Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #52054 on Subscribers
Level 123 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Send mail to jesa
Invite jesa to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 6 Content: New Here → Level 7 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 123 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 124 Comments: Respected Member Of Famiry
Total Comments Made:
What people say about jesa
latest user's comments
- Unless your dreams are to enslave the human race... Happy Birthday
- My girlfriend got one of my best friends a plush version of ch…
A list of want
- HAHA, thanks Oboma
- I'm Canadian and find it easier to think about it this way... …
BECAUSE WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO HAVE AS MANY STATES AS WE FUCKING WANT TO. CAN YOU SAY THAT CANADA?! HUH?! HUH!?
And all we have to deal with is the government spying on us...
HAHA, thanks Oboma
- douche or not, that is hilarious
- I never realized that I had 1 subscriber, and i have no clue why.
to my 1 subscriber
- WTF are they all looking at?
The buried animals
They'rereading the text and just realised they made a huge mistake.
- ok good, im not the only one who went to search it
How about a nice cream pie?
- bylaws in my town are a bitch. No boxers rotties mastiffs or g…
too bad. I'm getting a blue nose pit in like 3 weeks :)
- I've never been in either so i tossed out two bigger cities...…
what you guys dont like supreme leader marois?
better inform the french police on you individuals!
What are they gonna do? Arrest me for being a REAL Canadian?
nahhh, they are just going to try to shut down small english business because they are "a threat to the french culture"
You mean their bastardized version of a beautiful European culture?
As a French Canadian or Québécois or Human (as I usually go with). I think Marois' paranoia towards English people is simply retarded and old-fashioned. Btw, as far as I know, the Quebec people's accent is actually the old accent that people from France used to have. After colonisation, however, the accent from France changed. But what the hell do I know , i'm not a History teacher. Vive la Terre libre? maybe?...Angry Black man is leaving now.
yep, welcome to quebec, tabarnaq
Show Comments (0)