Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 36 Comments: Peasant
Send mail to majorkok
Invite majorkok to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 31 Content: Peasant → Level 32 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 36 Comments: Peasant → Level 37 Comments: Peasant
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about majorkok
Physics can be fun too!
latest user's comments
- I work at a pizza place, this don't faze me
- oh **** haha! took me long enough
- It's really not that bad, the US has those x-ray machine thing…
hahaha i was refering to the future one, but idk i never had a pat down
oh shit haha! took me long enough
- I was about to skip this near the end, then I saw the you made…
Fun Facts Comp
- I just came back from vacation (to Canada) took me 3 hours wit…
Meanwhile in Canada
- aside of that, when a cop pulls you over and you got a smart a…
Law abiding cookies
- Ahhhh 1 more for me and I'm FREEEEEEEE
Me next week
- they're forced man, no citizens under oppression don't know it…
Admin fun facts
I believe the army based regime also helps that.
They could start a spontaneous uprising (a large organised underground revolutionary movement seems impossible, becuase NK aren't retarded adn have a secret police and intel services), BUT - lots if not all families have someone in the army. Amy usually get to live somewha better as well as are especially loyal. Therefore people not oly have to have guts to stand against a regime, but also to, possibly, stand against their sisters, fathers etc.
But this will, I believe, eventually happen. When Russian Empire fell to communists, people were so pissed they literally didn't care who has to be eliminated to end the tzar regime (which wasn't as oppressive as simply cultivated deeper and deeper poorness for the absolute majority of workers).
- Wow, I'm surprised the size of his balls aren't causing him to fall!
Times square from above
- I think it's more that the "broke" people enjoy buyi…
Show Comments (0)