Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

jbails

Rank #11465 on Subscribers
jbails Avatar Level 316 Comments: Wizard
Offline
Send mail to jbails Block jbails Invite jbails to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: male
Date Signed Up:8/19/2011
Last Login:7/06/2014
Location:England UK
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 28102 total,  31384 ,  3282
Comment Thumbs: 16108 total,  19134 ,  3026
Content Level Progress: 8% (80/1000)
Level 228 Content: Mind Blower → Level 229 Content: Mind Blower
Comment Level Progress: 8.8% (88/1000)
Level 316 Comments: Wizard → Level 317 Comments: Wizard
Subscribers:6
Content Views:980151
Times Content Favorited:1720 times
Total Comments Made:3531
FJ Points:20905

latest user's comments

#55485 - You misunderstand me, I was making a joke at your typo's expense.  [+] (1 new reply) 03/26/2013 on Music - new music, hip hop... +1
#55490 - upsidedwnfacee (03/26/2013) [-]
i aint got time fo games niiggaaaa
#11 - Is that another way of saying that you can't think of a counte…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/26/2013 on Who killed Areith in FF7? 0
#12 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
nah im just tired of debating
#9 - Once again reading too much into a game that's from 1997, grap…  [+] (3 new replies) 03/26/2013 on Who killed Areith in FF7? 0
#10 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
well we all have opinions
User avatar #11 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Is that another way of saying that you can't think of a counter-argument to that point?
P.S. I don't want to seem like an internet fighter, I prefer to debate.
#12 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
nah im just tired of debating
#1 - >go to library >rewrite all text books and replace &… 03/26/2013 on New life goal 0
#7 - Yes, his entire argument on Aerith drowning is based on the fa…  [+] (5 new replies) 03/26/2013 on Who killed Areith in FF7? 0
#8 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
yea but she didnt bleed, but the game clearly shows blood in another section of the game, he explained it medically how she didnt bleed and why she wasnt dead and she even sank, dead bodies dont sink, so his argument can hold up
User avatar #9 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Once again reading too much into a game that's from 1997, graphical limitations explain the blood not spurting out, all other instances it is already on the models/textures when they appear.

Personally, I think that her sinking into the water is a metaphor for her sinking into the Planet's Lifestream.
#10 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
well we all have opinions
User avatar #11 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Is that another way of saying that you can't think of a counter-argument to that point?
P.S. I don't want to seem like an internet fighter, I prefer to debate.
#12 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
nah im just tired of debating
#4 - Not really, if there was blood then his entire argument is dis…  [+] (8 new replies) 03/26/2013 on Who killed Areith in FF7? 0
#5 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
did you watch all of it?
User avatar #7 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Yes, his entire argument on Aerith drowning is based on the fact that she didn't bleed after being stabbed.
#8 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
yea but she didnt bleed, but the game clearly shows blood in another section of the game, he explained it medically how she didnt bleed and why she wasnt dead and she even sank, dead bodies dont sink, so his argument can hold up
User avatar #9 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Once again reading too much into a game that's from 1997, graphical limitations explain the blood not spurting out, all other instances it is already on the models/textures when they appear.

Personally, I think that her sinking into the water is a metaphor for her sinking into the Planet's Lifestream.
#10 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
well we all have opinions
User avatar #11 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Is that another way of saying that you can't think of a counter-argument to that point?
P.S. I don't want to seem like an internet fighter, I prefer to debate.
#12 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
nah im just tired of debating
User avatar #6 - thesirofponies (03/26/2013) [-]
I don't think he did.
#1 - Comment deleted 03/25/2013 on First youtube comment ever 0
#55472 - I can hear rap, and I have a good microphone.  [+] (3 new replies) 03/25/2013 on Music - new music, hip hop... +1
#55484 - upsidedwnfacee (03/26/2013) [-]
think you can make a verse to this?

youtube . com /watch?v=hEDFqkbm4Ko
User avatar #55485 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
You misunderstand me, I was making a joke at your typo's expense.
#55490 - upsidedwnfacee (03/26/2013) [-]
i aint got time fo games niiggaaaa
#55471 - Pictures of you with your instruments. Pic related, it's m…  [+] (1 new reply) 03/25/2013 on Music - new music, hip hop... -1
#55508 - felinescrotum has deleted their comment.
#2 - I....wut 03/25/2013 on Mother I Must Dance 0
#2 - Comment deleted 03/25/2013 on Welp..[read disc.] 0
#37663 - Basically, you just took 284 words to say that you're a hipste… 03/25/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... +1
#37660 - ...That's the whole point of what I just said. Nowhere in &quo… 03/25/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... 0
#1 - So you're just going to call it "man arrested for shrek t…  [+] (3 new replies) 03/25/2013 on man arrested for shrek tattoo 0
User avatar #3 - froggets (03/25/2013) [-]
some people just don't like Shrek I guess...
User avatar #4 - voiceless (03/26/2013) [-]
But how?
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
User avatar #2 - Take (03/25/2013) [-]
yes
#37655 - I hate the "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" PC sta…  [+] (2 new replies) 03/25/2013 on Hating - file complaints,... +4
#37659 - anonymous (03/25/2013) [-]
PC usually refers to a computer running windows.
User avatar #37660 - jbails (03/25/2013) [-]
...That's the whole point of what I just said. Nowhere in "Personal Computer" is an operating system defined, any mobile phone is a PC, hell, somebody that does maths for you is a PC.
#1 - Picture  [+] (20 new replies) 03/25/2013 on PC vs MAC +46
User avatar #89 - elitefourkoga (03/26/2013) [-]
Chromebooks master race.
#79 - lunarflare (03/26/2013) [-]
Unless you wanna game.
User avatar #23 - expectation (03/26/2013) [-]
People make fun of Macs, and the people who buy Macs, because they spend extremely high amounts of money on a computer that a PC Can do with literally $1000 less. That and LOTS of people say they're better because they have a Mac.
User avatar #25 - nucularwar (03/26/2013) [-]
I'm gonna be honest, I've met more people who say that Mac users are assholes than Mac users who are actually assholes. They're just computers dude.
#24 - hylebus (03/26/2013) [-]
And you can buy 200$ Android tablet, which can do pretty much everything what a common user needs. I don't see your point.
#36 - irishhappyposter (03/26/2013) [-]
<------you are god mistake. and stupid, android tables are shit and useless and crash and ca`t play games and don`t support flash(so no video`s except youtube) and you can`t download indie game, and you it doesent support steam or disks, so any game that isint on the google play store(which is like steam but incredibly shit beyond compare andforces you to pay for everything that doesent give you unlimited spam) plays better on a horse semen covered potato.Bottom line, quit eerything and become a burrito.
#62 - firesky (03/26/2013) [-]
youporn works
User avatar #87 - irishhappyposter (03/26/2013) [-]
thas because it uses HTML 5, like youtube. very little sites use it because flash is easier.
#94 - firesky (03/26/2013) [-]
I know it uses HTML5.
Just worked with Flash so far, so I don't know which one is easier.

I just wanted to point out that all sites you need work on an android tablet ;P
#39 - hylebus (03/26/2013) [-]
Half of your arguments are false and the rest doesn't make any sense. Are you 12 year old CoD player by any chance?
User avatar #43 - irishhappyposter (03/26/2013) [-]
no, I play rpgs. wich a shit tablet with does not support flash (no flash games either) or pretty much anyhing else, connot do, or look up funnykunk, or playany video that isint a youtube video. and all i said was truth, so look whos making lies(you(i can`t trust you to be smart enough to figure it out))
#51 - hylebus (03/26/2013) [-]
I don't know if you're that stupid, or trolling. But my IQ drops every time I try to understand your posts.
User avatar #86 - irishhappyposter (03/26/2013) [-]
and my iq trys to leave my brain when i read your comments, so hears an idea, ets just talk. pros and cons, no insults, ok?
pro of pcs:can run almost anyhing. con of tablets:can run unly designated programmes.
#88 - hylebus (03/26/2013) [-]
PC
> can run anything
> not very portable
> expensive compared to tablets
> high power consumption

Tablets
> can run anything that has been ported to designated platform
> lot of games to play, mostly casual
> easily portable
> low power consumption
> somehow cheap compared to PC

And tell me, what is better for CASUAL and COMMON user, who does nothing but uses Facebook, chats, checks his mails, browses some websites like reddit/funnyjunk and occasionally plays some games? That's actually most people.
I'm not talking about gamers/bussinessman/programmers/etc., who obviously need PC.
User avatar #95 - irishhappyposter (03/27/2013) [-]
(in chineze accent) no indie games 4 u!! also, a lot of website rather than asking google and adobe to work together, make you pay 2-5$ just to use the website. WTF. also, no use for office. So overall you would be better off finding the middle, a 150$ netbook. best of both worlds.
#96 - hylebus (03/27/2013) [-]
Most indie games have been already ported to iOS/Android. Plants vs Zombies, Angry Birds, so many choices...
User avatar #97 - irishhappyposter (03/27/2013) [-]
i just said that we can have he best of both, also indie games on phones cost a lot more/cost something at all, most of them on pc cost nothing, lets jus stp this, meet halfway and use a cheaper than a tablet 150$ netbook.
#98 - hylebus (03/27/2013) [-]
No, no, no.
Most indie games, at least on Android, cost $1 to $5. If that's a lot for you, sorry, but you're cheap bastard.
And 150$ netbook will have problem running Linux, not even talking about Windows. $150 phone/tablet can run optimized Android well.
User avatar #100 - irishhappyposter (03/27/2013) [-]
aso i cannot be bothered to buy a 200$ tablet and pay 10$ to fil it with games, which i can`t do becaus the memory on tablets is shit(2gigs, how do they think i live? and 1.98 of it is already filled with pre-intalled programes!) when i can buy a 150$ netbook and fill its 30 gig hardrive to the brim with free games. i save 60$ and hae a more useful computer that supermultiporporse.(and hae more and better games)
User avatar #99 - irishhappyposter (03/27/2013) [-]
my friend has one wih windows 7, it cost 120$, runs better than my 250$ android tablet that crashes when i try to type in "the sound of tau". Your argument by this point is invalid, and also, those cheap indie games on android usually cost nothing for pc.
#1 - This video should be about two seconds long. Sephiroth, The End.  [+] (11 new replies) 03/25/2013 on Who killed Areith in FF7? 0
#3 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
MatPat just disproves that
User avatar #4 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Not really, if there was blood then his entire argument is disproved, there wasn't blood due to graphical limitations.
#5 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
did you watch all of it?
User avatar #7 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Yes, his entire argument on Aerith drowning is based on the fact that she didn't bleed after being stabbed.
#8 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
yea but she didnt bleed, but the game clearly shows blood in another section of the game, he explained it medically how she didnt bleed and why she wasnt dead and she even sank, dead bodies dont sink, so his argument can hold up
User avatar #9 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Once again reading too much into a game that's from 1997, graphical limitations explain the blood not spurting out, all other instances it is already on the models/textures when they appear.

Personally, I think that her sinking into the water is a metaphor for her sinking into the Planet's Lifestream.
#10 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
well we all have opinions
User avatar #11 - jbails (03/26/2013) [-]
Is that another way of saying that you can't think of a counter-argument to that point?
P.S. I don't want to seem like an internet fighter, I prefer to debate.
#12 - shatt (03/26/2013) [-]
nah im just tired of debating
User avatar #6 - thesirofponies (03/26/2013) [-]
I don't think he did.
#2 - drows (03/25/2013) [-]
Yeah probably, but it's still funny to watch.

#1 - Picture  [+] (18 new replies) 03/25/2013 on knowing is half the battle +89
User avatar #71 - tatwis (03/26/2013) [-]
I needed to go back and check that
User avatar #64 - errdayimfjing (03/26/2013) [-]
implying male cats don't have penises.
#87 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
>implying the cat in the picture isn't female.
User avatar #93 - errdayimfjing (03/27/2013) [-]
implying that the picture even specified gender

inb4 implying implications
#27 - anonymoose (03/26/2013) [-]
#21 - chewieisthebest (03/26/2013) [-]
well the dog can give love to its female master?..................
#32 - GojenMana has deleted their comment.
#69 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
jesus christ...
#19 - RidingMyPimpmobile (03/26/2013) [-]
#9 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
Uhhh... oops.
#5 - feelythefeel (03/26/2013) [-]
User avatar #6 - flippytrixfordiner (03/26/2013) [-]
just finished that anime
User avatar #7 - VincentKing (03/26/2013) [-]
what is it?
#8 - niggerlips (03/26/2013) [-]
future diary or mirai nikki its pretty brutal
#53 - kylemanz (03/26/2013) [-]
is there a dub? i havent been able to find one.
User avatar #12 - satrenkotheone (03/26/2013) [-]
Got any links?
#4 - feelythefeel has deleted their comment.
#3 - KnowinglyUnknown (03/26/2013) [-]
#1 - I gave a coin to a busker once, he growled at me.  [+] (1 new reply) 03/25/2013 on Truly inspiring 0
User avatar #2 - Bly (03/25/2013) [-]
i..am so sorry
#1 - All of which anybody that has read the books or even seen all …  [+] (1 new reply) 03/25/2013 on Book +6
User avatar #3 - iamkagji (03/25/2013) [-]
You underestimate how many stupid and inattentive people there are.
#1 - No comments with this many likes, THIS IS MY MOMENT!!! …  [+] (7 new replies) 03/25/2013 on seat +79
#62 - popkornking (03/26/2013) [-]
What is this YouTube?
#60 - kanpai (03/26/2013) [-]
beautifully said.
#55 - aerosol (03/26/2013) [-]
Something about that seemed perfectly satirical
#31 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
This isnt youtube, now fuck off
User avatar #17 - hitlersoneballsack (03/26/2013) [-]
you sick fuck
#11 - anonymous (03/26/2013) [-]
"Likes"
#2 - chaosnazo (03/25/2013) [-]
So do I
#14 - That would be an awful game. 03/25/2013 on Love at first sight -7
#40 - Buy ALL of them. Burn ALL of them. 03/25/2013 on I saw this at work today... +3
#12 - Picture  [+] (4 new replies) 03/24/2013 on road to asgard 0
#23 - ponybroski (03/24/2013) [-]
WHAT MOVIE IS THIS FROM, I MUST KNOW
User avatar #27 - stallwallwriter (03/24/2013) [-]
Road to El Dorado
User avatar #26 - johnnyferno (03/24/2013) [-]
The road to eldorado.
#24 - hansaya has deleted their comment.
#38 - I bought this - 03/23/2013 on Link with all of his items 0

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#5 - typeonegative (09/02/2013) [-]
not a fan of The Beatles and/or Deadpool?
not a fan of The Beatles and/or Deadpool?
User avatar #6 to #5 - jbails (09/02/2013) [-]
I don't dislike them, I just completely neutral towards them, Deadpool cosplayers can be pretty funny though.
User avatar #1 - makaron (10/23/2012) [-]
thanks mate. <3
 Friends (0)