Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

mantaur    

Rank #1941 on Subscribers
mantaur Avatar Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Offline
Send mail to mantaur Block mantaur Invite mantaur to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Date Signed Up:3/21/2011
Last Login:7/12/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 10357 total,  11750 ,  1393
Comment Thumbs: 1414 total,  2102 ,  688
Content Level Progress: 43% (43/100)
Level 203 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 204 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress: 14% (14/100)
Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 215 Comments: Comedic Genius
Subscribers:42
Content Views:362258
Times Content Favorited:406 times
Total Comments Made:659
FJ Points:11898
Favorite Tags: game (2) | other (2) | tags (2) | the (2)

latest user's comments

#286 - >I still apologized.  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives +3
#291 - Bobtheblob (03/19/2013) [-]
Oh, well, that changes everything. I thought you were MAD and UPSET about them natives, but since you apologized, I see the errors of my ways.
#297 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Inorite.
#281 - > Guerrilla warfare originated from Spain, so natives haven…  [+] (9 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -2
User avatar #288 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Guerrilla warfare from spain? AHAHAHA. It can first be traced to China. And guess what? Your gun powder is from China. And Natives are genetically related to Asians.
Aztecs and Mayans are indigenous to the Americas, just like the Native peoples of US and Canada. And god isn't real, and they were quite sophisticated. Gringos need to get rid of this superiority complex. And guess what? China probably owns your ass.

No, you gringos did more worse than good.
User avatar #290 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please. just stop talking, you are quite literally the DUMBEST person I have ever had to talk to. You are ALWAYS off topic.

I can trace genetics too!

Human life as we know it today started in Africa, and branched out into the world. So you can't use genetics any way for this argument.

Cunt.
User avatar #295 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lol, maple nigger running out of things to say. Typical. I can smell frustration.

That may be true, but different groups of humans separated and evolved differently. Look at Africans. One of the most aggressive people with an average IQ of 80. Indicates least evolved. Asians have a accomplished a lot, and their cousins, the Native Americans were quite sophisticated themselves. Don't bother trying to argue biology, because my knowledge of it probably far surpasses yours.
#296 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please explain to me how natives were more sophisticated than Europeans, please, enlighten me.

African's have on average a lower IQ because the majority of Africa is in a 3rd world state, Natives are dumb because they have been sucking off the government's TIT for the last 150 years, and have no work ethic, ambition, or moral standings.

GET FUCKING SERVED BITCH.
User avatar #299 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
I never said they were "more" sophisticated, learn to read.

And any country where Africans are the majority always end up third world. Lol, that figures. And Natives in canada are in a depressive shit because canucks treat them like shit and have them live in crap conditions with less opportunities.

Lol, served? You sound like a 12 year old nigger.
#303 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>live in crap conditions

They CHOOSE to treat the reserve in such a way, even though the government gives them all the stuff they need (and then some) to live decent lives.

>less opportunities

It's (basically) a law that Indians have to be hired at jobs and given a proper education (no joke, say you are native and want to pursue careers in life, you get like a fucking full scholarship)

>Canucks treat them like shit

Take advantage of us, get ready to get fucked in the ass.

(he still can't explain how natives were "sophisticated" in any way, because they weren't)
User avatar #311 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lulz, sources say otherwise. They don't get as much money as you think. Sources say otherwise.
http://www.socialjustice.org/index.php?page=aboriginal-issues

And socially, they are treated bad. Mainly because of people like you. By the way, Indians are from India. Not Natives.

Lol, take advantage? China already does that. And I don't even live in canada. And they're sophisticated because they are capable of sustaining themselves and developing a culture isolated from the rest of the world. They're unique, and many Native peoples have accomplished amazing feats. My people obviously built pyramids that rivaled the Egyptians. Hell, without the Natives, you nigs probably wouldn't even know what a tomato or potato is. Hell, not even chocolate would be available.
User avatar #319 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Again, only talking about Canadian Indians. And we would know what a potato and tomato was, because we didn't sail to the new world to say "hey, THE FUCK IS THIS THING GROWING ON A TREE OH GOD INDIANS HALP PLS" We went to discover new trade routes, and just so happen to come across the new world. We would of taken the potato, and studied it, like the advanced society the European world was.

Lulz, source says otherwise
media.knet.ca/node/2569

The reason they are poor is because they choose to be, yes, they CHOOSE to be.
They piss-away every last bit of money on menial things like drugs, alcohol, and casinos. On payday SWARMS of natives go into town and collect there cheque, and if you go to a bar on said night, 90% of the patrons are native. I've seen kids waiting outside of bars for their parents.

Natives sicken me, and need to grow the fuck up. Now shut your fucking mouth because if you did live here, you would understand how bad it is.
User avatar #349 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
Lol, for all they could know, they would be ingesting poisonous plants. The English thought tomatoes were poisonous, even though the Spaniards were eating them. Yeah, you went to "discover" new trade routes, but this would probably happen to Asians too if our continent wasn't in the way. And it wasn't just the Native people of the Americas that suffered at the hands of Europeans, you imperialistic gringos colonized Africa, Asia, Oceania, and most parts of the world. You have a knack for invading, killing, and taking what isn't yours.

Most of them have to be poor because they don't have a choice. Many reservations don't get as much money as you claim. I bet Europeans would be in a depressive state if another people invaded, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and forced them to live through their ways of life. Also, it seems even Native blood is disappearing because of intermarriages. So that's pretty shitty in their shoes.

I would understand because I live next door. Natives live on reservations here too you know.
#276 - >Canada has the lowest air pollution in any developed country. 03/19/2013 on Natives -3
#275 - You haven't stated one fact in this whole argument. N…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -1
User avatar #277 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
haha , the only fact you stated was that "whites are better that indians" and lemme tell you once the there is an indian prime minister(and there will be) , you'll be the one on welfare :) so don't think your the bigger guy , and no i dont like natives , i will say it again :D
User avatar #289 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
you were literally 3000+ years behind

The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because
they didn't care for them anymore.

9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away,
the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

Definitely no facts were stated.

There will never be a native prime minister, you can fucking quote me on that.
1.because only 13% of people in Canada are native. (even though the government spends well over 20% of income ON them)
2. The Prime minister has VERY little power compared to the house of lords, in which all the real decisions are made. Prime minister's are literally just the representative of their party.
#272 - You are beyond dumb, it's an insult to dumb people to call you…  [+] (11 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -2
User avatar #278 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
It's known fact that they did use Native knowledge to survive in the New World, you fucking idiot. Gringos used them to help them fight in wars, and to map the area. Many indigenous civilizations welcome Europeans with open arms and the Eurofags betrayed THEM. The Aztecs and Mayans were capable of astrology long before European civilizations could examine the skies like they could.
User avatar #281 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
> Guerrilla warfare originated from Spain, so natives haven't given us any value in wars
>We aren't talking about Aztecs OR Mayans
> Natives where, and I quote; "surprisingly aggressive, appears to have no god, and defecate where they eat/live"

Us "Gringos" did everything for the natives, sure the odd person took advantage of them, but blame that person, not every pioneer to settle in Canada
User avatar #288 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Guerrilla warfare from spain? AHAHAHA. It can first be traced to China. And guess what? Your gun powder is from China. And Natives are genetically related to Asians.
Aztecs and Mayans are indigenous to the Americas, just like the Native peoples of US and Canada. And god isn't real, and they were quite sophisticated. Gringos need to get rid of this superiority complex. And guess what? China probably owns your ass.

No, you gringos did more worse than good.
User avatar #290 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please. just stop talking, you are quite literally the DUMBEST person I have ever had to talk to. You are ALWAYS off topic.

I can trace genetics too!

Human life as we know it today started in Africa, and branched out into the world. So you can't use genetics any way for this argument.

Cunt.
User avatar #295 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lol, maple nigger running out of things to say. Typical. I can smell frustration.

That may be true, but different groups of humans separated and evolved differently. Look at Africans. One of the most aggressive people with an average IQ of 80. Indicates least evolved. Asians have a accomplished a lot, and their cousins, the Native Americans were quite sophisticated themselves. Don't bother trying to argue biology, because my knowledge of it probably far surpasses yours.
#296 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please explain to me how natives were more sophisticated than Europeans, please, enlighten me.

African's have on average a lower IQ because the majority of Africa is in a 3rd world state, Natives are dumb because they have been sucking off the government's TIT for the last 150 years, and have no work ethic, ambition, or moral standings.

GET FUCKING SERVED BITCH.
User avatar #299 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
I never said they were "more" sophisticated, learn to read.

And any country where Africans are the majority always end up third world. Lol, that figures. And Natives in canada are in a depressive shit because canucks treat them like shit and have them live in crap conditions with less opportunities.

Lol, served? You sound like a 12 year old nigger.
#303 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>live in crap conditions

They CHOOSE to treat the reserve in such a way, even though the government gives them all the stuff they need (and then some) to live decent lives.

>less opportunities

It's (basically) a law that Indians have to be hired at jobs and given a proper education (no joke, say you are native and want to pursue careers in life, you get like a fucking full scholarship)

>Canucks treat them like shit

Take advantage of us, get ready to get fucked in the ass.

(he still can't explain how natives were "sophisticated" in any way, because they weren't)
User avatar #311 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lulz, sources say otherwise. They don't get as much money as you think. Sources say otherwise.
http://www.socialjustice.org/index.php?page=aboriginal-issues

And socially, they are treated bad. Mainly because of people like you. By the way, Indians are from India. Not Natives.

Lol, take advantage? China already does that. And I don't even live in canada. And they're sophisticated because they are capable of sustaining themselves and developing a culture isolated from the rest of the world. They're unique, and many Native peoples have accomplished amazing feats. My people obviously built pyramids that rivaled the Egyptians. Hell, without the Natives, you nigs probably wouldn't even know what a tomato or potato is. Hell, not even chocolate would be available.
User avatar #319 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Again, only talking about Canadian Indians. And we would know what a potato and tomato was, because we didn't sail to the new world to say "hey, THE FUCK IS THIS THING GROWING ON A TREE OH GOD INDIANS HALP PLS" We went to discover new trade routes, and just so happen to come across the new world. We would of taken the potato, and studied it, like the advanced society the European world was.

Lulz, source says otherwise
media.knet.ca/node/2569

The reason they are poor is because they choose to be, yes, they CHOOSE to be.
They piss-away every last bit of money on menial things like drugs, alcohol, and casinos. On payday SWARMS of natives go into town and collect there cheque, and if you go to a bar on said night, 90% of the patrons are native. I've seen kids waiting outside of bars for their parents.

Natives sicken me, and need to grow the fuck up. Now shut your fucking mouth because if you did live here, you would understand how bad it is.
User avatar #349 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
Lol, for all they could know, they would be ingesting poisonous plants. The English thought tomatoes were poisonous, even though the Spaniards were eating them. Yeah, you went to "discover" new trade routes, but this would probably happen to Asians too if our continent wasn't in the way. And it wasn't just the Native people of the Americas that suffered at the hands of Europeans, you imperialistic gringos colonized Africa, Asia, Oceania, and most parts of the world. You have a knack for invading, killing, and taking what isn't yours.

Most of them have to be poor because they don't have a choice. Many reservations don't get as much money as you claim. I bet Europeans would be in a depressive state if another people invaded, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and forced them to live through their ways of life. Also, it seems even Native blood is disappearing because of intermarriages. So that's pretty shitty in their shoes.

I would understand because I live next door. Natives live on reservations here too you know.
#267 - This Selayna chick lower down is seriously the dumbest person … 03/19/2013 on Natives -1
#265 - You.....won? Just go an hero bitch, do us all a favour. 03/19/2013 on Natives -2
#263 - I know who's fault it is. THE ******* IN…  [+] (15 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -4
User avatar #292 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
... Or it could have something to do with the fact that our parents haven't been taught how to raise a child due to being in a residential school the majority of their lives. Idk, I guess living in a specific spot on the whole earth just makes you an idiot. By your logic anyways.
User avatar #350 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
And you still live on a reservation?
User avatar #351 - fourskins (03/21/2013) [-]
Are you implying something?
User avatar #352 - Conquistador (03/22/2013) [-]
No. I'm simply asking.
User avatar #353 - fourskins (03/22/2013) [-]
To answer your question, I've been back and forth between cities and where I live now, which is indeed a reservation.
User avatar #354 - Conquistador (03/22/2013) [-]
So you're indigenous? Hmm, that's odd. Seems like all of a sudden, there are vast amounts of Natives on FJ now. And most of them are from canada. Why is that? And I thought most of them on reservations don't have internet.
User avatar #356 - fourskins (03/23/2013) [-]
Why is that so surprising? On the contrary, almost everyone I know has internet.
User avatar #357 - Conquistador (03/23/2013) [-]
Because they're a small percentage of the population of North America, yet almost everybody here claims to be Native. And they generally proclaim that Natives on reservations live in third world conditions. And almost every person claiming to be Native here says they're from canada. I found that the most odd, since there are more in the US. Just curious on why I've seen more from there.
User avatar #294 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
In what way could you have gotten that from what I said?
User avatar #302 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
"THE FUCKING INDIANS THAT LIVE ON SAID RESERVE."
>Indians that live on said reserve.
>Live on said reserve.
By those words and your comments on this whole thread, it seems like your insinuating that only people who live on "reserves" don't know how to raise and take care of children... I think you might be the person that is Dense here.
User avatar #304 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Residential schools were some 75 years ago, if they haven't learned from everyone else to take care of children, that's their own damn fault.

they're able to take everything else from us anyways.
User avatar #310 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
... Funny you should say that, because I was told that the last residential school had been closed down in 1996. You learn all about this topic in Social 20.
Also, my own grandfather (And many other elders) told me stories about how he first started attending a residential school with his brother when he was 5. How he almost never got to visit his parents, how he had been molested and abused for speaking our native language. I don't see how any of it is our fault when they had not been shown much love or compassion growing up.
You're wrong on that too, white people have taken more things from us, than we have from them.
User avatar #317 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You are saying that because of what choices were made at said schools, which was common in every single place on earth, that Natives should be reimbursed for the torture their ancestors went through, that's like saying pay the black people of America because of the way the world used to be.

Natives, from my standing, have just been trying to suck every last bit of titty-money from the government for the last 150 years, I'm sorry, but if you can't understand that, you're simply refusing to acknowledge reality in favor of what you'd rather believe.
User avatar #325 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
No, I'm not. I'm stating a fact. My English teacher loves telling us stories about her childhood. About how she got to go home on a bus just about every day. She never once said that she had been disciplined for speaking English. Saying it happened everywhere on earth is just plain ignorance on your half.
The black people on the other hand, are on a completely different level. They where sentenced to slavery for decades. I believe they had it worse, and are still facing difficulties by the white man.
You're the one refusing to acknowledge reality. Here I am, giving you statements and facts. Then there's you, with nothing to back up your argument other than your beliefs.
User avatar #326 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
I never meant EVERYWHERE on earth, I meant that no matter where you are, there will always be problems surrounding mistreating others.

They were disciplined for speaking native because it was an IMMERSION school, student's are punished for speaking English in french immersion schools, not so severely because it is not socially acceptable to hit a child for misbehaving anymore, but they are still punished.
#261 - Indians would of died of without are help, and no, I won't loo…  [+] (4 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -1
User avatar #269 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
i dont know shit?? i for sure know a hella lot more about indians than you do , and indians are not retarded they are emotionaly hurt from what happened many years ago , now thats the thing i don't get , why Indians are still hurt , see even i don't like indians , never did , i just disagree about how you put shit
User avatar #275 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You haven't stated one fact in this whole argument.

NOT ONE FUCKING FACT.

They aren't emotionally hurt, they are leeches who have no fucking ambition to do ANYTHING.

>Argues for well over half an hour for Indians
>"see even i don't like indians, never did"
User avatar #277 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
haha , the only fact you stated was that "whites are better that indians" and lemme tell you once the there is an indian prime minister(and there will be) , you'll be the one on welfare :) so don't think your the bigger guy , and no i dont like natives , i will say it again :D
User avatar #289 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
you were literally 3000+ years behind

The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because
they didn't care for them anymore.

9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away,
the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

Definitely no facts were stated.

There will never be a native prime minister, you can fucking quote me on that.
1.because only 13% of people in Canada are native. (even though the government spends well over 20% of income ON them)
2. The Prime minister has VERY little power compared to the house of lords, in which all the real decisions are made. Prime minister's are literally just the representative of their party.
#259 - We gave you money because we made a DEAL, we didn't owe you an…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -5
User avatar #320 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
And why was that deal made? Hm?
Oh and Casinos make a lot of profit just so you know. I know this for a fact considering the amount of recreational activities and school activities/presentations where boosted ever since the casino on my reserve had been built. And as for the drugs part, not all of us do drugs and drink alcohol. Don't pick on a child just because it's sibling did something you don't like.
User avatar #322 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
The deal was made so Europeans could settle the land without any problems, but the natives didn't keep the promise of the deal.

Honestly, it is very hypocritical of you to say not to pick on the entire race because of what some individuals partake in. You said "my own grandfather (And many other elders) told me stories about how he first started attending a residential school with his brother when he was 5. How he almost never got to visit his parents, how he had been molested and abused for speaking our native language. I don't see how any of it is our fault when they had not been shown much love or compassion growing up.
You're wrong on that too, white people have taken more things from us, than we have from them.
" In which you are stereotyping that all white people were abusive and sexually abused the kids at the reservation schools. Teachers were scarce, so even if the teachers were bad, the government did not have much of a choice, the government wasn't all like "Yo, that little bull kid need a good ass-whoopin' "
#254 - Another thing, I don't give a ******* rat's ass i…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/19/2013 on Natives -3
User avatar #274 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
cancer and other diseases where brought here by guess who ?? haha your funny oxygen-thief , speaking of air , how does your taste cause pollution levels are purty high :D
User avatar #276 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>Canada has the lowest air pollution in any developed country.
#249 - You were savages before that Dumbass. you lived in ****…  [+] (6 new replies) 03/18/2013 on Natives -2
User avatar #258 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
damn i still use tree bark for remedies :/ , LOL you dont know what your talking about , watch some documentrys about residential schools , from the INDIANS point of view for once , now im way more white then i am indian , now im talking pale skin blue eyes kind of white , but this really hit home and got me mad , and indians were better off alone ,
User avatar #261 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Indians would of died of without are help, and no, I won't look at an Indian's standpoint, they are stubborn, ignorant children who think because they are an "Elder" that they understand everything.

You REALLY don't know shit.

And again, I don't care about what you look like, what kind of life you live, or what job you have. I'M TALKING MAJORITY OF INDIANS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

You have no more points to make, stop wasting everyone's time on your pitiful excuse for a rebuttal.
User avatar #269 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
i dont know shit?? i for sure know a hella lot more about indians than you do , and indians are not retarded they are emotionaly hurt from what happened many years ago , now thats the thing i don't get , why Indians are still hurt , see even i don't like indians , never did , i just disagree about how you put shit
User avatar #275 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You haven't stated one fact in this whole argument.

NOT ONE FUCKING FACT.

They aren't emotionally hurt, they are leeches who have no fucking ambition to do ANYTHING.

>Argues for well over half an hour for Indians
>"see even i don't like indians, never did"
User avatar #277 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
haha , the only fact you stated was that "whites are better that indians" and lemme tell you once the there is an indian prime minister(and there will be) , you'll be the one on welfare :) so don't think your the bigger guy , and no i dont like natives , i will say it again :D
User avatar #289 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
you were literally 3000+ years behind

The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because
they didn't care for them anymore.

9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away,
the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

Definitely no facts were stated.

There will never be a native prime minister, you can fucking quote me on that.
1.because only 13% of people in Canada are native. (even though the government spends well over 20% of income ON them)
2. The Prime minister has VERY little power compared to the house of lords, in which all the real decisions are made. Prime minister's are literally just the representative of their party.
#235 - Thank you, sorry if you get red thumbs, red-skins are *… 03/18/2013 on Natives -4
#229 - No, we would still live in Canada, just your lazy asses would …  [+] (26 new replies) 03/18/2013 on Natives 0
User avatar #238 - selayna (03/18/2013) [-]
you would still live in canada?? our lazy asses would be dead?? whose the savage now? , why the fuck do you think we act like that , because our children were taken for us and raped , molested , and murdered . im pretty sure you would act like a savage if that happened to you , and i think the government would owe us that much for taking our land , dummy up man, and yes im a lazy little cunt , you got that right , thats why i go to school have a job and pay my taxes , and yes im entitled to land claims , so yes im probably the laziest indian out there :D
User avatar #266 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Don't listen to these gringos. They probably wouldn't survive if the Natives didn't show them how to survive off the land when they first got here. Hell, it's their reason why the US even gained independence.
#272 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You are beyond dumb, it's an insult to dumb people to call you dumb.

We had EVERYTHING before you guys, you didn't show the pioneers SHIT ALL.

We could farm, we could hunt, we made a stable economy from the ground up WITHOUT any advice from natives.
User avatar #278 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
It's known fact that they did use Native knowledge to survive in the New World, you fucking idiot. Gringos used them to help them fight in wars, and to map the area. Many indigenous civilizations welcome Europeans with open arms and the Eurofags betrayed THEM. The Aztecs and Mayans were capable of astrology long before European civilizations could examine the skies like they could.
User avatar #281 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
> Guerrilla warfare originated from Spain, so natives haven't given us any value in wars
>We aren't talking about Aztecs OR Mayans
> Natives where, and I quote; "surprisingly aggressive, appears to have no god, and defecate where they eat/live"

Us "Gringos" did everything for the natives, sure the odd person took advantage of them, but blame that person, not every pioneer to settle in Canada
User avatar #288 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Guerrilla warfare from spain? AHAHAHA. It can first be traced to China. And guess what? Your gun powder is from China. And Natives are genetically related to Asians.
Aztecs and Mayans are indigenous to the Americas, just like the Native peoples of US and Canada. And god isn't real, and they were quite sophisticated. Gringos need to get rid of this superiority complex. And guess what? China probably owns your ass.

No, you gringos did more worse than good.
User avatar #290 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please. just stop talking, you are quite literally the DUMBEST person I have ever had to talk to. You are ALWAYS off topic.

I can trace genetics too!

Human life as we know it today started in Africa, and branched out into the world. So you can't use genetics any way for this argument.

Cunt.
User avatar #295 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lol, maple nigger running out of things to say. Typical. I can smell frustration.

That may be true, but different groups of humans separated and evolved differently. Look at Africans. One of the most aggressive people with an average IQ of 80. Indicates least evolved. Asians have a accomplished a lot, and their cousins, the Native Americans were quite sophisticated themselves. Don't bother trying to argue biology, because my knowledge of it probably far surpasses yours.
#296 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please explain to me how natives were more sophisticated than Europeans, please, enlighten me.

African's have on average a lower IQ because the majority of Africa is in a 3rd world state, Natives are dumb because they have been sucking off the government's TIT for the last 150 years, and have no work ethic, ambition, or moral standings.

GET FUCKING SERVED BITCH.
User avatar #299 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
I never said they were "more" sophisticated, learn to read.

And any country where Africans are the majority always end up third world. Lol, that figures. And Natives in canada are in a depressive shit because canucks treat them like shit and have them live in crap conditions with less opportunities.

Lol, served? You sound like a 12 year old nigger.
#303 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>live in crap conditions

They CHOOSE to treat the reserve in such a way, even though the government gives them all the stuff they need (and then some) to live decent lives.

>less opportunities

It's (basically) a law that Indians have to be hired at jobs and given a proper education (no joke, say you are native and want to pursue careers in life, you get like a fucking full scholarship)

>Canucks treat them like shit

Take advantage of us, get ready to get fucked in the ass.

(he still can't explain how natives were "sophisticated" in any way, because they weren't)
User avatar #311 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lulz, sources say otherwise. They don't get as much money as you think. Sources say otherwise.
http://www.socialjustice.org/index.php?page=aboriginal-issues

And socially, they are treated bad. Mainly because of people like you. By the way, Indians are from India. Not Natives.

Lol, take advantage? China already does that. And I don't even live in canada. And they're sophisticated because they are capable of sustaining themselves and developing a culture isolated from the rest of the world. They're unique, and many Native peoples have accomplished amazing feats. My people obviously built pyramids that rivaled the Egyptians. Hell, without the Natives, you nigs probably wouldn't even know what a tomato or potato is. Hell, not even chocolate would be available.
User avatar #319 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Again, only talking about Canadian Indians. And we would know what a potato and tomato was, because we didn't sail to the new world to say "hey, THE FUCK IS THIS THING GROWING ON A TREE OH GOD INDIANS HALP PLS" We went to discover new trade routes, and just so happen to come across the new world. We would of taken the potato, and studied it, like the advanced society the European world was.

Lulz, source says otherwise
media.knet.ca/node/2569

The reason they are poor is because they choose to be, yes, they CHOOSE to be.
They piss-away every last bit of money on menial things like drugs, alcohol, and casinos. On payday SWARMS of natives go into town and collect there cheque, and if you go to a bar on said night, 90% of the patrons are native. I've seen kids waiting outside of bars for their parents.

Natives sicken me, and need to grow the fuck up. Now shut your fucking mouth because if you did live here, you would understand how bad it is.
User avatar #349 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
Lol, for all they could know, they would be ingesting poisonous plants. The English thought tomatoes were poisonous, even though the Spaniards were eating them. Yeah, you went to "discover" new trade routes, but this would probably happen to Asians too if our continent wasn't in the way. And it wasn't just the Native people of the Americas that suffered at the hands of Europeans, you imperialistic gringos colonized Africa, Asia, Oceania, and most parts of the world. You have a knack for invading, killing, and taking what isn't yours.

Most of them have to be poor because they don't have a choice. Many reservations don't get as much money as you claim. I bet Europeans would be in a depressive state if another people invaded, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and forced them to live through their ways of life. Also, it seems even Native blood is disappearing because of intermarriages. So that's pretty shitty in their shoes.

I would understand because I live next door. Natives live on reservations here too you know.
User avatar #256 - garrettjacobsen (03/19/2013) [-]
Don't talk about what happened to your ancestors in the past like you actually experienced it. You know nothing of what they went through and the fact that you and other 'natives' get money now for what happened to some distant great(x9) grandfather of yours is bullshit.
#254 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Another thing, I don't give a fucking rat's ass if you have a job and go to school, I'm talking about Rez-monkeys, I DO know natives who are fine, but literally the MAJORITY of natives are cancer, and either need to be weened off of the government, or go back to the way they used to fucking live, nearly dead and shitting everywhere.

Go overdose on some drugs, you oxygen-thief.
User avatar #274 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
cancer and other diseases where brought here by guess who ?? haha your funny oxygen-thief , speaking of air , how does your taste cause pollution levels are purty high :D
User avatar #276 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>Canada has the lowest air pollution in any developed country.
#249 - mantaur (03/18/2013) [-]
You were savages before that Dumbass. you lived in fucking tents, you were literally 3000+ years behind EVERY OTHER SOCIETY EVER.

Your children were taking away from you because they were malnourished, had many different diseases, and Indians used TREE BARK for remedies. We gave them proper education, a place to live, and useful medicine. The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because they didn't care for them anymore.

Definitely fucking savages. learn to argue, then fucking reply to me.
User avatar #258 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
damn i still use tree bark for remedies :/ , LOL you dont know what your talking about , watch some documentrys about residential schools , from the INDIANS point of view for once , now im way more white then i am indian , now im talking pale skin blue eyes kind of white , but this really hit home and got me mad , and indians were better off alone ,
User avatar #261 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Indians would of died of without are help, and no, I won't look at an Indian's standpoint, they are stubborn, ignorant children who think because they are an "Elder" that they understand everything.

You REALLY don't know shit.

And again, I don't care about what you look like, what kind of life you live, or what job you have. I'M TALKING MAJORITY OF INDIANS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

You have no more points to make, stop wasting everyone's time on your pitiful excuse for a rebuttal.
User avatar #269 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
i dont know shit?? i for sure know a hella lot more about indians than you do , and indians are not retarded they are emotionaly hurt from what happened many years ago , now thats the thing i don't get , why Indians are still hurt , see even i don't like indians , never did , i just disagree about how you put shit
User avatar #275 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You haven't stated one fact in this whole argument.

NOT ONE FUCKING FACT.

They aren't emotionally hurt, they are leeches who have no fucking ambition to do ANYTHING.

>Argues for well over half an hour for Indians
>"see even i don't like indians, never did"
User avatar #277 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
haha , the only fact you stated was that "whites are better that indians" and lemme tell you once the there is an indian prime minister(and there will be) , you'll be the one on welfare :) so don't think your the bigger guy , and no i dont like natives , i will say it again :D
User avatar #289 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
you were literally 3000+ years behind

The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because
they didn't care for them anymore.

9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away,
the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

Definitely no facts were stated.

There will never be a native prime minister, you can fucking quote me on that.
1.because only 13% of people in Canada are native. (even though the government spends well over 20% of income ON them)
2. The Prime minister has VERY little power compared to the house of lords, in which all the real decisions are made. Prime minister's are literally just the representative of their party.
User avatar #241 - selayna (03/18/2013) [-]
*from
#212 - All the people saying Indians are bad-ass and other ***…  [+] (81 new replies) 03/18/2013 on Natives -11
#301 - zombiefied (03/19/2013) [-]
User avatar #305 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
It's a joke where I live, because they found a stolen vehicle (from an Indian no doubt) with over 600+ bottles of Lysol in it.

Hence Lysol-drinkers.
#316 - Bobtheblob (03/19/2013) [-]
Maybe he just really liked to make things smell fresh.
#293 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
I'm having the best of time fucking with these dumb-asses beneath me, who just so happen can't come up with a single point to prove me wrong with my original statement

>6/10 minor shitstorm created.
#284 - Bobtheblob (03/19/2013) [-]
Ladies and gentlmen: The world's first angry Canadian.
User avatar #286 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>I still apologized.
#291 - Bobtheblob (03/19/2013) [-]
Oh, well, that changes everything. I thought you were MAD and UPSET about them natives, but since you apologized, I see the errors of my ways.
#297 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Inorite.
#245 - anonymous (03/18/2013) [-]
"Native Tax" only works on reserves.
We're not "Taking" money, it's owed to us over generations of being taken advantage of, cheated on and the many attempts of assimilation.
Also I didn't realize only native people are on welfare and are running down the economy. My apologies, to you and to the government who are obviously doing things to make Canada a more peaceful place with many beautiful sights. The last part is sarcasm if you didn't know.
#259 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
We gave you money because we made a DEAL, we didn't owe you anything, we took everything that you gave us, not our fault you guys squander it all away at casinos and drugs.

Fucking piss-ass, be a man and comment with an account.
User avatar #320 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
And why was that deal made? Hm?
Oh and Casinos make a lot of profit just so you know. I know this for a fact considering the amount of recreational activities and school activities/presentations where boosted ever since the casino on my reserve had been built. And as for the drugs part, not all of us do drugs and drink alcohol. Don't pick on a child just because it's sibling did something you don't like.
User avatar #322 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
The deal was made so Europeans could settle the land without any problems, but the natives didn't keep the promise of the deal.

Honestly, it is very hypocritical of you to say not to pick on the entire race because of what some individuals partake in. You said "my own grandfather (And many other elders) told me stories about how he first started attending a residential school with his brother when he was 5. How he almost never got to visit his parents, how he had been molested and abused for speaking our native language. I don't see how any of it is our fault when they had not been shown much love or compassion growing up.
You're wrong on that too, white people have taken more things from us, than we have from them.
" In which you are stereotyping that all white people were abusive and sexually abused the kids at the reservation schools. Teachers were scarce, so even if the teachers were bad, the government did not have much of a choice, the government wasn't all like "Yo, that little bull kid need a good ass-whoopin' "
User avatar #250 - somenerd (03/19/2013) [-]
"Owed to you" Did you ever have white people come abuse you? Should we say that we are owed money from you because of all the land you ruined and all the people you murdered and scalped. Did you forget that the settlers killed less Indians than settlers killed by Indians. You aren't owed anything. You should owe us for the stuff you did to all of us!!! Just be glad the revisionists came and keep living off of our hard work.
#283 - anonymous (03/19/2013) [-]
If aliens where to have shown up outside your house, chances are you're going to be afraid, right? I mean, you don't know what they are, and what they're capable of doing. You know nothing about them, other than the fact they are foreign and are obviously more advanced then you are. They trade some things with you, and next thing you know you have unknown fatal diseases with no known cure. Then they're killing off your sources, and completely slaughter a whole culture of people (Which where the Beothuk btw). The government of today would have immediately killed them off, or trapped them the moment they landed.
User avatar #287 - somenerd (03/19/2013) [-]
That is especially true when the aliens started murdering people first. But if they didn't do anything that really hurt us, why would we kill them? The Indians started the killing. The "evil white man" was defending his home and family. He wasn't a cold blooded killer.
#298 - anonymous (03/19/2013) [-]
Let's move this to a rat, they move into your house because it has many resources. You don't want them in your home, they carry diseases and are pests. They start getting into all your food, your clothes and furniture. They are constantly scurrying behind your walls and reproducing. Now, let's say you have a child, and he it get's sick from them. Naturally, you're going to buy traps and poison to get rid of the problem to avoid future problems.
#285 - fourskins has deleted their comment.
#242 - anonymous (03/18/2013) [-]
Heh, gringos.
User avatar #234 - EasyEnzie (03/18/2013) [-]
this is mostly true, most of them just abuse the system and are a waste of space
User avatar #226 - thisusernameisalie (03/18/2013) [-]
>Insults an entire race
>Apologizes

CANADIANS
#225 - ireallydontpostcp (03/18/2013) [-]
i have lived on like 3 native reserves in canada and they all act the same. 7 kids, drunk, welfare and no ambition to actually be a productive member of society. they are a leech and need to be taken care of.
#355 - kaiferin (03/23/2013) [-]
Not all native american are like that. I've met plenty who are pretty productive people.
#273 - anonymous (03/19/2013) [-]
or how about, like, treating people individually according to their merit?

I had an algerian math teacher once, one of the best people i ever met in my life. He got stones thrown at him in the sixties as a kid by white people because other algerians had declared violence for decolonization.

no one's the same, ya know?
User avatar #271 - theFuckingGreat (03/19/2013) [-]
We have that same problem in South Texas, but its not Indians......
#267 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
This Selayna chick lower down is seriously the dumbest person I've ever argued with, it's sad man.
#252 - anonymous (03/19/2013) [-]
I wonder who's fault that is... Definitely not white folk, nope. Nothing but nice people. Yes they are!
#263 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
I know who's fault it is.

THE FUCKING INDIANS THAT LIVE ON SAID RESERVE.

You......DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

User avatar #292 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
... Or it could have something to do with the fact that our parents haven't been taught how to raise a child due to being in a residential school the majority of their lives. Idk, I guess living in a specific spot on the whole earth just makes you an idiot. By your logic anyways.
User avatar #350 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
And you still live on a reservation?
User avatar #351 - fourskins (03/21/2013) [-]
Are you implying something?
User avatar #352 - Conquistador (03/22/2013) [-]
No. I'm simply asking.
User avatar #353 - fourskins (03/22/2013) [-]
To answer your question, I've been back and forth between cities and where I live now, which is indeed a reservation.
User avatar #354 - Conquistador (03/22/2013) [-]
So you're indigenous? Hmm, that's odd. Seems like all of a sudden, there are vast amounts of Natives on FJ now. And most of them are from canada. Why is that? And I thought most of them on reservations don't have internet.
User avatar #356 - fourskins (03/23/2013) [-]
Why is that so surprising? On the contrary, almost everyone I know has internet.
User avatar #357 - Conquistador (03/23/2013) [-]
Because they're a small percentage of the population of North America, yet almost everybody here claims to be Native. And they generally proclaim that Natives on reservations live in third world conditions. And almost every person claiming to be Native here says they're from canada. I found that the most odd, since there are more in the US. Just curious on why I've seen more from there.
User avatar #294 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
In what way could you have gotten that from what I said?
User avatar #302 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
"THE FUCKING INDIANS THAT LIVE ON SAID RESERVE."
>Indians that live on said reserve.
>Live on said reserve.
By those words and your comments on this whole thread, it seems like your insinuating that only people who live on "reserves" don't know how to raise and take care of children... I think you might be the person that is Dense here.
User avatar #304 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Residential schools were some 75 years ago, if they haven't learned from everyone else to take care of children, that's their own damn fault.

they're able to take everything else from us anyways.
User avatar #310 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
... Funny you should say that, because I was told that the last residential school had been closed down in 1996. You learn all about this topic in Social 20.
Also, my own grandfather (And many other elders) told me stories about how he first started attending a residential school with his brother when he was 5. How he almost never got to visit his parents, how he had been molested and abused for speaking our native language. I don't see how any of it is our fault when they had not been shown much love or compassion growing up.
You're wrong on that too, white people have taken more things from us, than we have from them.
User avatar #317 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You are saying that because of what choices were made at said schools, which was common in every single place on earth, that Natives should be reimbursed for the torture their ancestors went through, that's like saying pay the black people of America because of the way the world used to be.

Natives, from my standing, have just been trying to suck every last bit of titty-money from the government for the last 150 years, I'm sorry, but if you can't understand that, you're simply refusing to acknowledge reality in favor of what you'd rather believe.
User avatar #325 - fourskins (03/19/2013) [-]
No, I'm not. I'm stating a fact. My English teacher loves telling us stories about her childhood. About how she got to go home on a bus just about every day. She never once said that she had been disciplined for speaking English. Saying it happened everywhere on earth is just plain ignorance on your half.
The black people on the other hand, are on a completely different level. They where sentenced to slavery for decades. I believe they had it worse, and are still facing difficulties by the white man.
You're the one refusing to acknowledge reality. Here I am, giving you statements and facts. Then there's you, with nothing to back up your argument other than your beliefs.
User avatar #326 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
I never meant EVERYWHERE on earth, I meant that no matter where you are, there will always be problems surrounding mistreating others.

They were disciplined for speaking native because it was an IMMERSION school, student's are punished for speaking English in french immersion schools, not so severely because it is not socially acceptable to hit a child for misbehaving anymore, but they are still punished.
#243 - anonymous (03/18/2013) [-]
How can you live on reservations if you're white? Even if you are Native, you can't get into other reservations that belong to different tribes.
#248 - ireallydontpostcp (03/18/2013) [-]
i live just barely off the reservation. like on the border of it. it was really awful.
#235 - mantaur (03/18/2013) [-]
Thank you, sorry if you get red thumbs, red-skins are assholes like that.
User avatar #223 - selayna (03/18/2013) [-]
actually you racist fuck , we don't take money from the government , get your facts straight , and the reason i said "we" is because im indian or metis , which means im white as well , plus we gave the Europeans a couple acres and they took the whole fucking thing , and i pay taxes like everybody else , doesn't make me special , actually every indian i know pays taxes , even if they live on the rez , and where dafuq did you get lysol drinkers?? last time i heard the only chemical drinker i heard of was amanda todd , and guess what? shes WHITE , so next time you think of indians negatively remember you wouldn't be living in canada if it wasn't for these "lysol drinkers" , meegwich , which means thank you for your time :)
User avatar #247 - somenerd (03/18/2013) [-]
In addition to taking money from us, are we forgetting what you did to us in the past. There is a reason Indians were thought of as savages. They murdered innocent men and women(but not before raping them. They destroyed the landscape.(Revisionists have changed that fact now. They defecated everywhere they went. You should thank God that the settlers didn't just kill all of the Indians. And by the way, before you say I am crazy, search what I said and you will find it to all be true.
User avatar #251 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
the reason we were called savages was because , we fought back and they didn't like it , and we won , so use common sense and think outside the box :D
User avatar #265 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You.....won?

Just go an hero bitch, do us all a favour.
#255 - somenerd (03/19/2013) [-]
No, you were called savages because you killed thousands of white settlers. Some tribes even sacrificed them. Also, you lost the wars. Maybe you should use some common sense...
User avatar #262 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
now once again , put yourself in indians shoes , imagine someone taking your children away and not know whats going on , of course we are going to act crazy but not fucking savages settle down , and i know how whites and indians are , trust me 3/4 of my family is white ,
User avatar #264 - somenerd (03/19/2013) [-]
I know exactly how I would feel if my kids were stolen from me. I would want to get revenge on the Indians. Seriously, learn your history! The Indians took more kids away than white people, and did it first.
#237 - evilbastard (03/18/2013) [-]
#236 - nexonman (03/18/2013) [-]
didn't read
#229 - mantaur (03/18/2013) [-]
No, we would still live in Canada, just your lazy asses would be dead, we didn't have to cut you a deal, we could of just killed you with our far superior weapons :)

And I did have a fact wrong. 9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away, the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

How about you get YOUR facts straight you lazy little cunt, and don't fucking think you are entitled to anything because you are native in any way.
User avatar #238 - selayna (03/18/2013) [-]
you would still live in canada?? our lazy asses would be dead?? whose the savage now? , why the fuck do you think we act like that , because our children were taken for us and raped , molested , and murdered . im pretty sure you would act like a savage if that happened to you , and i think the government would owe us that much for taking our land , dummy up man, and yes im a lazy little cunt , you got that right , thats why i go to school have a job and pay my taxes , and yes im entitled to land claims , so yes im probably the laziest indian out there :D
User avatar #266 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Don't listen to these gringos. They probably wouldn't survive if the Natives didn't show them how to survive off the land when they first got here. Hell, it's their reason why the US even gained independence.
#272 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You are beyond dumb, it's an insult to dumb people to call you dumb.

We had EVERYTHING before you guys, you didn't show the pioneers SHIT ALL.

We could farm, we could hunt, we made a stable economy from the ground up WITHOUT any advice from natives.
User avatar #278 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
It's known fact that they did use Native knowledge to survive in the New World, you fucking idiot. Gringos used them to help them fight in wars, and to map the area. Many indigenous civilizations welcome Europeans with open arms and the Eurofags betrayed THEM. The Aztecs and Mayans were capable of astrology long before European civilizations could examine the skies like they could.
User avatar #281 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
> Guerrilla warfare originated from Spain, so natives haven't given us any value in wars
>We aren't talking about Aztecs OR Mayans
> Natives where, and I quote; "surprisingly aggressive, appears to have no god, and defecate where they eat/live"

Us "Gringos" did everything for the natives, sure the odd person took advantage of them, but blame that person, not every pioneer to settle in Canada
User avatar #288 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Guerrilla warfare from spain? AHAHAHA. It can first be traced to China. And guess what? Your gun powder is from China. And Natives are genetically related to Asians.
Aztecs and Mayans are indigenous to the Americas, just like the Native peoples of US and Canada. And god isn't real, and they were quite sophisticated. Gringos need to get rid of this superiority complex. And guess what? China probably owns your ass.

No, you gringos did more worse than good.
User avatar #290 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please. just stop talking, you are quite literally the DUMBEST person I have ever had to talk to. You are ALWAYS off topic.

I can trace genetics too!

Human life as we know it today started in Africa, and branched out into the world. So you can't use genetics any way for this argument.

Cunt.
User avatar #295 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lol, maple nigger running out of things to say. Typical. I can smell frustration.

That may be true, but different groups of humans separated and evolved differently. Look at Africans. One of the most aggressive people with an average IQ of 80. Indicates least evolved. Asians have a accomplished a lot, and their cousins, the Native Americans were quite sophisticated themselves. Don't bother trying to argue biology, because my knowledge of it probably far surpasses yours.
#296 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Please explain to me how natives were more sophisticated than Europeans, please, enlighten me.

African's have on average a lower IQ because the majority of Africa is in a 3rd world state, Natives are dumb because they have been sucking off the government's TIT for the last 150 years, and have no work ethic, ambition, or moral standings.

GET FUCKING SERVED BITCH.
User avatar #299 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
I never said they were "more" sophisticated, learn to read.

And any country where Africans are the majority always end up third world. Lol, that figures. And Natives in canada are in a depressive shit because canucks treat them like shit and have them live in crap conditions with less opportunities.

Lol, served? You sound like a 12 year old nigger.
#303 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>live in crap conditions

They CHOOSE to treat the reserve in such a way, even though the government gives them all the stuff they need (and then some) to live decent lives.

>less opportunities

It's (basically) a law that Indians have to be hired at jobs and given a proper education (no joke, say you are native and want to pursue careers in life, you get like a fucking full scholarship)

>Canucks treat them like shit

Take advantage of us, get ready to get fucked in the ass.

(he still can't explain how natives were "sophisticated" in any way, because they weren't)
User avatar #311 - Conquistador (03/19/2013) [-]
Lulz, sources say otherwise. They don't get as much money as you think. Sources say otherwise.
http://www.socialjustice.org/index.php?page=aboriginal-issues

And socially, they are treated bad. Mainly because of people like you. By the way, Indians are from India. Not Natives.

Lol, take advantage? China already does that. And I don't even live in canada. And they're sophisticated because they are capable of sustaining themselves and developing a culture isolated from the rest of the world. They're unique, and many Native peoples have accomplished amazing feats. My people obviously built pyramids that rivaled the Egyptians. Hell, without the Natives, you nigs probably wouldn't even know what a tomato or potato is. Hell, not even chocolate would be available.
User avatar #319 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Again, only talking about Canadian Indians. And we would know what a potato and tomato was, because we didn't sail to the new world to say "hey, THE FUCK IS THIS THING GROWING ON A TREE OH GOD INDIANS HALP PLS" We went to discover new trade routes, and just so happen to come across the new world. We would of taken the potato, and studied it, like the advanced society the European world was.

Lulz, source says otherwise
media.knet.ca/node/2569

The reason they are poor is because they choose to be, yes, they CHOOSE to be.
They piss-away every last bit of money on menial things like drugs, alcohol, and casinos. On payday SWARMS of natives go into town and collect there cheque, and if you go to a bar on said night, 90% of the patrons are native. I've seen kids waiting outside of bars for their parents.

Natives sicken me, and need to grow the fuck up. Now shut your fucking mouth because if you did live here, you would understand how bad it is.
User avatar #349 - Conquistador (03/21/2013) [-]
Lol, for all they could know, they would be ingesting poisonous plants. The English thought tomatoes were poisonous, even though the Spaniards were eating them. Yeah, you went to "discover" new trade routes, but this would probably happen to Asians too if our continent wasn't in the way. And it wasn't just the Native people of the Americas that suffered at the hands of Europeans, you imperialistic gringos colonized Africa, Asia, Oceania, and most parts of the world. You have a knack for invading, killing, and taking what isn't yours.

Most of them have to be poor because they don't have a choice. Many reservations don't get as much money as you claim. I bet Europeans would be in a depressive state if another people invaded, raped their women, destroyed their culture, and forced them to live through their ways of life. Also, it seems even Native blood is disappearing because of intermarriages. So that's pretty shitty in their shoes.

I would understand because I live next door. Natives live on reservations here too you know.
User avatar #256 - garrettjacobsen (03/19/2013) [-]
Don't talk about what happened to your ancestors in the past like you actually experienced it. You know nothing of what they went through and the fact that you and other 'natives' get money now for what happened to some distant great(x9) grandfather of yours is bullshit.
#254 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Another thing, I don't give a fucking rat's ass if you have a job and go to school, I'm talking about Rez-monkeys, I DO know natives who are fine, but literally the MAJORITY of natives are cancer, and either need to be weened off of the government, or go back to the way they used to fucking live, nearly dead and shitting everywhere.

Go overdose on some drugs, you oxygen-thief.
User avatar #274 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
cancer and other diseases where brought here by guess who ?? haha your funny oxygen-thief , speaking of air , how does your taste cause pollution levels are purty high :D
User avatar #276 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
>Canada has the lowest air pollution in any developed country.
#249 - mantaur (03/18/2013) [-]
You were savages before that Dumbass. you lived in fucking tents, you were literally 3000+ years behind EVERY OTHER SOCIETY EVER.

Your children were taking away from you because they were malnourished, had many different diseases, and Indians used TREE BARK for remedies. We gave them proper education, a place to live, and useful medicine. The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because they didn't care for them anymore.

Definitely fucking savages. learn to argue, then fucking reply to me.
User avatar #258 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
damn i still use tree bark for remedies :/ , LOL you dont know what your talking about , watch some documentrys about residential schools , from the INDIANS point of view for once , now im way more white then i am indian , now im talking pale skin blue eyes kind of white , but this really hit home and got me mad , and indians were better off alone ,
User avatar #261 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Indians would of died of without are help, and no, I won't look at an Indian's standpoint, they are stubborn, ignorant children who think because they are an "Elder" that they understand everything.

You REALLY don't know shit.

And again, I don't care about what you look like, what kind of life you live, or what job you have. I'M TALKING MAJORITY OF INDIANS ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

You have no more points to make, stop wasting everyone's time on your pitiful excuse for a rebuttal.
User avatar #269 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
i dont know shit?? i for sure know a hella lot more about indians than you do , and indians are not retarded they are emotionaly hurt from what happened many years ago , now thats the thing i don't get , why Indians are still hurt , see even i don't like indians , never did , i just disagree about how you put shit
User avatar #275 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
You haven't stated one fact in this whole argument.

NOT ONE FUCKING FACT.

They aren't emotionally hurt, they are leeches who have no fucking ambition to do ANYTHING.

>Argues for well over half an hour for Indians
>"see even i don't like indians, never did"
User avatar #277 - selayna (03/19/2013) [-]
haha , the only fact you stated was that "whites are better that indians" and lemme tell you once the there is an indian prime minister(and there will be) , you'll be the one on welfare :) so don't think your the bigger guy , and no i dont like natives , i will say it again :D
User avatar #289 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
you were literally 3000+ years behind

The only reason the schools failed because as soon as the children went home, the parents would outcast them because
they didn't care for them anymore.

9 BILLION DOLLARS (5.4 billion is straight up given away,
the rest is used to provide stuff on reserves) are spent on natives.
48% of natives are unemployed and 80% of crimes in Canada are done by natives.

Definitely no facts were stated.

There will never be a native prime minister, you can fucking quote me on that.
1.because only 13% of people in Canada are native. (even though the government spends well over 20% of income ON them)
2. The Prime minister has VERY little power compared to the house of lords, in which all the real decisions are made. Prime minister's are literally just the representative of their party.
User avatar #241 - selayna (03/18/2013) [-]
*from
#97 - It is time. 03/16/2013 on Game Logic +1
#547 - Alright look. These two actually know each other, and…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/05/2013 on nothin new 0
#556 - roytmustang (03/05/2013) [-]
I fuckin' hate Satan... I expect moderate red-thumbs, but alas, I care not.

He's just a close-minded teen (or at least he acts like one) who does basically nothing but repost stupid shit over his page and blather on about things he obviously has no idea about. His entire fan-base is basically ignorant scene kids who take his word for everything. I know quite a few who like his page. (NOT implying I know everyone on his page.) They're 15 year old's who don't respect anything...



tl;dr? Satan is a HUGE faggot
#610 - nefarian has deleted their comment.
#3483 - If you were one of those kids who stayed up late, you know abo… 02/26/2013 on Childhood Nostalgia Forum +2
#182 - Picture 02/25/2013 on 360 Turn Around! +5
#129 - Picture 02/22/2013 on pussy +4
#716 - Have some nostalgia beautiful :) 02/04/2013 on TEST - PLS IGNORE +3
#32 - Nope, only Quebec. Btw, The rest of Canada hates Queb…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/03/2013 on Panasonic +1
#38 - nostalgicfiend (02/03/2013) [-]
Nope, New Brunswick is bilingual too.
#22625 - I need the swearing bird comic quick please  [+] (1 new reply) 01/22/2013 on Reaction Images - reaction... +1
#22727 - blackfloorboards has deleted their comment.
#402 - Oh yum. 01/04/2013 on long hair 0
#185 - Notice how this post has a LOT of thumbs in the comments? … 01/02/2013 on Oh Canada 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#9 - anonymous (03/19/2013) [-]
Wow. Make the world a better place and ******* kill yourself
User avatar #10 to #9 - mantaur (03/19/2013) [-]
Be a man and leave that comment on an account, you piece of **** .
#3 - uGoTpWnD (11/03/2011) [-]
Hello, it's just your friendly neighbourhood spiderman. Dropping bye to See how you are doing EH!
User avatar #4 to #3 - mantaur (11/03/2011) [-]
Get off my lawn. JK
#5 to #4 - mantaur (11/03/2011) [-]
Seriously.
Seriously.
#6 to #5 - uGoTpWnD (11/03/2011) [-]
I don't know what that's from, But I Enjoyed it. I enjoyed it more than what is deemed socially acceptable.
User avatar #7 to #6 - mantaur (11/03/2011) [-]
Like masturbating on an airplane?
#8 to #7 - uGoTpWnD (11/03/2011) [-]
Yes I'm pretty sure that's illegal. But then again I'm Spiderman!!!
#1 - smashingblumpkins (09/09/2011) [-]
damn, missed the other selena gomez bubble :(
User avatar #2 to #1 - mantaur (09/09/2011) [-]
FINE FINE i'll put it up.
 Friends (0)