Upload
Login or register

lemortedemiller

Last status update:
-
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:7/02/2011
Last Login:7/28/2016
FunnyJunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 55 total,  78 ,  23
Comment Thumbs: 545 total,  641 ,  96
Content Level Progress: 83.05% (49/59)
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 150 Comments: Faptastic → Level 151 Comments: Faptastic
Subscribers:0
Content Views:5648
Times Content Favorited:1 times
Total Comments Made:196
FJ Points:560

latest user's comments

#64 - See Step 2.  [+] (5 new replies) 12/22/2014 on The Fairly OddParents:... +2
User avatar
#66 - tehwaffles (12/22/2014) [-]
Also explained in Da Rules.
I dont remember the episode, but I DEFINETLY remember this being mentioned.
You cannot grant rule free wishes. Infact, its against the rules to wish for rule free wishes.
#67 - lemortedemiller (12/22/2014) [-]
See Magic Muffin Spoiler.
User avatar
#68 - tehwaffles (12/22/2014) [-]
Well fuck me sideways.
#74 - isradam (12/22/2014) [-]
Ok you asked for it.
#69 - lemortedemiller (12/22/2014) [-]
Yup.
#61 - So i thought of a way of get infinite rule free wishes. S…  [+] (8 new replies) 12/22/2014 on The Fairly OddParents:... +3
User avatar
#75 - kattr (12/22/2014) [-]
You literally just explained every step
There's no purpose for step 4 other than appealing to an out dated meme.
User avatar
#63 - tehwaffles (12/22/2014) [-]
They cant do that.
I think they explained it in "Da Rules" that you cant request for forever fairies.
#64 - lemortedemiller (12/22/2014) [-]
See Step 2.
User avatar
#66 - tehwaffles (12/22/2014) [-]
Also explained in Da Rules.
I dont remember the episode, but I DEFINETLY remember this being mentioned.
You cannot grant rule free wishes. Infact, its against the rules to wish for rule free wishes.
#67 - lemortedemiller (12/22/2014) [-]
See Magic Muffin Spoiler.
User avatar
#68 - tehwaffles (12/22/2014) [-]
Well fuck me sideways.
#74 - isradam (12/22/2014) [-]
Ok you asked for it.
#69 - lemortedemiller (12/22/2014) [-]
Yup.
#23 - I wish they would turn the comics of what happened after Last … 12/21/2014 on It's been a great time guys. +6
#53 - This is an interesting take on Satan actually. There is a sect… 12/19/2014 on another side to the story 0
#147 - But there is sex at Hogwarts.  [+] (1 new reply) 12/17/2014 on wasn't this an old joke +4
#155 - vegasstoner (12/17/2014) [-]
well done
#168 - Do you have sauce for that? 12/16/2014 on Tear Bending..... 0
#44 - This is best Uchiha.  [+] (9 new replies) 12/16/2014 on Tear Bending..... +38
#71 - anon (12/16/2014) [-]
Let's not forget
User avatar
#63 - revansfirst (12/16/2014) [-]
I believe that the creator of Naruto said that Itachi could beat Madara easily 1v1.
#168 - lemortedemiller (12/16/2014) [-]
Do you have sauce for that?
#125 - Dublin (12/16/2014) [-]
Easily?? No not at all. I dont think he could beat him at all
User avatar
#126 - revansfirst (12/16/2014) [-]
The creator of Naruto said Itachi would win are you seriously doubting him?
#177 - Dublin (12/17/2014) [-]
yes. Madara would win
User avatar
#178 - revansfirst (12/17/2014) [-]
Then you are sadly mistaken the only thing itachi would have to do is use his Izanimi then use his toske blade and madara wold be sealed forever.
#179 - Dublin (12/17/2014) [-]
You dont think madara wouldnt know about all the powers of the sharingan? Even if he cant preform it he would still know about it.
User avatar
#180 - revansfirst (12/17/2014) [-]
IT is also impossible to get out of izanimi. Unless if you accept the outcome and repent. And if he chose not to use Izanimi the toske blade is all he would need. and Itachis shield can block anything as well.
#105 - Well it is fan-fiction, so odds are it sucks.  [+] (1 new reply) 12/10/2014 on 4.4 million words and counting 0
User avatar
#188 - zafara (12/11/2014) [-]
90% of Fanfiction is pretty bad. The other 10% consists of really well written porn, torture, or more rarely, actual good story writing.
#190 - simple fix. delete facebook and change phone number. like i gi…  [+] (1 new reply) 12/01/2014 on SJW Hate Mob VS a Lymeric +2
#197 - anon (12/01/2014) [-]
That's only like half the battle. These deranged sociopaths still know where she lives, and even info about her mother.
#118 - Thank you for all your posts. You are perfect. 11/24/2014 on mooshmallow's profile 0