Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #948 on Comments
Level 302 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
Send mail to lozarus
Invite lozarus to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 302 Comments: Lord Of Laughs → Level 303 Comments: Lord Of Laughs
Total Comments Made:
What people say about lozarus
latest user's comments
- The bazooka could penetrate the side turret armor, but there i…
5h ago on
WWII Colorized 03
- Yup. First one to actually use will be pleasently surprised…
7h ago on
- Racing line for maximum speed. Dorifto for maximum bitches.
How to KAISEN DORIFTO!!!
- Blood tranfusions would make you gay then.
Robot understands mutation
- Maybe thats the reason genies no longer appear?
I like that
- Yeah, thats not cringe, that just makes me sad.
Cringe Comp Pt. 4
- Any capitalist country has plenty of rich people (with varying…
- You think garbage men are poor? Depends on the country, but ga…
And that is very much a good thing. I'm just pointing the stigmatized and ungrateful jobs often associated with low pay and living standards for perspective. You can insert any full time job you know off that is balancing around minimum wages instead.
- Well not really, few people are usually rich as **** with comm…
Well the person in the comic is wearing black and red, which are the colours of anarcho-communism. So there wouldn't be an elite or vanguard class like in the USSR.
>establish ruling class
Well the idea of the vanguard class was to grab control, to make the reforms necessary for the populace to form a communist society, after which the party would abolish itself leaving a stateless society.
However historically this has always gone wrong with some asshole grabbing power. Which is why anarcho-communists mostly disagree with this notion of an vanguard party.
Which was the point of my comment so I am not sure what your comment was reffering to.
Sounds almost like any country, some are poor and the ones who runs the country are rich.
Dunno how it works in your country, but that is usually how it goes in a world that is only based on natural selection, and if not it is goverment controlled choice made for you.
Any capitalist country has plenty of rich people (with varying degrees of richness) who dont run the country at all.
- You mean does the FBI go on Grindr? I would guess it does.
Show Comments (5)