x
Click to expand

krasnogvardiech

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Consoles Owned: PC, PS2, Xbox 360.
Video Games Played: Too fucking many
X-box Gamertag: see profile name, capitalize fir
Interests: numerous
Date Signed Up:8/30/2012
Location:New Zealand
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Ranking:#2964
Comment Ranking:#476
Highest Content Rank:#433
Highest Comment Rank:#111
Content Thumbs: 13883 total,  15782 ,  1899
Comment Thumbs: 53805 total,  58161 ,  4356
Content Level Progress: 5.2% (26/500)
Level 211 Content: Comedic Genius → Level 212 Content: Comedic Genius
Comment Level Progress: 54.7% (547/1000)
Level 346 Comments: Sold Soul → Level 347 Comments: Sold Soul
Subscribers:11
Content Views:858906
Times Content Favorited:1893 times
Total Comments Made:14785
FJ Points:18673
Favorite Tags: the (10) | warhammer (9) | of (7) | Not (6) | OC (6) | it (5) | to (5) | 40k (4) | emperor (4) | for (4) | a (3) | do (3) | gaming (3) | God (3) | in (3) | Life (3) | man (3) | You (3) | 4Chan (2) | and (2)
I agree, keeping with logic and common sense is normally a priority. The hills have eyes, y'know?
On the other hand, there is a point where reason is to be thrown to the curb. We have gone past that point and that is why I am here.

latest user's comments

#25 - The best part about dating a Jewish girl is that you'll never …  [+] (2 new replies) 03/23/2015 on True Story +1
#42 - Ken M (03/23/2015) [-]
Not according to Don Rickles
User avatar #45 - krasnogvardiech (03/23/2015) [-]
The best part about dating a black girl is that you'll never have to meet her father.
#70 - That's human? 03/22/2015 on 4chan Comp #11 +5
#17 - Picture 03/22/2015 on Absolutely rekt +2
#26 - 10(10d10) + 10/(10d10) 03/22/2015 on Dragons 0
#25 - [battle enroaches] "DAD!" 03/22/2015 on Dragons 0
#114 - The same reason Genghis Khan is on Mongolian money. 03/21/2015 on Silly Wymen +1
#268 - You. I am going to love you and it's going to be better for yo…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/21/2015 on Grammar 0
#273 - russianexplain (03/21/2015) [-]
#105 - You can talk, Hitler. Go put all the trout in concentration ca…  [+] (3 new replies) 03/21/2015 on god bless murica 0
User avatar #106 - fishhitler (03/21/2015) [-]
No trout are master race. Put lowly catfish in camp
#107 - Ken M (03/21/2015) [-]
User avatar #109 - fishhitler (03/23/2015) [-]
Already on it
#12 - Tru salsa 03/21/2015 on may +1
#20 - Picture 03/21/2015 on 4chan Compilation #2 +1
#41 - Russian grammar. Surprisingly musical.  [+] (4 new replies) 03/21/2015 on Grammar +35
User avatar #183 - russianexplain (03/21/2015) [-]
I think the Russian isn't so hard to learn. Because every letter is pronounced, and so I taught some of my friends to speak and read Russian decently in about a month. They still sound stupid though but they'll never know that
User avatar #268 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
You. I am going to love you and it's going to be better for you if you don't struggle.
#273 - russianexplain (03/21/2015) [-]
User avatar #52 - guitarassassin (03/21/2015) [-]
Dammit. If only I was good with photoshop. This bear be shouting "fabulous" at the top of his lungs..
#11 - Javelin versus darts. 03/21/2015 on Shocking +2
#110 - That much is obvious. Some people would be just that … 03/21/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... 0
#106 - I've not answered because some of their points are true. It do…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/21/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... 0
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

#102 - I was making a joke, man. And referring to their skill i… 03/21/2015 on god bless murica 0
#61 - No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not …  [+] (3 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -4
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#50 - Why? They've done nothing to me. The point was that w…  [+] (5 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -6
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#66 - Of course! Then I have TWO rifles! 03/20/2015 on god bless murica +8
#65 - Be of calm down Ivan Walmart has 7.62x54r in stock  [+] (1 new reply) 03/20/2015 on god bless murica +2
#87 - keitheespieces (03/20/2015) [-]
#39 - How likely is the gay guy to not care about it? From what one …  [+] (12 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -10
User avatar #103 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
and you're ignoring sunpraiser's and sherlock's conveyances of basic logic towards you.
User avatar #106 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
I've not answered because some of their points are true. It doesn't solve the problem, though, and a whole lot of their argument is ad-hoc arguments against irrelevant shit.

Point still stands, though, and I have not seen anyone try to solve it. He (the roommate in this scenario) just clearly doesn't know when to stop, and a confrontation of some kind is necessary if the OP's note is ignored. If a sword is such a sensitive subject, then a crowbar would do the trick too. In the event, it's better to focus on the fact that one would simply be that pissed off by the annoying cunt of a roommate. I was going on from that point.

Things got to that point, where the OP was pissed enough to write that note. If one were to follow the general trend of the roommate carrying on making advances, the assumption that the note would be ignored is reasonable to conclude at.

From then on, confrontation.
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

User avatar #68 - accolgate (03/20/2015) [-]
HAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL
"JUST GONNA RAISE SWORD AGAINST HIM, THAT'L SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM"
BIG DICK BALLER RIGHT HERE GUYS
User avatar #49 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
go fucking threaten someone at swordpoint right now. post results. if it works like you think it does, we'll consider your suggestion
User avatar #50 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
Why? They've done nothing to me.

The point was that well, fuck. Gay flatmate refuses to stop getting up in your shit and probably won't care about the note you put up. Whatchagonnado?
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#37 - And with ordinary human reaction time, he'd have a good chance…  [+] (14 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -10
User avatar #38 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Or just make a fucking note that says "don't enter my room."
User avatar #39 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
How likely is the gay guy to not care about it? From what one may gather, he's ignored the OP's request numerous times before.
User avatar #103 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
and you're ignoring sunpraiser's and sherlock's conveyances of basic logic towards you.
User avatar #106 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
I've not answered because some of their points are true. It doesn't solve the problem, though, and a whole lot of their argument is ad-hoc arguments against irrelevant shit.

Point still stands, though, and I have not seen anyone try to solve it. He (the roommate in this scenario) just clearly doesn't know when to stop, and a confrontation of some kind is necessary if the OP's note is ignored. If a sword is such a sensitive subject, then a crowbar would do the trick too. In the event, it's better to focus on the fact that one would simply be that pissed off by the annoying cunt of a roommate. I was going on from that point.

Things got to that point, where the OP was pissed enough to write that note. If one were to follow the general trend of the roommate carrying on making advances, the assumption that the note would be ignored is reasonable to conclude at.

From then on, confrontation.
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

User avatar #68 - accolgate (03/20/2015) [-]
HAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL
"JUST GONNA RAISE SWORD AGAINST HIM, THAT'L SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM"
BIG DICK BALLER RIGHT HERE GUYS
User avatar #49 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
go fucking threaten someone at swordpoint right now. post results. if it works like you think it does, we'll consider your suggestion
User avatar #50 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
Why? They've done nothing to me.

The point was that well, fuck. Gay flatmate refuses to stop getting up in your shit and probably won't care about the note you put up. Whatchagonnado?
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#34 - That's why you don't keep them sharp? And it'd be mor…  [+] (16 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -15
User avatar #36 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Consider the following. You get a steel blade to threaten your roommate, he attempts to go in your room. You go to point the blade at his neck, but swing too fast and hit him in the neck with the blade. That's assault with a deadly weapon.
User avatar #37 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
And with ordinary human reaction time, he'd have a good chance of jumping backwards. Limit the force of the swing and go for intimidation rather than speed.

Besides, what the gay guy did is likely already grounds to make a (homo)sexual harassment lawsuit, if the OP was anal enough about it. No pun intended.
User avatar #38 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Or just make a fucking note that says "don't enter my room."
User avatar #39 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
How likely is the gay guy to not care about it? From what one may gather, he's ignored the OP's request numerous times before.
User avatar #103 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
and you're ignoring sunpraiser's and sherlock's conveyances of basic logic towards you.
User avatar #106 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
I've not answered because some of their points are true. It doesn't solve the problem, though, and a whole lot of their argument is ad-hoc arguments against irrelevant shit.

Point still stands, though, and I have not seen anyone try to solve it. He (the roommate in this scenario) just clearly doesn't know when to stop, and a confrontation of some kind is necessary if the OP's note is ignored. If a sword is such a sensitive subject, then a crowbar would do the trick too. In the event, it's better to focus on the fact that one would simply be that pissed off by the annoying cunt of a roommate. I was going on from that point.

Things got to that point, where the OP was pissed enough to write that note. If one were to follow the general trend of the roommate carrying on making advances, the assumption that the note would be ignored is reasonable to conclude at.

From then on, confrontation.
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

User avatar #68 - accolgate (03/20/2015) [-]
HAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL
"JUST GONNA RAISE SWORD AGAINST HIM, THAT'L SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM"
BIG DICK BALLER RIGHT HERE GUYS
User avatar #49 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
go fucking threaten someone at swordpoint right now. post results. if it works like you think it does, we'll consider your suggestion
User avatar #50 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
Why? They've done nothing to me.

The point was that well, fuck. Gay flatmate refuses to stop getting up in your shit and probably won't care about the note you put up. Whatchagonnado?
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#15 - /shrug Guy didn't get the message the first time.  [+] (18 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -26
User avatar #16 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
>Sharp, dangerous, deadly weapon
>Soft, fleshy human neck
As someone who enjoys swords and also being safe with them, you are a fucking retard, and are the reason that people who collect weapons look bad.
User avatar #34 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
That's why you don't keep them sharp?

And it'd be more for the 'oh fuck' factor rather than anything. Really, the guy keeps going into your room and refuses to stop, what are you going to do? The police would just laugh at you, and not even the legal system in the states is that bad.
User avatar #36 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Consider the following. You get a steel blade to threaten your roommate, he attempts to go in your room. You go to point the blade at his neck, but swing too fast and hit him in the neck with the blade. That's assault with a deadly weapon.
User avatar #37 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
And with ordinary human reaction time, he'd have a good chance of jumping backwards. Limit the force of the swing and go for intimidation rather than speed.

Besides, what the gay guy did is likely already grounds to make a (homo)sexual harassment lawsuit, if the OP was anal enough about it. No pun intended.
User avatar #38 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Or just make a fucking note that says "don't enter my room."
User avatar #39 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
How likely is the gay guy to not care about it? From what one may gather, he's ignored the OP's request numerous times before.
User avatar #103 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
and you're ignoring sunpraiser's and sherlock's conveyances of basic logic towards you.
User avatar #106 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
I've not answered because some of their points are true. It doesn't solve the problem, though, and a whole lot of their argument is ad-hoc arguments against irrelevant shit.

Point still stands, though, and I have not seen anyone try to solve it. He (the roommate in this scenario) just clearly doesn't know when to stop, and a confrontation of some kind is necessary if the OP's note is ignored. If a sword is such a sensitive subject, then a crowbar would do the trick too. In the event, it's better to focus on the fact that one would simply be that pissed off by the annoying cunt of a roommate. I was going on from that point.

Things got to that point, where the OP was pissed enough to write that note. If one were to follow the general trend of the roommate carrying on making advances, the assumption that the note would be ignored is reasonable to conclude at.

From then on, confrontation.
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

User avatar #68 - accolgate (03/20/2015) [-]
HAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL
"JUST GONNA RAISE SWORD AGAINST HIM, THAT'L SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM"
BIG DICK BALLER RIGHT HERE GUYS
User avatar #49 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
go fucking threaten someone at swordpoint right now. post results. if it works like you think it does, we'll consider your suggestion
User avatar #50 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
Why? They've done nothing to me.

The point was that well, fuck. Gay flatmate refuses to stop getting up in your shit and probably won't care about the note you put up. Whatchagonnado?
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]
#6 - Picture 03/20/2015 on Damn, he is everywhere... 0
#10 - Get a sword. Put it to his neck every time he pisses you off i…  [+] (32 new replies) 03/20/2015 on Gay Guy Keeps Going Into... -100
#70 - patchiguess (03/20/2015) [-]
#21 - protomanrulezz (03/20/2015) [-]
#14 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
fucking child
#11 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
What kind of spaz says something like that?
#88 - speedy turtle (03/20/2015) [-]
Clearly Krasnogvardiech is a leader not a follower
User avatar #104 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
how so
#136 - speedy turtle (03/26/2015) [-]
Alpha as fuck
User avatar #137 - garymotherfingoak (03/26/2015) [-]
more like in need of mental help if his response to annoyance is death threats.
#138 - speedy turtle (03/26/2015) [-]
you seem like a follower
#139 - garymotherfingoak (03/26/2015) [-]
#83 - hongkonglongdong (03/20/2015) [-]
I guess if you want them to get your point.

But yeah, you'd have to be pretty edgy to do something like that.
User avatar #119 - becauseoprahsaidso (03/21/2015) [-]
that's funny because swords have edges and points
User avatar #45 - corrosionx (03/20/2015) [-]
Someone trying to be an edgy faggot.
User avatar #15 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
/shrug

Guy didn't get the message the first time.
User avatar #16 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
>Sharp, dangerous, deadly weapon
>Soft, fleshy human neck
As someone who enjoys swords and also being safe with them, you are a fucking retard, and are the reason that people who collect weapons look bad.
User avatar #34 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
That's why you don't keep them sharp?

And it'd be more for the 'oh fuck' factor rather than anything. Really, the guy keeps going into your room and refuses to stop, what are you going to do? The police would just laugh at you, and not even the legal system in the states is that bad.
User avatar #36 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Consider the following. You get a steel blade to threaten your roommate, he attempts to go in your room. You go to point the blade at his neck, but swing too fast and hit him in the neck with the blade. That's assault with a deadly weapon.
User avatar #37 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
And with ordinary human reaction time, he'd have a good chance of jumping backwards. Limit the force of the swing and go for intimidation rather than speed.

Besides, what the gay guy did is likely already grounds to make a (homo)sexual harassment lawsuit, if the OP was anal enough about it. No pun intended.
User avatar #38 - thesunpraiser (03/20/2015) [-]
Or just make a fucking note that says "don't enter my room."
User avatar #39 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
How likely is the gay guy to not care about it? From what one may gather, he's ignored the OP's request numerous times before.
User avatar #103 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
and you're ignoring sunpraiser's and sherlock's conveyances of basic logic towards you.
User avatar #106 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
I've not answered because some of their points are true. It doesn't solve the problem, though, and a whole lot of their argument is ad-hoc arguments against irrelevant shit.

Point still stands, though, and I have not seen anyone try to solve it. He (the roommate in this scenario) just clearly doesn't know when to stop, and a confrontation of some kind is necessary if the OP's note is ignored. If a sword is such a sensitive subject, then a crowbar would do the trick too. In the event, it's better to focus on the fact that one would simply be that pissed off by the annoying cunt of a roommate. I was going on from that point.

Things got to that point, where the OP was pissed enough to write that note. If one were to follow the general trend of the roommate carrying on making advances, the assumption that the note would be ignored is reasonable to conclude at.

From then on, confrontation.
User avatar #108 - garymotherfingoak (03/21/2015) [-]
either way, threatening him with a weapon is assault and completely unnecessary to get the point across, especially when the other party is of no harm to you beyond annoyance. If your roommate decided to shout you awake each morning, you sit down with him face to face and explain why his bullshit isn't okay, and if he doesn't listen, get someone of authority to enforce, or ask for another dorm room if possible, not do something as far as point a gun to their head and say "if you want your brains in tact, dont do that again".
User avatar #110 - krasnogvardiech (03/21/2015) [-]
That much is obvious.

Some people would be just that pissed, though, to go straight to the wrong answer. In their eyes, it'd be better to do something stupid than do nothing at all. I took a guess as how pissed off the writer of the note was, and extrapolated from there.

User avatar #68 - accolgate (03/20/2015) [-]
HAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL
"JUST GONNA RAISE SWORD AGAINST HIM, THAT'L SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM"
BIG DICK BALLER RIGHT HERE GUYS
User avatar #49 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
go fucking threaten someone at swordpoint right now. post results. if it works like you think it does, we'll consider your suggestion
User avatar #50 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
Why? They've done nothing to me.

The point was that well, fuck. Gay flatmate refuses to stop getting up in your shit and probably won't care about the note you put up. Whatchagonnado?
User avatar #51 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
do you have a lot of friends? have you ever successfully handled a situation with violence like this?
did you know that things count as deadly weapons even if they aren't sharp?
I just want you to find someone who's really pissing you off and use your dull sword to threaten them. then come back and tell us how it goes.
it's a simple request. if it goes well, you'll have completely proven your point.
User avatar #61 - krasnogvardiech (03/20/2015) [-]
No to the first, yes to the second and third, and there's not many people who really piss me off. That would imply I reserve thoughts and feelings for them.

Don't you think an angry dude with a lump of metal in his hand is enough of a stop sign? Things escalated to this point deliberately - the offender clearly knew what he was doing. Some people just don't know that no means no, you know? And in this exercise, well, if they threaten you with violence, are clear on intending to use violence and you carry on, exactly what do you think will happen?
#87 - Ken M (03/20/2015) [-]
Or you could buy a lock, you fucking retard.
User avatar #65 - sherlockbatman (03/20/2015) [-]
threatening someone with violence like that is illegal. usually people don't care and let it slide, but not if it's this damn petty. violence isn't a toy, save it for serious situations. this guy doesn't need to jump to death threats just because his roommate is annoying. proportionate response is always something to consider.
#96 - cloakndagger (03/21/2015) [-]

items

Total unique items point value: 170 / Total items point value: 790

Comments(2205):

krasnogvardiech has disabled anonymous comments.
[ 2205 comments ]
#2221 - falloutsurvivor (10 hours ago) [-]
Kras must cossack dance
User avatar #2222 to #2221 - krasnogvardiech (10 hours ago) [-]
Maybe tomorrow.
#2225 to #2224 - falloutsurvivor (10 hours ago) [-]
do it or i destroy every bottle of alcohol in new zeland so you have to go sober
User avatar #2226 to #2225 - krasnogvardiech (10 hours ago) [-]
go ahead

breweries will making more
#2227 to #2226 - falloutsurvivor (10 hours ago) [-]
then ill destroy the breweries and every homebrew kit so noone can make stuff at home either
#2217 - falloutsurvivor (05/03/2015) [-]
*pokes kras with a stick*
User avatar #2218 to #2217 - krasnogvardiech (05/03/2015) [-]
***** i need sleep

fuk off
#2219 to #2218 - falloutsurvivor (05/03/2015) [-]
> needs sleep
> still logs onto FJ

kek
#2216 - falloutsurvivor (05/03/2015) [-]
kras
accept my friend request
#2215 to #2214 - krasnogvardiech (05/03/2015) [-]
вы знаете
User avatar #2211 - krasnogvardiech (05/03/2015) [-]
rageblade, maxetius.
Calm yo bitch asses down. I went to Catachan's ancestor for a holiday, nothing too bad.

Australia. The Gold Coast. **** was cash, but I died there. Stung by venomous everything.
#2207 - rageblade (04/30/2015) [-]
i think Kras pepsi

User avatar #2208 to #2207 - matexius ONLINE (04/30/2015) [-]
Doubt it...
But he hasn't been online in a while...
I hope nothing bad happened...
Just when I sent him that apology PM... God-Emperor damnit...
#2209 to #2208 - rageblade (05/01/2015) [-]
well its not natural for him to be gone more than a few days....hes been gone a week and a half....kinda worried
User avatar #2210 to #2209 - matexius ONLINE (05/01/2015) [-]
Maybe he's got money problems?
That's what was wrong the last time he was gone for a week...
It IS winter in NZ, afterall; might have to pay more for heating.
Though, he is Ukranian/basically Russian, he should be used to the cold...
#2220 to #2210 - rageblade (15 hours ago) [-]
apparently the red bear went to roast his nuts in australia

#2206 - rageblade (04/29/2015) [-]
Krasno
why you ignore me
#2205 - falloutsurvivor (04/26/2015) [-]
im sad now

i think i have Krasno liver

i drank a bottle of wine and felt nothing
User avatar #2212 to #2205 - krasnogvardiech (05/03/2015) [-]
You drink wine for the flavor, man.
#2213 to #2212 - falloutsurvivor (05/03/2015) [-]
cant hurt drinking for flavor and effect
#2204 - rageblade (04/20/2015) [-]
ahhh motherland

High-Speed Russian VDV Airborne: Air-Mech Paras Jump with Drogues
User avatar #2200 - krasnogvardiech (04/16/2015) [-]
>>404
#2198 - rageblade (04/16/2015) [-]
**rageblade used "*roll Magic 8-Ball*"**
**rageblade rolls Cannot predict now**
will Kras be the next tsar of the motherland
User avatar #2199 to #2198 - krasnogvardiech (04/16/2015) [-]
It cannot predict because I decided it would not.
#2191 - rageblade (04/15/2015) [-]
**rageblade used "*roll cah answer*"**
**rageblade rolls A monkey smoking a cigar.**
what makes Kras cringe
User avatar #2192 to #2191 - krasnogvardiech (04/15/2015) [-]
noooooooo
#2193 to #2192 - rageblade (04/15/2015) [-]
cigar monkey time
User avatar #2194 to #2193 - krasnogvardiech (04/15/2015) [-]
remove ****** remove ******
#2195 to #2194 - rageblade (04/15/2015) [-]
****** already in motherland
User avatar #2196 to #2195 - krasnogvardiech (04/15/2015) [-]
will die

******* cannot live rape kill steal in cold weather
#2197 to #2196 - rageblade (04/15/2015) [-]
these ******* look okay to me
maybe they learned to handle snow
#2176 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
здравствуйте
User avatar #2177 to #2176 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
Guten tag.
#2178 to #2177 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
wie gehts kamerad Kras
User avatar #2179 to #2178 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
Ничего важности
#2180 to #2179 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
> in NZ
> doing nothing important

so relevant
User avatar #2181 to #2180 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
I'm going to go shooting in about two hours. And I intend to get above 100 points this time.

I swear upon the Emperor, the Murderkube and Ireland.
#2182 to #2181 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
> russian
> giving a **** about accuracy

lel
User avatar #2183 to #2182 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
My ancestors and heroes are looking down upon me. I must cheeki the breeki and ooga the chaka.
#2184 to #2183 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
your ancestors would say "the **** are you using a gun you pussy....charge in with swords drawn like a real ruski warrior"
User avatar #2185 to #2184 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
*like a Cossack

And i say **** them, I fight the way that is effective.
#2186 to #2185 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
go to war as 100% russian
#2187 to #2186 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
DA

And bears are very intelligent animals, thinking on it.
#2188 to #2187 - rageblade (04/14/2015) [-]
unless youre in Belarus

the hairy gay men 'bears' are very dumb
User avatar #2189 to #2188 - krasnogvardiech (04/14/2015) [-]
And just about anywhere else.
#2190 to #2189 - rageblade (04/15/2015) [-]
**rageblade used "*roll Magic 8-Ball*"**
**rageblade rolls My sources say no** is Kras a gay bear
User avatar #2150 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
boop
User avatar #2174 to #2151 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
>Implying they can't be mutual business partners

The thing about being a selfish corportized sociopath is you have a tendency to demand more because there is no such thing as "enough"

>No more room for stripmalls
>No more oil to drill
>No more diamonds to mine
>No more animals to slaughter

Asami is a very VERY greedy woman. She could offer to find hostile planets for the Emperor to wage war with since his ego revolves around feeding the itchy trigger fingers of angry marines.

Meanwhile he would offer to find peaceful, heavily resourced planets for her to destroy. Think Avatar only this time the Megacorporation wins.
#2175 to #2174 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Dude

Dude

Doooood

Bruh

Broski

You're not thinking long-term enough.

Emperor dictates that the Imperium must expand in X galactic arm. Asami Goto, High Lord of Terra and (for the purposes of this conversation) Mistress of the Rogue Traders, spies a nice cluster of sectors not yet under Imperial Law. Said sectors are populated by a nice assortment of humans, xenos, assets and valuables. Asami Goto 'advises' a few of her Rogue Traders to go there. Her lieutenants fund shadow and civil wars alike, leaving the sectors in desperate want. Goto herself extends a token effort which is calculated and placed for maximum efficiency - the sectors end up serving her.

Once mercantile dependancy is placed under Goto's rule - calculated so that maximum output whilst providing wealth and decent standard for operation of the assets, by miss Goto - the Emperor would order in his Liberation fleets, after which it would be very simple and normal Imperial life.

Basically, it's not so much a matter of being mutual business partners. The Emperor would likely very astutely recognize her business capability and hand over all of his Imperium's commercial authority in exchange for her working for him. After which he'll basically leave her to her own functioning, and the Imperial war machine will only profit.

And in the long term, not a lick of difference will be made to canon because you know **** could've happened this way and nobody would be able to tell the difference.

Come on, you know she wouldn't say no to having this and thousands many times more things like it. Small price to pay in exchange for putting up with the rest of the Imperium.

-

The (slight) heresy against the Emperor is in your assumption of ego. It's all an act until he needs it otherwise. Should there be a threat the Imperial Army cannot handle, a tactical assessment is done. The solutions are simple. If the threat afflicts the Imperium, such as a xenos invasion or suchlike, send a Liberation Fleet. If even a Crusade-level Liberation fleet spearheaded by the Astartes can't handle it, then and only then is Exterminatus a viable option.
User avatar #2161 to #2151 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Absolutely none of those

Rich Girl with desire to become richer and powerful best fetish.
User avatar #2163 to #2161 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Logical. Man and woman have to complement each other in status, right?
User avatar #2164 to #2163 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Nah man I want a Shallow Materialistic Bitch who takes her lavish lifestyle to an extreme

We're not talking acctress rich

or even "I'm pro right wing everything" rich

We're talking "I have transcended the realm of mortal peasantry" rich.
#2165 to #2164 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
So rich you measure your wealth not by numbers, but by which order of magnitude you are wealthier than the person next to you.

Niiiiice.
#2166 to #2165 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Asami would look at a billionaire and laugh   
   
>I'm sorry. Unemployment line is over there   
   
Trillionaire would be like a kid with a shiny new quarter   
   
It would boggle the mind.
Asami would look at a billionaire and laugh

>I'm sorry. Unemployment line is over there

Trillionaire would be like a kid with a shiny new quarter

It would boggle the mind.
#2167 to #2166 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Quadrillionaire. Like, Bill Gates rich. A Rogue Trader in the making.

her fw
User avatar #2168 to #2167 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
KEK

Sounds about right. The kind of spoiled rich girl who lives in a 2000 ft tall mansion and complains that the decor is all wrong and we need to start over from scratch

>Bulldoze the entire house down. One wall is not the color I want we need to start over.
#2169 to #2168 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Concrete and steel is cheap anyway. And hiring the woman who designed Saddam Hussein's bunker (who herself is descended from the man who designed Adolf Hitler's bunker) is a pittance, right?

her fw people come asking for money
User avatar #2170 to #2169 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Well she is a Weapon's developer among other things. Monopolists don't like it where there is something or someone they don't own yet

Private Mercenaries? **** that I'll take an entire army, navy, marine force, air force, ALL OF IT

My life is worth more than 6 billion people I have ever right to be a teensy bit paranoid so die for your queen.
#2171 to #2170 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Ah, Rogue Trader-funded colonies in a nutshell. Or the megacorporations of Borderlands.
User avatar #2172 to #2171 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Megacorporation is an understatement

Remember when Mitt Romney said on live TV "Corporations are like people?"

Asami takes that to an extreme. A corporation is like a new born baby you need to love and nurture it and show it no harm. So keep your taxes and laws away from her baby.
#2173 to #2172 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Not even Rogue Traders are beyond the law of the Imperium, though. Big Boss says jump, she still asks how high. That's just what you do when the guy who mandated just everything you do tells you to.

And besides, just look at this magnificent superhuman demigod. He is twenty-one feet tall, at minimum. And he still managed to find time to hand-make all that **** . You bow to that kind of guy.
User avatar #2152 to #2151 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Morning Draken its midnight

sup.
#2153 to #2152 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
The ceiling is up, despite all my efforts.

I have the day off tomorrow in exchange for having to work on a saturday. Good thing I'm contracted.

Give me three random words and I'll try to include them in my novel I'm currently writing.
#2154 to #2153 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
3 random words? OK

Asami

Best

Waifu.
#2155 to #2154 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Those words were most decidedly not random, but I'll include them in this work anyway.

The name will be the wife of a skyport repair-dock worker that he'll be phoning home to, 'Best' is fairly common so I'll use it as a colloquialization for 'Bestie', a type of propeller engine for airships that fell out of production (though the repair-dock at which the main character works's stationed wizard will retell tale after tale of those reliable little things) and I'll have a shored mercenary that doesn't know a lick of English try to pronounce 'Rifle' and fail horrendously.

Pic only slightly related.
#2156 to #2155 - murrlogic has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #2157 to #2156 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
I don't really care, to be honest. I posted it because it seemed relevant.

How have things been happening and how have you been attempting to milk them for all their worth in this great ******** we call life?
User avatar #2158 to #2157 - murrlogic (04/12/2015) [-]
Man **** you then I care greatly I love my art projects

Its like 12:30 AM where I am right now thinking of new porn ideas to fap to.
User avatar #2162 to #2158 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
Wait a sec. You aren't seriously one of the dudes who works on LoK, are you?
#2159 to #2158 - krasnogvardiech (04/12/2015) [-]
*roll fetish*

Spin the wheel!
#2139 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
*puts a bowl of borscht in the middle of a minefield and waits for Kras*
#2140 to #2139 - krasnogvardiech (04/09/2015) [-]
I equip Soyuzkoptr and retrieve the borsht
I equip Soyuzkoptr and retrieve the borsht
#2141 to #2140 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
allahu akbar
#2143 to #2142 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
you remember the scene from 9 Rota where the plane gets shot down

allahu akbar
#2145 to #2144 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
**rageblade used "*roll Magic 8-Ball*"**
**rageblade rolls Outlook good**
will syrianassassin fly a plane into the kremlin
#2146 to #2145 - krasnogvardiech (04/09/2015) [-]
Never   
   
Russia give even less of a 			****		 than America   
   
SAMs will shoot down before he descends past 10,000 feet.
Never

Russia give even less of a **** than America

SAMs will shoot down before he descends past 10,000 feet.
#2147 to #2146 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
what is kebab comes down from space and just drops like a meteor

AA wont have time to track him
User avatar #2148 to #2147 - krasnogvardiech (04/09/2015) [-]
********

radar is quick

missile is quick

kebab b gon
#2149 to #2148 - rageblade (04/09/2015) [-]
then you have burning debris of kebab fall out you


ans what if kebab packs plane with bombs and scatters them before missiles hit him...then you have bombs rain down
#2136 - rageblade (04/08/2015) [-]
Krasno admits south siders are ******* idiots

same rule no mater where you go
User avatar #2137 to #2136 - krasnogvardiech (04/08/2015) [-]
Oi. Inverz ain't that bad.
#2138 to #2137 - rageblade (04/08/2015) [-]
yeah but are people on the south side of town idiots
#2126 - matexius ONLINE (04/05/2015) [-]
Kras... I think I found your great, great, great, great... *1.5 hour later*... great grandson...
#2127 to #2126 - krasnogvardiech (04/05/2015) [-]
Well, there is a resemblance.
User avatar #2128 to #2127 - matexius ONLINE (04/05/2015) [-]
Seriously though... I just found the Vostroyans'... and kind of a '' ********** thing right here they're Space Russians... That makes me think... Are there Space Germans, Americans, Slovenes and Brits, too?
User avatar #2129 to #2128 - krasnogvardiech (04/05/2015) [-]
Specifically, they are Tsarist Cossacks IN SPAAACE!.

Now, in order:

Armageddon Steel Legion is Wehrmacht Armoured Divisions (Heer, not SS) IN SPAAACE!.
Death Korps of Krieg is WWI Prussian/German Trench Fighters IN SPAAACE!.
Elysian Drop Troops are a mix between the French Foreign Legion and American Airborne Infantry IN SPAAACE!.
Cadian Shock Troops are WWII Allied forces IN SPAAACE!, which counts as American, I'd say.
Mordian Iron Guard alternate between the USMC Dress Uniform and Zulu/Boer War British Colonial Infantry IN SPAAACE!.
No idea about Slovenes.
User avatar #2131 to #2129 - matexius ONLINE (04/05/2015) [-]
Also... What is ''CREEEEEEEEEDDD'' supposed to mean?
#2132 to #2131 - krasnogvardiech (04/05/2015) [-]
It's part cry of frustration and the rest the lament of the defeated. Most often sounded when the enemy has been the victim of a commander that bore tactical genius on Lord Castellan Creed's level.
User avatar #2133 to #2132 - matexius ONLINE (04/05/2015) [-]
Oh...now that picture makes sense...
I saw a picture in the comments that was a Greater Daemon of Tzeench, who's essentially an overgrown bird with anger issues that played...I think Chess or something with a Guardsman with a big cloak and a cigar; the bird thing was screaming ''CREEEEEEEED'' and flipping the table...
I asked what it meant, but nobody answered... Now I feel like the guy who never heard of Marneus Calgar...
User avatar #2130 to #2129 - matexius ONLINE (04/05/2015) [-]
You think they still remember the old Terra Dance?

Cadians are the 'Muricans, kinda makes sense... only that they don't bomb your ass with artilerry...
How did I not see the Krieg guys... I need to think before I think out loud...

Eh, just asking about Slovenes, since I'm one...
I'll be completely frank with you... we probably wouldn't survive the next 38 milleniums, well, maybe; we've survived under near constant assault since the 4. century from the Germanics, Italians (Romans), Turks, Hungarians, the Spaniards, even our neighbours from the Balkans, etc. and we're still here. I don't know why I'm telling you this... we just might have a chance...
#2124 - falloutsurvivor (04/03/2015) [-]
just another day in the land of Krasnogvardiech

Russian Security Guards Group Fight 4 on 1.avi
#2125 to #2124 - krasnogvardiech (04/03/2015) [-]
No **** is given for traitor to motherland.
#2123 - rageblade (04/03/2015) [-]
Call o Duty 5 : World at War    Soviet song
User avatar #2115 to #2114 - krasnogvardiech (04/03/2015) [-]
you know it
#2116 to #2115 - rageblade (04/03/2015) [-]
you gotta make more soviet OC krassle
User avatar #2117 to #2116 - krasnogvardiech (04/03/2015) [-]
i don't wanna
#2120 to #2119 - rageblade (04/03/2015) [-]
do it you lazy chechen
#2121 to #2120 - krasnogvardiech (04/03/2015) [-]
but if I am of chechen how is chechen of me?
#2122 to #2121 - rageblade (04/03/2015) [-]
Krasno is cheeki breeki
[ 2205 comments ]
 Friends (0)