Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

jashinist    

Rank #11296 on Subscribers
jashinist Avatar Level 146 Comments: Faptastic
Offline
Send mail to jashinist Block jashinist Invite jashinist to be your friend flag avatar
Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Gender: female
Age: 21
Date Signed Up:3/27/2011
Last Login:4/04/2014
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Content Thumbs: 3454 total,  3677 ,  223
Comment Thumbs: 469 total,  530 ,  61
Content Level Progress: 53% (53/100)
Level 134 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 135 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress: 80% (8/10)
Level 146 Comments: Faptastic → Level 147 Comments: Faptastic
Subscribers:6
Content Views:29276
Times Content Favorited:281 times
Total Comments Made:154
FJ Points:3980

Show:
Sort by:
Order:

funny pictures

  • Views: 38964
    Thumbs Up 2018 Thumbs Down 92 Total: +1926
    Comments: 211
    Favorites: 122
    Uploaded: 03/27/11
    Meme vs Reaction Face Meme vs Reaction Face
  • Views: 18044
    Thumbs Up 895 Thumbs Down 41 Total: +854
    Comments: 60
    Favorites: 130
    Uploaded: 08/13/11
    4chan Rules 4chan Rules
  • Views: 26123
    Thumbs Up 764 Thumbs Down 90 Total: +674
    Comments: 50
    Favorites: 29
    Uploaded: 10/05/12
    Pokemon OC Pokemon OC
Show:
Sort by:
Order:

user favorites

latest user's comments

#35 - Yes. They legitimately thought women were incapable of doing s…  [+] (1 new reply) 02/04/2014 on History Porn (Comp. 4) +3
User avatar #62 - majestispaceduck (02/04/2014) [-]
Jesus christ, Men were (and still are but not quite as badly) stupid.
I am a man and the quote i use to support myself is from the lorax "if a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy, but if he does it again there is usually a girl involved"- the onceler, i think it's obvious where relevance stops tho
#220 - Person comments on FJ, and you're preoccupied with telling the…  [+] (2 new replies) 09/01/2013 on Strange comp +1
User avatar #292 - ericbeagles (09/03/2013) [-]
I misinterpreted the comment I attempted to clarify, which was why I said what I said. It wasn't just random. Anyway, what I said is true, and that cannot be denied.
User avatar #270 - yourbutthurt (09/01/2013) [-]
This is the internet, I would expect nothing less.
#22 - TIL women pee out the ass. Huh. 08/28/2013 on what the hell 0
#6 - Every system has a failure percentage.  [+] (3 new replies) 04/22/2013 on just girly things 2 +25
User avatar #8 - badhatharry (04/22/2013) [-]
I do agree, but surely if they used contraception there'd be at least a 95% chance they wouldn't get pregnant... But 5% wouldn't be enough to make a TV show out of
User avatar #11 - thebannedzombie (04/22/2013) [-]
Acording to the U.S. census bureau in 2008 there were 21,469,780 tennagers in America between the ages of fifteen and nineteen. I'd guess half of them have had sex. %5 of ten million is 500,000. That means according to your %5 failure rate 500,000 teens get pregnant when they lose their virginity. Those who get it on repeatedly would just add to those numbers. They only need what, 10 pregnant teenagers for a show?
#15 - StarvedSouthKorean (04/22/2013) [-]
The actual effective rate is over 99% and having sex in and of itself does not guarantee pregnancy if a girl gets knocked up in one fling its actually pretty rare.
#1897 - Test. 04/09/2013 on Username update 0
#78 - Comment deleted 03/24/2013 on This man is innocent. +1
#75 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 03/24/2013 on This man is innocent. +1
#76 - fuckincanuck Comment deleted by jashinist
#72 - Comment deleted  [+] (1 new reply) 03/24/2013 on This man is innocent. 0
#74 - myrrdhin Comment deleted by jashinist
#69 - Comment deleted  [+] (6 new replies) 03/24/2013 on This man is innocent. +1
#73 - fuckincanuck Comment deleted by jashinist
#75 - jashinist Comment deleted by jashinist
#76 - fuckincanuck Comment deleted by jashinist
#71 - myrrdhin Comment deleted by jashinist
#72 - jashinist Comment deleted by jashinist
#74 - myrrdhin Comment deleted by jashinist
#534 - Oh, okay. That makes sense. It would be incredibly hard to not… 03/13/2013 on Some People 0
[ 153 Total ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #17 - overworld (09/30/2012) [-]
You like Naruto?
User avatar #18 to #17 - jashinist (10/01/2012) [-]
Used to, mostly the second series. Hence "Jashinist", because Hidan was basically my obsession. Gone off it though, in favour of comics and other more serious anime.
User avatar #19 to #18 - overworld (10/01/2012) [-]
I thought Naruto was a serious anime...
I recommend Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
It's really good if you're into gore and insanity. But the plot is like an question and answer plot.
User avatar #20 to #19 - jashinist (10/01/2012) [-]
I'll look it up. And of course I love gore and insanity, I'm a Batman comic fanatic. :P That's basically half the contents. You seen HOTD? That was good light-hearted action. Angel Beats was also good but...emotional.

Do you read horror manga? Uzumaki?
User avatar #21 to #20 - overworld (10/02/2012) [-]
Nah... I haven't really checked it out. I will...doing my breaks from school...
#15 - StarvedSouthKorean (02/19/2012) [-]
**anonymous rolls 06** Dubs and you show tits
User avatar #16 to #15 - jashinist (07/22/2012) [-]
Lmao.
User avatar #4 - newzealander (12/05/2011) [-]
Sweet as, Where you from?
User avatar #5 to #5 - jashinist (12/05/2011) [-]
Wellington region. You?
User avatar #6 to #6 - newzealander (12/05/2011) [-]
Auckland, My username has found so many NZers
User avatar #7 to #7 - jashinist (12/05/2011) [-]
Clearly it was a good choice then. <3
#8 to #8 - newzealander (12/05/2011) [-]
Pure Win haha much like John Key
User avatar #11 to #11 - jashinist (12/05/2011) [-]
LOL. His face is priceless. Ahhh. Thanks.
#12 to #12 - newzealander (12/05/2011) [-]
What he was like before.....
What he was like before.....
#13 to #13 - jashinist (12/05/2011) [-]
What he was like after.
#2 - crystalmethod (08/14/2011) [-]
love the name
love the name
User avatar #3 to #3 - jashinist (08/14/2011) [-]
Thanks. <3
 Friends (0)