Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #5940 on Comments
Level 116 Comments: Funny Junkie
Send mail to koitusinterruptus
Invite koitusinterruptus to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 116 Comments: Funny Junkie → Level 117 Comments: Funny Junkie
Total Comments Made:
What people say about koitusinterruptus
latest user's comments
- Buzzword of the month, originating from /fit/, since to them h…
9h ago on
Anon cant talk to girls
- I see a similarity
- To dress and look different from what women are expected to lo…
- Does anyone know any scientific reason why dogs like to 'make'…
Monday's Cute Things -...
Well not really scientific but I'm guessing it's like when you fluff a pillow
To feel comfy?
- Why is Stone Hill the most peaceful and serene level in any vi…
- Two normal guys somehow end up in the PLACE. Other guy loses h…
Actually I think it's more like a cycle thing. The original guy says surrender your sanity and give in like "those before me" implying he was with other people, and those people are obviously gone.
The wacky roommate appears to be the host of this room house thing and the pokerfaced guy is the guest.
In order to be free of this cursed place the host must get the guest to surrender themselves and their sanity, and so I believe the wacky roommate achieved this and the pokerfaced guy took his place as the new host, and now its his objective to repeat the cycle with this new person that has appeared so he too can be free.
I feel like instead of being "freed" you become a part of the group of laughing faces
why does this sound familiar
Is the new guy at the end tye same guy escaping earlier?
Why is the audience a cluster of laughing faces with spider legs?
- Dude, either you suck at ******* or your partners did
- Superman coming back is not a spoiler, you drooling ******* re…
How not to do a scene
A spoiler, which is also 50 years old.
- Comment deleted
Comment deleted by
- Oh ****, its 🅱eter from Family 🅱uy! (upvote for a fre…
Just some advice
Show Comments (0)