Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #1092 on Comments
Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Send mail to kouzan
Invite kouzan to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 61 Content: FJ Cultist → Level 62 Content: FJ Cultist
Comment Level Progress:
Level 326 Comments: Covered In Thumbs → Level 327 Comments: Covered In Thumbs
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
Ask and you shall receive the information you seek.
What people say about kouzan
latest user's comments
- what if hes just allergic to the flower on his back
An interesting proposal you have there....
- They're finally making Medigel from Mass Effect.
- Affected, not effected.
- smol lzrd seys hi
- He simply ate children because he heard the phrase "get …
I had to laugh at this...
- Well that was fast
- Challenge your imagination? Alright, draw something that would…
Well that was fast
- Art request? Do you wait all day on that, or do you just not doodle.
I'm always drawing, but it's better when someone gives me something that challenges my imagination
Challenge your imagination? Alright, draw something that would inspire someone you don't know. Someone you may never meet, think what they might want to see to inspire them. Then put a moustache on it. Then get on Frtonpage.
Well that was fast
- i dont get it. Is there more than the one emperor?
A purge is needed
There is only one, and the Forces of Chaos believe him to be a sham.
Which is pretty damn stupid, as praying to him actually gives an extra degree of protection against Chaos.
When I say sham, I mean they do not regard him as being worthy to the title of Emperor of Mankind. They likely believe their own gods to better fit that role.
Because they actually think a lineup of a cripple with anger issues, an indecisive mollusk, literal cosmic garbage and a whiny bisexual could do a better job of guiding mankind to the destiny He is a manifest of.
It's Chaos, man. Them making sense would go against their nature.
A million different people doing a million different things, all fighting each other as well as the organized, unified and well supplied interstellar empire which has stood for ten thousand years against their efforts.
And not only that, which was strong enough to push back and reclaim even more ground since the Great Crusade.
I know it's the archenemy and all, but there's just a point where you have to wonder what the frak they think they're doing.
While I agree that Chaos is behaving like fools, it would also be unwise to forget that without the guiding wisdom of The Emperor and Solar Macharius the Imperium has been on the backfoot ever since. The Tau continue to annex Imperial planets virtually unopposed, while Tyranid splinter fleets and Ork warbands tie up Imperial resources. And all this is happening while The Armless One himself has finally managed to establish a beachhead on Cadia, despite Creed's best efforts. The Imperium is rotting from the inside out due to rampant bureaucracy, massive internal corruption, and am Inquisition so overloaded with doing damage control that they've basically adopted a scorched earth policy. These are dark times, my friend.
True on the first, but you have clearly not been up to date with the times. Here's a shotgun blast of news to the face.
- Cadia has either gone down in a blaze of glory or vanished outright by some Warp fuckery. I don't know what happened to Abbadon.
- Eldrad Ulthuran took some fossilized remains of Farseers to empower Ynnead, whose existence made Craftworld Biel-Tan tear itself apart politically at nearly all levels. Survivors among the wreckage are few. The same happened with Commoragh, though the place is still standing and as depraved as ever.
Macha is probably still alive, given how she's center stage in the assault on the Blood Ravens' fortress monastery in DoW3.
- Ynnead caused two Eldar figures to become his prophets, who in turn proceeded to do some kind of act that
brought Roboute Guilliman up off his life-support
. A true Primarch coming back.
There's a lot of other shit which is indeed horrible, but let's roll with the successes here.
TO ARMS, SON OF THE EMPEROR! FOLLOW ME TO GLORY!
- You only need color if you want it to pop. With the black back…
Lack of Detail (and time)
Show Comments (7)