Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account
Send mail to kuroryuuhime
Invite kuroryuuhime to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account → Level 1 Comments: New Here
Total Comments Made:
What people say about kuroryuuhime
Whose Line Is It...
Just a story.
A Painful Pot
RATTLE ME BONES
latest user's comments
- I think fanservice should be balanced. Enough to please the v…
Now this has to be unpopular
- Frankly, part of the reason I like PewDiePie is because he's n…
plus he holds the world record for the most subscribers on youtube with 25,428,344 subscribers, and more are joining each day. the only thing i miss is the amnesia references such as Mr. chair, piggy, BARRELS, and of course Stephano. but still he inspires like you said by playing hard games and plays through them until he completes it. he even explained in one of his videos that he thought everyone would hate him and he still made videos until people started to like him, even with the criticism he receives, he still shows a great example of integrity.
- Can we have Krogans next? Or maybe Quarians? Those would be cool.
Mass Effect Races: Turian...
- Everyone always just says "Spec Ops: The Line" when …
Knights of the Old Republic.
But you aren't the villain.
KotOR has you play the FORMER villain who is either out to redeem himself, or make himself powerful again.
It's not as if you are going through and helping people only to learn that it makes you bad, it's very upfront about your morality choices
- Hey Admin, running this site must be pretty tiring. W…
Want a personal...
- I find it kinda funny how everyone makes a big deal about GTA.…
Gaming doesn't make killers
It's because none of the soccer moms know what Saints Row is.
thats the same fucking way with my mom. she said Gta will never go in her house, yet she'll let Saints row in. Its sucks cuz Gta 5 is coming out
- So...if slouching and sitting funny is exerting some sort of &…
Feminists and Buses
- Personally, I love Howl's Moving Castle, but I can see that it…
now you know
- I feel like this would be better if it started farther away an…
- I'm guessing some variation of the "Scunthorpe Problem&qu…
FUCK This SHIT 2
Show Comments (0)