Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Level 210 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to jackassalope
Invite jackassalope to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 210 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 211 Comments: Comedic Genius
Total Comments Made:
What people say about jackassalope
latest user's comments
- I think its more because people are looking for an excuse. If …
I lied this is the last one
I see it a lot, it's kind of hard for me to use it as an excuse because I live with people with autism, ADHD and OCD along with a few other things chucked in the mix. It's my life, I don't know any different. But other people who do it for attention really stand out.
I very much dislike people who diagnose themselves. A friend of mine talked to me about him having a depression, completely unprovoked, he's unaware of my situation, so naturally, since I've been through it, I asked if he'd been to a shrink, psychiatrist, doctor etc. He hadn't. This was his reply, and I quote "No, but I'm almost certain that I have a depression"...
Jesus Christ, Marie...
- I had to pull out a damn ruler to make sure, but hes actually …
South Korea Best Korea
- The wings form a plane that travels through the air to gen…
- This is actually ********, the real reason you don't want to s…
- The point is, you should be FOR equality, but there is zero re…
Louis CK is the best CK
- No idea. The fact that it says "moots mom" made me a…
- i can actually see the first two turning into healthy relation…
Second one already is healthy, really.
- Every website you've ever visited, every game you've played, e…
- I like that the mod, while very annoyed with all of this guys …
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it moot who banned him/her/that?
No idea. The fact that it says "moots mom" made me assume it wasn't, but i know nothing of the story.
- I thought i did at the time, but looking back im pretty sure i…
One card to rule them all
Show Comments (0)