Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #18883 on Comments
Level 281 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Send mail to iowndemostest
Invite iowndemostest to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 132 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry → Level 133 Content: Respected Member Of Famiry
Comment Level Progress:
Level 281 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor → Level 282 Comments: More Thumbs Than A Hiroshima Survivor
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about iowndemostest
latest user's comments
- That's because his growth rate is incredible, villagers get th…
You seem knowledgeable on the subject, is that the same reason he sometimes get's 2 hp per level instead of one?
Leveling up in Fire Emblem is based on a percentage chance of stats increasing based on class or the character (this particular part I'm not sure which is correct, it may be a combination of both). Like a character may have 30% chance to increase Magic but a 70% chance to increase Strength, so Strength will increase pretty frequently and Magic will only increase once in a while. This is also why a character will sometimes have a bunch of stats increase one level and almost none increase at a different level.
The reason why a stat would increase twice is because the chance to increase exceeds 100%. The hundred represents a guaranteed increase by one while the excess beyond 100% is another chance to increase. So 120% means there is a guaranteed increase of 1 and an additional 20% chance for it to increase by 2.
That 'what I got' got me. you glorious bastard. Also, yeah, he can grape people in the mouth heavy duty with aptitude if you go for max levels everywhere.
Partly. It's also the reason why it's not uncommon to see every single one of his stats go up at once.
- If only it were that easy
- Yes because that's how you get people to be more open-minded…
I mean, they're not really attacking her, nowhere does it say that she is attacked.
The bitch went into THEIR HOME and got all freaked out because they're lesbians, then refused to leave.
She brought it on herself and if this was any other situation you guys would be all "haha they deserved it" but because it puts a straight person in a negative light its totes fake and dumb and wrong and how daaare youuuuuuuu.
FJ salty as fuck all the time.
sometimes you just got to smoke a bitch out
shes barricaded herself in someone elses room because he tried to break up with her
open-minded is out the window, bitch is crazy
Or, y'know, you could stop being pretentious
pot calling the kettle black, bud. you're both insufferable.
there was no joke???
yer a fagot
Getting her to be more open minded wasn't the goal. It was getting her to leave.
- >Fire Emblem mentioned >Swell with an unhealthy atta…
funny that's how I feel about Valkyria Chronicles
and there's no in-game shipping
stats > shipping
- >"Megyn Kelly is an outstanding journalist by every ac…
Trump Gets Trump'd
- Mmm yes, Fire Emblem: Awakening.
How to fuck a watermelon.
- My mother is a divorce lawyer and she says it's not as lop-sid…
Check your privilege
>Gender that is in favored bias says it isn't biased
Gee I wonder why
Just because the person in question is female doesn't necessarily make her observations any less valid.
(assuming of course the person in question is real)
has deleted their comment.
- It's hard to tell, but is that a Zelda t-shirt?
it's Selfie-Sunday. Show me...
Of course. B)
- I actually have 37,625 favorites so I don't even ******* know.
- That name tho
All in my head
Show Comments (3)