Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #10378 on Subscribers
Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to jacksparojr
Invite jacksparojr to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 147 Content: Faptastic → Level 148 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress:
Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 257 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about jacksparojr
latest user's comments
- >damandan, xxjmacxx, karroll, emeraldforce Just a …
It's so nice in the am when its 70 tho. Perfect.
I'd rather be freezing. I hate the heat
Pretty much, and I don't regret it since I've paid my dues being a former WA state 18 year resident. I'll take the heat any day over the ice.
I forgot to mention that I'm also here in Orlando but I moved from Miami.
Basically I moved away from the face of the sun but with an occasional breeze to slightly less so
- I once went to a music festival with a **** load of bands incl…
Whats the one thing you...
- Currently living living in Orlando, Florida. I didn't think he…
Finally Found It
Here in Cape Coral and Fort Myers area, you can't even find Hilary support
was a giant amalgamation of Trump.
That was the point of all of the fake polls, they were meant to discourage anyone from thinking Trump was going to win so they would stay home and not bother. Polls are meant to shape public opinion, not reflect it.
- I really wish it was a bit longer though. it kinda skipped all…
Blown the F out
- Is it dangerous to fire at a metal target head on from that cl…
24 shots 9.52 seconds
no, they either have the plate mounted so it doesn't move and facing in a direction so it deflects the bullet away from the shooter, or just have it hanging off small chains or ropes so when the bullet hits it it gets pushed back a little and deflects the bullet down into the ground.
RICOCHET IS FRENCH
THES VIDEO IS
- I'm living in Orlando right now and this hurricane was an inco…
- God damn it! I'm at 133 pokemon caught and I've only seen 2 Dr…
- The scam is not on the business side even though they're getti…
Another Unpopular Economic...
- I ride a motorcycle that's maybe 150lbs lighter than that and …
This bike cop owns it in...
me too.....no way in hell i could pull that off without breaking rear wheel traction....and even then it would be hard.
Show Comments (11)