort of master troll
stay mad sonny boy
User avatar #228407 - revengeforfreeze (03/19/2014) [-]
lol, really.
you call me retarded yet you strawman all the time

"stay mad"
"autistic"
"thinkning he proves other people wrong"
I fucking did, you didn't even adress any of it but oh well, what to expect from a canuck like yourself? go fuck a sheep faggot
#228408 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>canuck
what
anyway refer to image
User avatar #228409 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>refer to image
way to do it the inefficient way you retard took you 3 minutes
User avatar #228412 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
sorry friend, i'm not a basement-dwelling neckbeard so i dont have as much time as you do to do that sort of thing.
User avatar #228413 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
>basementdwelling neckbeard
you're the one that brought it up
also, what do you mean? you're only proving my point that you ARE a basement dwelling neckbeard because you had time to crop the fucking image instead of doing like a normal person and fucking linking the comment.

and good for you if you think you're not, me on the other hand i know I'm not
User avatar #228414 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
>cropping the image
oh my fucking god you ARE retarded
1. being this mad
2. staying this mad
3. getting this mad
Three steps and you'll be just like revengeforfreeze
(AKA a faggot.)
User avatar #228415 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
mad?
whos mad here?
you're the one who's capsing and going "omg faggot neckbeard faggot"
you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?
thats right, you
User avatar #228417 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"you did go itno mspaint and bother wit hthat instead of juts linking it and saying "refer to the comment", now woh's the retard?"
top notch spelling there, socrates
that's also wrong and 0/10 for that sonny boy
what's up with that spelling?
looks like your mad
User avatar #228419 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
of course i'm not wrong but hey you're the troll seeing as you're accusing me of trolling.

what is up with the spelling? use your brain for once and realize that it's in the middle of the night and i'm tired.

your vision sucks
User avatar #228421 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
"your vision sucks"
oh damn, nice job insulting me in a way that literally has absolutely nothing to do with the argument
"use your brain for once and realize that it's the middle of the night and i'm tired"
use your brain for once and realize i live in the united states and there is such a thing as a time zone
"you're accusing me of trolling"
>implying you should take everything strangers say on the internet completely literally and honestly
User avatar #228423 - revengeforfreeze (03/20/2014) [-]
uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!??
>a time zone
there are several

I don't take it seriously I'm just argunig
User avatar #228426 - mapleknight (03/20/2014) [-]
">a time zone
there are several"
Thanks for restating my point, buddy.
"uhm.. yeah, but you're the ones giving me shit for being swedish all the time so wouldn't it be pretty fucking natural that I.. Oh, I don't know.. LIVE IN SWEDEN!?!??!!?? "
Looks like somebody's flergoborps are ronklerged
isnt it past your beddy-bye time, champ?
#81 - **mapleknight rolled a random image posted in comment #4 at…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/08/2014 on Deathbed Confession +1
User avatar #92 - shadowmaul (03/09/2014) [-]
oh thats nice how do u rol a picture for future reference?
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 7058 / Total items point value: 14588
[ 53 items Total ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
 Friends (0)