Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

maestroxevous    

Rank #24759 on Comments
maestroxevous Avatar Level 168 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Offline
Send mail to maestroxevous Block maestroxevous Invite maestroxevous to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Age: 113
Youtube Channel: maestosoburgerbeta
Consoles Owned: A mind controlled console. You may have heard of it, it's called the Homo Sapiens. Judging by it's resilience, it's probably Nintendo.
Video Games Played: Fallout 3, Skyrim, FF XIII, The Mother Of One Of My Friends, The Game (we're all playing)
Interests: pr0n, feeling dead inside, being a douche factory, human contact, isolation, victory, defeat, silliness, tomfoolery, shenanigans, fucking around, pulling your leg, pulling mine own leg, lewd jokes, bawdy humour, monogamy (despite what my friends think)
Date Signed Up:3/31/2012
Last Login:7/25/2014
Location:Nowhereland
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#24759
Highest Content Rank:#26858
Highest Comment Rank:#6798
Content Thumbs: 12 total,  25 ,  13
Comment Thumbs: 694 total,  948 ,  254
Content Level Progress: 28.81% (17/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 90% (9/10)
Level 168 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 169 Comments: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
Subscribers:2
Content Views:791
Total Comments Made:649
FJ Points:769
An assortment of carbon-based molecules modelled into various tissues, which managed to form a humanoid organism. Cut me open and take a look if you don't believe me.

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 789
    Thumbs Up 25 Thumbs Down 13 Total: +12
    Comments: 3
    Favorites: 0
    Uploaded: 05/13/12
    All Of My F**************************CK! All Of My...

latest user's comments

#33 - Oh yes, that fucking show... xD Fukken Saved 07/05/2014 on what a time to be alive 0
#7080 - **maestroxevous rolls 208,125,402** 07/03/2014 on highest roll gets yellow... 0
#165 - I didn't cringe, but the ones where other animals were being h…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/27/2014 on black hole 0
User avatar #166 - egosumproxi (06/27/2014) [-]
I don't like those ones either.
#143 - Everybody here is likely well versed in your argument.  [+] (2 new replies) 06/19/2014 on A Magical Place 0
#145 - swagbot (06/19/2014) [-]
O....okay......and that argument is.... wrong?

There are two fairly benign but irrefutable Bottom-Lines to this discussion:

1]
> There are idiots in this world, yes?
>'Non-idiots' (like you and me) want to make sure these idiots don't hurt us via their stupidity.
> So how best to do that?
1) Create a large distance between yourself and said idiots.
2) Destroy / Incapacitate said idiots.
> Since there's no reason for US, the GOOD PEOPLE to move to give the idiots space, we do #2.
> How are you going to capture / kill the idiots without guns?

2]
> ON TOP OF THAT, there are LARGE GROUPS OF IDIOTS (we call these 'Armies') who are professional fuckers-up-of-other-peoples-days (Nazis, CIA, Al-Qaeda, Red Army, Banana-Republic armies, large African militias, etc. etc. etc.).
> How ya gonna protect against them?
> Well, the right way to do it is for the citizens that support said Aggressive Armies to cut off their funding and starve them to death.... but in the meantime as they're kicking down your door (either at home or abroad)...
> ... YOU NEED GUUUNNSS.
+ You Say: "Yea but that's never gonna happen in America."
- I Say: "It has already happened Twice, (Rev War, Civil War)... and that's exactly what the people in Weimar Germany though before the Nazis came to power."
#144 - swagbot has deleted their comment.
#142 - Also, I already read your comment. Is it going to tell me some…  [+] (3 new replies) 06/19/2014 on A Magical Place 0
User avatar #143 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Everybody here is likely well versed in your argument.
#145 - swagbot (06/19/2014) [-]
O....okay......and that argument is.... wrong?

There are two fairly benign but irrefutable Bottom-Lines to this discussion:

1]
> There are idiots in this world, yes?
>'Non-idiots' (like you and me) want to make sure these idiots don't hurt us via their stupidity.
> So how best to do that?
1) Create a large distance between yourself and said idiots.
2) Destroy / Incapacitate said idiots.
> Since there's no reason for US, the GOOD PEOPLE to move to give the idiots space, we do #2.
> How are you going to capture / kill the idiots without guns?

2]
> ON TOP OF THAT, there are LARGE GROUPS OF IDIOTS (we call these 'Armies') who are professional fuckers-up-of-other-peoples-days (Nazis, CIA, Al-Qaeda, Red Army, Banana-Republic armies, large African militias, etc. etc. etc.).
> How ya gonna protect against them?
> Well, the right way to do it is for the citizens that support said Aggressive Armies to cut off their funding and starve them to death.... but in the meantime as they're kicking down your door (either at home or abroad)...
> ... YOU NEED GUUUNNSS.
+ You Say: "Yea but that's never gonna happen in America."
- I Say: "It has already happened Twice, (Rev War, Civil War)... and that's exactly what the people in Weimar Germany though before the Nazis came to power."
#144 - swagbot has deleted their comment.
#141 - I'll gladly admit that the cops have committed all sorts of ba…  [+] (4 new replies) 06/19/2014 on A Magical Place +1
User avatar #142 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Also, I already read your comment. Is it going to tell me something new that it hasn't already told me? Nope. Blah blah, I need guns to protect me from other guns yadda yadda y'all ain't gonna take my guns so on so forth ad nauseum.
User avatar #143 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Everybody here is likely well versed in your argument.
#145 - swagbot (06/19/2014) [-]
O....okay......and that argument is.... wrong?

There are two fairly benign but irrefutable Bottom-Lines to this discussion:

1]
> There are idiots in this world, yes?
>'Non-idiots' (like you and me) want to make sure these idiots don't hurt us via their stupidity.
> So how best to do that?
1) Create a large distance between yourself and said idiots.
2) Destroy / Incapacitate said idiots.
> Since there's no reason for US, the GOOD PEOPLE to move to give the idiots space, we do #2.
> How are you going to capture / kill the idiots without guns?

2]
> ON TOP OF THAT, there are LARGE GROUPS OF IDIOTS (we call these 'Armies') who are professional fuckers-up-of-other-peoples-days (Nazis, CIA, Al-Qaeda, Red Army, Banana-Republic armies, large African militias, etc. etc. etc.).
> How ya gonna protect against them?
> Well, the right way to do it is for the citizens that support said Aggressive Armies to cut off their funding and starve them to death.... but in the meantime as they're kicking down your door (either at home or abroad)...
> ... YOU NEED GUUUNNSS.
+ You Say: "Yea but that's never gonna happen in America."
- I Say: "It has already happened Twice, (Rev War, Civil War)... and that's exactly what the people in Weimar Germany though before the Nazis came to power."
#144 - swagbot has deleted their comment.
#5 - Damn right... All I've ever found were nails... Which is a goo…  [+] (1 new reply) 06/16/2014 on Seems About Right +3
User avatar #10 - sociocat (06/16/2014) [-]
look its a blue footed boobie!
#139 - I'm done here. You can go back to pleasuring yourself with you… 06/16/2014 on A Magical Place 0
#138 - I think you misunderstand what I meant to say. I an in favour …  [+] (6 new replies) 06/16/2014 on A Magical Place 0
#140 - swagbot (06/16/2014) [-]
So if not 'civilian use', then who?

The Police? Have you been paying attention to the news recently?

You think 'The Police' are made up of some kind of holy, angelic citizens?

Maybe you should put aside your ego, open up your fucking mind, and reread my comment #96.
User avatar #141 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
I'll gladly admit that the cops have committed all sorts of bad things, but a police force is necessary for keeping the peace. I was thinking military, by the way (today's wars are bullshit, but a military is a good thing for a country to have).

Additionally, what do you have against The Police? The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
User avatar #142 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Also, I already read your comment. Is it going to tell me something new that it hasn't already told me? Nope. Blah blah, I need guns to protect me from other guns yadda yadda y'all ain't gonna take my guns so on so forth ad nauseum.
User avatar #143 - maestroxevous (06/19/2014) [-]
Everybody here is likely well versed in your argument.
#145 - swagbot (06/19/2014) [-]
O....okay......and that argument is.... wrong?

There are two fairly benign but irrefutable Bottom-Lines to this discussion:

1]
> There are idiots in this world, yes?
>'Non-idiots' (like you and me) want to make sure these idiots don't hurt us via their stupidity.
> So how best to do that?
1) Create a large distance between yourself and said idiots.
2) Destroy / Incapacitate said idiots.
> Since there's no reason for US, the GOOD PEOPLE to move to give the idiots space, we do #2.
> How are you going to capture / kill the idiots without guns?

2]
> ON TOP OF THAT, there are LARGE GROUPS OF IDIOTS (we call these 'Armies') who are professional fuckers-up-of-other-peoples-days (Nazis, CIA, Al-Qaeda, Red Army, Banana-Republic armies, large African militias, etc. etc. etc.).
> How ya gonna protect against them?
> Well, the right way to do it is for the citizens that support said Aggressive Armies to cut off their funding and starve them to death.... but in the meantime as they're kicking down your door (either at home or abroad)...
> ... YOU NEED GUUUNNSS.
+ You Say: "Yea but that's never gonna happen in America."
- I Say: "It has already happened Twice, (Rev War, Civil War)... and that's exactly what the people in Weimar Germany though before the Nazis came to power."
#144 - swagbot has deleted their comment.
#71 - You potato salad-fucking stunt driver with leprosy. 06/15/2014 on A Magical Place -2
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 950

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
 Friends (0)