Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to ktjacobs
Invite ktjacobs to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 26 Content: Peasant → Level 27 Content: Peasant
Comment Level Progress:
Level 213 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 214 Comments: Comedic Genius
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ktjacobs
latest user's comments
- You were expecting a religious *********, but I cannot move pa…
Islamism in a nutshell
- not sure if that should get a thumb up or down...
thought that as i wrote it.
- Who ever made this has obviously never left their front lawn.
And Then There's Canada
- Did no one else think about what REALLY happened here? /b/ not…
This is why I love /b/
- Everytime I see this Shawn of the Dead now I shall see Shawn a…
It's one of those posts, I...
I'm not the creator of this, but I'm glad that your life has been improved.
- **ktjacobs rolls 6,402** **** it, why not?
- Oh, North Carolina...you so crazy.
- Quite sure that you have no idea what mach 1 really is.
Meanwhile in Germany
Which if I remember is 323 mph, so maybe it was a bit of an overstatement.
.....Mach 1 is the speed of sound. Which is certainly NOT 323mph. The speed of sound, I.E. Mach 1, is 768 mph. I'm may be sleep deprived, but I'm pretty damn sure that car was not doing 768. Just a hunch, though.
761 according to google, but I admit my fault. I admit I had no idea what I was talking about. I apologize.
'sok. This is why I confirm that I'm right, even with something I am pretty sure is correct. The internet doesn't like people to be wrong about things you can quickly confirm.
1 x speed of sound. That's without consulting google.
Show Comments (5)