Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 205 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to manninex
Invite manninex to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 205 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 206 Comments: Comedic Genius
Total Comments Made:
What people say about manninex
latest user's comments
- How is that second line a question? And yes it did. Not super …
How does your mom live with the guilt?
And no, an oxygen tank leaked, so they had to get back to earth to avoid suffocating.
- I have some information about the Challenger one to help corro…
Fact comp #17
- What in the actual ****?
Do you want to build a...
- So the Space Shuttle one is pretty much not true. The SSSRBs a…
- They throw them in a Progress ship which burns up in the atmosphere.
That makes more sense
- Yeah, he doesn't save lives and stuff, but I think this guy is…
Reading this is sure a goddamn kick in the self-esteem...gonna go do something meaningless now I guess...
He actually had a cameo in the second Iron Man movie. The Monaco part near the beginning
hes been my idol ever since my dad told me about him
Tesla also doesn't waste money on advertisement, they use the money to make their cars as good as possible.
no they did not just pay me to say that
Don't forget that he just handed over hundreds of millions of dollars worth patents out for free, because he doesn't want to hoard electric car technology and slow down the process of developing them as viable alternatives. Because he did it several larger companies will be putting sub 30k 200 mile + range cars on market sooner than Tesla will. His response
"When you are in a boat, and boat is sinking, you are not going to keep all the buckets to yourself and brag how much more water you can throw out than others. You will share the buckets out so everyone can throw as much out and stay afloat"
- Soviets were the first. Anyone who can prove me wrong will rec…
Fun times on the Moon
- Aw yeah. We still have the book fair.
- Nearly certain it isn't regular that people have to deal with …
Who didn't put their tray up?!
Show Comments (0)