Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #31885 on Subscribers
Level 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Send mail to joefishsticks
Invite joefishsticks to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level -57 Content: disliked → Level -56 Content: disliked
Comment Level Progress:
Level 238 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz → Level 239 Comments: Ambassador Of Lulz
Total Comments Made:
What people say about joefishsticks
latest user's comments
- I could name ten bands right now better than queen, and fifty …
Do it up! i love to see peoples music preferences.
1. The Beatles
2. The Beach Boys
3. The Velvet Underground
4. The Rolling Stones
5. The Who
6. The Kinks
7. The Jimi Hendrix Experience
8. Creedence Clearwater Revival
9. Led Zeppelin
10. The Smiths
1. American Pie (Don McLean)
2. Like a Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)
3. A Day in the Life (Beatles)
4. Peggy Sue (Buddy Holly)
5. Good Vibrations (Beach Boys)
6. Satisfaction (Rolling Stones)
7. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)
8. London Calling (Clash)
9. Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen)
10. One (U2) 11. Sunday Morning (Velvet Underground) 12. Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry) 13. Jailhouse Rock (Elvis Presley) 14. Life On Mars? (David Bowie) 15. Be My Baby (Ronettes) 16. Respect (Aretha Franklin) 17. That'll Be the Day (Buddy Holly) 18. Alison (Elvis Costello) 19. Yesterday (Beatles) 20. What'd I Say (Ray Charles) 21. God Only Knows (Beach Boys) 22. Tangled Up in Blue (Bob Dylan) 23. Maybe I'm Amazed (Paul McCartney) 24. Strawberry Fields Forever (Beatles) 25. My Generation (Who) 26. Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix) 27. Waterloo Sunset (Kinks) 28. Hey Jude (Beatles) 29. When Doves Cry (Prince) 30. The Dock of the Bay (Otis Redding) 31. What's Going On (Marvin Gaye) 32. Not Fade Away (Buddy Holly) 33. Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival) 34. Layla (Derek & The Dominoes) 35. Me and Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin) 36. Imagine (John Lennon) 37. Bodies (Sex Pistols) 38. In My Life (Beatles) 39. Walk on the Wild Side (Lou Reed) 40. Starman (David Bowie) 41. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag (James Brown) 42. Blowin' in the Wind (Bob Dylan) 43. Maybellene (Chuck Berry) 44. That's All Right (Elvis Presley) 45. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On (Jerry Lee Lewis) 46. Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin) 47. Living For the City (Stevie Wonder) 48. Tutti Frutti (Little Richard) 49. Sympathy For the Devil (Rolling Stones) 50. Femme Fatale (Velvet Underground)
- the dog ones are a trillion times more funny.
Message from cat
- So what? a horrible music artist likes a dumb show? Dumb p…
Deadmau5 is a Brony.
yeah he is so bad he played live at a little event called THE MOTHER FUCKING GRAMMIES
Tons of terrible artists perform at the grammies every year.
so would you say that The Dave Matthews Band is terrible musician?
Poor example, considering that is a very average band.
I'm not saying everybody that performs at the grammies is bad, I'm just saying that performing at the grammies doesn't mean an artist is good.
true. just because a band is successful doesnt mean they are good, but it does mean that enough people think that they are. And fuck your shit for saying that Dave is average he is absolutely the best musician to come out of the 90's, Stefan Lessard is one of the best bassist ive ever heard or seen, Carter Beaufort should be in the drummers hall of fame, Boyd Tinsley is just quite frankly a beast, and both LeRoi Moore and Jeff Coffin were/are absolutely superb saxophone players. they are one of the most well rounded cohesive bands ever
I like deadmau5 but that don't mean shit you just have to be popular not good
i couldnt give two shits if he were popular or not with the masses he is an amazing dj
has deleted their comment.
call him what you will he is what he is
- Unfortunately they're doing the soulja boy, so they really REA…
Look at 'em go
- You're the winner of the content
Did you know?
- Those are hideous
- Funnyjunk has hit it's all time low.
- This is the dumbest content ever
made by men
- Funnyjunk gets worse every day.
- oh god this is so true
Everyone says da fuq?
Show Comments (22)