Click to expand
Rank #3312 on SubscribersLevel 283 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
OfflineSend mail to lordhaha Block lordhaha Invite lordhaha to be your friend flag avatar
|Last status update:|| |
|Date Signed Up:||1/25/2011|
|Funnyjunk Career Stats|
|Highest Content Rank:||#1713|
|Highest Comment Rank:||#1127|
|Content Thumbs:||6652 total, 7435 , 783|
|Comment Thumbs:||8759 total, 11495 , 2736|
|Content Level Progress:|| 46% (46/100) |
Level 165 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk → Level 166 Content: Soldier Of Funnyjunk
|Comment Level Progress:|| 29% (29/100) |
Level 283 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 284 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
|Times Content Favorited:||238 times|
|Total Comments Made:||1906|
latest user's comments
|#15 - Picture||01/27/2015 on Damn son||+20|
|#14 - Picture||01/27/2015 on Damn son||+23|
|#79 - Picture||01/26/2015 on Never say never||0|
|#182 - Picture||01/24/2015 on Obamarama||0|
|#24 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||01/22/2015 on Obama||-21|
#31 - John Cena (01/22/2015) [-]
1. President Obama banned acts of torture with executive order 13491 www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Ensuring_Lawful_Interrogations . plus, prosecution is the job of the Attorney General, not the President.
2. Amount of Gitmo prisoners has decreased since Obama took office. ~220 in 2009, down to 122 as of Jan 14, 2015. Republican opposition has kept it open. www.nytimes.com/2015/01/15/world/middleeast/us-moves-five-yemenis-from-guantnamo.html
3. US troop levels in Afghanistan peaked at ~101,000 in June 2011. Since then, decreased to ~38,000 as of Jan 9, 2014 www.cbsnews.com/news/how-many-us-troops-are-still-in-afghanistan/
4. Threats made against Iran were in response to possibility of Iran obtaining nuclear weapon(s) and to prevent said possibility.
5. Prosecuting his banks not the President's job. again, that's up to the Attorney General.
6. Presidential intervention in foreign nations without Congressional approval isn't new, i.e. Gulf War via George HW Bush, Iraq War via George W Bush, Lebanon via Ronald Reagan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States
7. Defense of Marriage Act ruled unconstitutional by Supreme Court 5-4 on June 26, 2013. documents.latimes.com/decision-supreme-court-overturns-doma/
8. Affordable Care Act IS constitutional. yro-beta.slashdot.org/story/12/06/28/1616240/supreme-court-affordable-care-act-is-constitutional.
9. FAA Reauthorization Act has yet to be proved unconstitutional.
|#53 - Picture||01/22/2015 on Well dam||-4|
|#393 - Picture||01/20/2015 on Almost one with the FJ||0|
|#2 - Picture [+] (7 new replies)||01/18/2015 on (untitled)||+127|
|#37 - to the stars, expand humanity to the heavens and beyond!||01/18/2015 on Choice Game #9||0|
|#36 - to the stars, expand humanity to the heavens and beyond!||01/18/2015 on Choice Game #9||+1|
|#5 - Picture||01/18/2015 on (untitled)||+4|
|#74 - Picture||01/16/2015 on Black Culture||+8|
|#14 - he'll respawn [+] (1 new reply)||01/16/2015 on Mario||+25|
|#12 - Picture||01/15/2015 on Do you accept Jesus Chris...||0|
|#107 - Picture||01/14/2015 on The good kind of Muslim||0|
|#217 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||01/14/2015 on LoL||+2|
|#12 - Picture||01/13/2015 on The gay agenda||+1|
|#42 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||01/13/2015 on Pic unrelated||+2|
|#26 - Picture||01/13/2015 on str8 out the text book||+5|
|#35 - Picture [+] (3 new replies)||01/13/2015 on Pic unrelated||+2|
|#12 - Picture||01/13/2015 on Bitch....||+1|
|#69 - Picture [+] (1 new reply)||01/13/2015 on heavy breathing.||+6|
|#10 - Picture [+] (4 new replies)||01/11/2015 on Have No Fear||0|
#96 - John Cena (01/12/2015) [-]
The most ironic thing about anti-Muslim and Islamic terrorist groups, is that both have the same exact mentality.
Both take paragraphs of the Quran that are rational, and call for use of violence only to protect one's freedom and rights (for example 9.5 which you have mentioned, when read with the verses before it and after, it becomes clear that it refers to non-believers the Muslim are fighting on the field of battle, i.e: NOT CIVILIANS)
Then anti-Muslims and Islamic terrorists twist and break what the Quran says in order to justify their agenda, in order to run around yelling that the Quran says to kill all non-Muslims, regardless of circumstances.
(And so you and Al-Qaeda keep spewing bullshit about how 9.5 and other verses that you have twisted, tells Muslims to go and kill poor innocent civilian non-believers that aren't bothering anyone. GOOD JOB!
Same shit; different assholes.
#16 - John Cena (01/11/2015) [-]
Wow it's almost as if that book was written when murder and war was a way of life, for the entirety of Europe and the middle east.
It's almost as if the book was written without the knowledge we have today.
It's almost as if this is just a book and only a tiny percentage of people believe in exactly what that book says.
#94 - John Cena (01/12/2015) [-]
The Quran is suppose to be taken literally... follow every word unless it is contradicted.
#32 - ihateaccountnames (01/11/2015) [-]
Nope. Almost all muslims take the Quran to be completely infallible, as it is the word of Allah, unchanged over time. It's just some interpret passages to be more lenient than others - Arabic can be a very woolly language when it comes to meaning, there are loads of synonyms and double meanings.
|#22 - Picture||01/11/2015 on Fox "News"||+1|
|#49 - Picture||01/10/2015 on monroehoe's profile||0|