|Funny Pictures||Funny Videos|
|Funny GIFs||YouTube Videos|
Rank #11578 on CommentsLevel 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
OfflineSend mail to manymanymangoes Block manymanymangoes Invite manymanymangoes to be your friend flag avatar
- Views: 75307Grumble Grumble
2135 124 Total: +2011
- Views: 56754Viking Nintendo Jesus
1679 90 Total: +1589
- Views: 18169INJURED
416 23 Total: +393
- Views: 2960Master of Romance
31 9 Total: +22
- Views: 966Out of Context
7 2 Total: +5
latest user's comments
|#9 - RADIOACTIVE SEMEN [+] (1 new reply)||02/23/2014 on dad||+15|
|#11 - hehe reminds me of this jail cell [+] (4 new replies)||02/23/2014 on The man had a nice taste||+12|
|#160 - But a simple 2-way opinion can be healthy. People like and hat…||02/16/2014 on FJ's Broken Community||0|
|#867071 - Just finished attack on titan (Anime and manga) Here … [+] (11 new replies)||01/24/2014 on Anime & Manga - anime...||-3|
|#14 - well sweet pacific rim job what the ****||01/23/2014 on MFW PacificRim got snub...||0|
|#196 - These are great||01/23/2014 on Adventures of Dickborn 3||0|
|#112 - >be me >18 year old in high school >taking al… [+] (6 new replies)||01/23/2014 on Pedobear||+8|
#124 - rockstarownage (01/23/2014) [-]
i had to listen to a sophomore talk about giving her boyfriend a handjob the other day. so outloud that it was as if she didn't even realize i was sitting right there next to her.
she turned around telling another guy about how he "went limp, just cause she stopped for like 2 minutes" and she follows it up with "he probably doesn't think i'm beautiful anymore! if this happens again, i'm breaking up with him!"
i leaned over (i dont even know this girl) and said "i don't think it's how ugly your face is that he's worried about, it's probably your ugly personality"
#114 - 2scared2login (01/23/2014) [-]
I don't see where people get this idea of faith in humanity.
Its like 7 trillion? or was it billion, annoying system
probably billion people.
Anyways, you can have faith in it, but to be honest humanity would be every last one of us, meaning that lets say that 1% were bad, that would still be enough to fill up the internet with horrible videos and affect the other 99%.
not to mention real life happenings.
So what i am saying is, faith in humanity as a whole is faith that won't ever work out, because too many people will be likely to go the wrong path"As far as you think is wrong" anyways.
|#284 - Picture [+] (3 new replies)||01/22/2014 on Curiosity.||+3|
|#181 - If you need Mangoes I have Mangoes Many many Mangoes. …||01/20/2014 on Admin?||+1|
|#17 - ******* Mario's one to talk he had a relation…||01/05/2014 on What a tramp||0|