Login or register
Login or register
Login / Create Account
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Click to Create Account
Login to FJ
Stay logged in
Click to Login
Log in/Sign with Facebook.
Log in/Sign up with Gmail.
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account
Send mail to ipmules
Invite ipmules to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 0 Comments: Untouched account → Level 1 Comments: New Here
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ipmules
latest user's comments
- In Euclidean geometry, no. And given the fact that Euclidean g…
*Vomits alphabet into paper*
- Mermaids, so through careful mating I could create humans that…
- They're actually a pretty strange system, if I do say so mysel…
Saudi Arebian masterrace
huh never new that, thank you my well educated friend
That is probably the one of the most unique forms of government in the world. Thank you for sharing.
So it's like a Liberal Monarchy with the King ruling over all with the help of the Queen or Bishop and having land lords/dukes ro rule over the 7 cities?
Also has a function supreme court and legislative body?
Am I going in the right direction or?
I'm pretty sure most Supreme courts actually have the Kings and High King themselves as members.
America doesn't...we have Chief judge and judges
thank you, I thought sharia law had something to do with it. But like you said, they look like theyre too westernized to really enforce it
- "Several hereditary disorders are believed to result from…
- As an agnostic, for me it certainly isn't about a nihilistic r…
just consider this...
- The point is, however, that there is a handful of hypotheses, …
The most direct cause that is possible is the hypothalamus, because we have actually observed the differences between a heterosexual male and female and a homosexual male and female brain.
- And he put it on for everybody, right after it finished. If he…
You wouldnt download a car...
- He mixed them! The sadistic bastard!
And the winner for "not my...
- You have a couple of flavors of agnostic, I'm personally an ag…
"I make no claim to know for sure, nor any claim to have proof."
Isn't that the standard for religious people? If they claim to know for sure or have proof, they're a nutcase. Atheistically, I don't believe to know or have proof that there's not a god, no matter how ridiculous I think the idea is.
- We can't say that, but we can't say there are, either.
Show Comments (0)