Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 186 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Send mail to kameli
Invite kameli to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 186 Comments: Anon Annihilator → Level 187 Comments: Anon Annihilator
Total Comments Made:
What people say about kameli
latest user's comments
- I fukken love Bomberman !
The ugly side of society
- >doesnt resist when things get sexual Whats the fun in that ?
- That one totally got me.
Most satisfying read in a...
- My friend usually just writes stuff like "cat suits"…
- Quite a small d*ck
Just rubbing my d*ck
- 3 yeards? Bitch please, I've had waifus since the 90's
You Chose Right, Nerd
- Aaalwayyys.. I wanna be with you...
I would sing Gary´s rap song
- You know your ****, my nig nog.
Lesson in manliness
- I'll stick to my portapros for now thanks. The sound might…
Your ears deserve to be...
- I need a source on the 21$. You might make that much duri…
Wages in denmark are great.
Well when their taxes takes out half your paycheck and the costs (the $5 shown above is a lie. It is more like 10$ for the meal, if you take into account tax on the food) so really they are making $12-15 after tax and their meal costs $10.
Whereas in America you make $8 and pay about $2 in tax, which you will likely get back after the tax return, which would move your income back to $8 an hour. So their meal is double ours and end income is 1.5x-2x ours. So it is anywhere from 25% worse in situation to the same situation as us. It is not better.
Show Comments (0)