x
Click to expand

imcoolashell

Last status update:
-
Personal Info
Consoles Owned: ps3, nintendo 64, gamecube, NES, gameboy advance and color, ps2
Video Games Played: LEGEND OF ZELDA OOT, skyrim, majoras mask, super mario 64
PSN: scardick15
Date Signed Up:1/18/2011
Last Login:3/29/2015
Funnyjunk Career Stats
Comment Ranking:#13708
Highest Content Rank:#1636
Highest Comment Rank:#1174
Content Thumbs: 5047 total,  5645 ,  598
Comment Thumbs: 6745 total,  10692 ,  3947
Content Level Progress: 47% (47/100)
Level 150 Content: Faptastic → Level 151 Content: Faptastic
Comment Level Progress: 8% (8/100)
Level 267 Comments: Pure Win → Level 268 Comments: Pure Win
Subscribers:0
Content Views:137946
Times Content Favorited:156 times
Total Comments Made:2303
FJ Points:11705
Favorite Tags: game (13) | the (13) | lol (3)

latest user's comments

#1 - Nor do i like mourning dead people though i do like dead people  [+] (1 new reply) 12/01/2012 on Description lies +3
#3 - flixoe (12/02/2012) [-]
You win this time sir...
#107 - Modena Codex The World of False Assurances 12/01/2012 on Wikipedia Album Game 0
#212 - Dude i was 6 years old at the tim  [+] (1 new reply) 11/24/2012 on 2021 +1
User avatar #214 - muzzology (11/24/2012) [-]
I was 7 and half way across the planet but the point still counts.
#163 - WE (the average american citizen) didnt do anthing. I refuse …  [+] (4 new replies) 11/24/2012 on 2021 -1
User avatar #173 - muzzology (11/24/2012) [-]
I agree with your views but I'm going to state an argument I expect to come up.

The government is a body that represents the people under it. You where the people who voted them in.
User avatar #212 - imcoolashell (11/24/2012) [-]
Dude i was 6 years old at the tim
User avatar #214 - muzzology (11/24/2012) [-]
I was 7 and half way across the planet but the point still counts.
User avatar #191 - nitsuan (11/24/2012) [-]
To be fair, the American people lack control over their government now. If it were really up to the people of the United States the war in the Middle East would have ended already.
#346 - Bro. I live in america and ive seen those sold in numerous sto… 11/24/2012 on American people +5
#9 - lol if my dog saw me die, he'd probably run up to my corpse an… 11/23/2012 on Major Feels +13
#342 - i like how i met your mother though 11/20/2012 on How to make a horrible show! +2
#79 - Picture 11/18/2012 on You can thank this man +21
#42 - "GUISE DIS R MY LAST COMMENT B4 MY COMPUTER KILL …  [+] (1 new reply) 11/18/2012 on 10% -9
User avatar #60 - ricktheceiling (11/18/2012) [-]
DANG NABBIT BILLY MY BUTT HURTS FOR SOME BIBBY REASON

how you sound
#75 - copied from 4chan... 11/18/2012 on Tumblr (1) 0
#203 - Regular Show > MLP: FIM 11/17/2012 on Putting Up with SpongeBob's... -3
#16 - I'm not gonna lie this may be the scariest **** ive… 11/17/2012 on I can't look at this for... +3
#354 - they all said yes to the idea just like obama your arg…  [+] (4 new replies) 11/16/2012 on Dating the president's... -20
#361 - breadstickez (11/16/2012) [-]
#358 - pukingrainbows (11/16/2012) [-]
#356 - nesselan (11/16/2012) [-]
No..... His answer is logical dumb ass.

When people think of Hitler, they say... "Oh, he's the guy who killed million of Jews". People don't think..."Oh, he's the guy who told people who told people to kill Jews".

Same thing can be said for Stalin, Bush, and Steve Jobs.

So technically, Hitler isn't that bad of a guy because he only said "Yes". Then why are we complaining about him? Lets change the texts books and say the Soldiers are the ones who did everything >:|
#400 - anonymous (11/16/2012) [-]
All that means is everyone is wrong when they say Hitler killed Jews, Stalin killed his own citizens, and the others

But Hitler is the bad guy, he started the executions, just not the main person to blame because he did not do them all. It was the people who executed the Jews. In the monkey's case, people cannot say he killed Bin Laden. If they need something to make him look good, they can say they gave the order, along with Hitler, Stalin, Bush and Jobs.
#344 - yeah.... the time HE killed bin laden  [+] (6 new replies) 11/16/2012 on Dating the president's... -14
#351 - anonymous (11/16/2012) [-]
HITLER killed millions of Jews.
STALIN killed millions of his own citizens.
BUSH is responsible for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
STEVE JOBS made all the Apple products and ads.



User avatar #354 - imcoolashell (11/16/2012) [-]
they all said yes to the idea
just like obama
your argument is bullshit and your examples are way more extreme
ps there was a post regarding this on the front page a little while back
come up with your own arguments faggot, and if you are going to use an example use logical ones
#361 - breadstickez (11/16/2012) [-]
#358 - pukingrainbows (11/16/2012) [-]
#356 - nesselan (11/16/2012) [-]
No..... His answer is logical dumb ass.

When people think of Hitler, they say... "Oh, he's the guy who killed million of Jews". People don't think..."Oh, he's the guy who told people who told people to kill Jews".

Same thing can be said for Stalin, Bush, and Steve Jobs.

So technically, Hitler isn't that bad of a guy because he only said "Yes". Then why are we complaining about him? Lets change the texts books and say the Soldiers are the ones who did everything >:|
#400 - anonymous (11/16/2012) [-]
All that means is everyone is wrong when they say Hitler killed Jews, Stalin killed his own citizens, and the others

But Hitler is the bad guy, he started the executions, just not the main person to blame because he did not do them all. It was the people who executed the Jews. In the monkey's case, people cannot say he killed Bin Laden. If they need something to make him look good, they can say they gave the order, along with Hitler, Stalin, Bush and Jobs.
#220 - Democrats are so ****** naive its painful  [+] (1 new reply) 11/08/2012 on Every Democrat Today +5
#252 - wonderw (11/08/2012) [-]
You saying that is just so ignorant.
#166 - He could fight for it all he wants, but its up to the states, …  [+] (1 new reply) 11/06/2012 on The next president? 0
User avatar #194 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
The point is that you can argue all you want that "oh, he is unable to do that" but the simple fact of the matter is, you are electing somebody with ideals that disagree with your own. And as I've been trying to point out this tips the scales to not equaling "just as bad".
If your entire premise is that you don't believe he can change anything to represent any of these ideals, then why vote at all if you believe the President has zero power?
But he does, as well as having great influence over people.
#154 - sir, are you dumb... it takes more than the president to l…  [+] (3 new replies) 11/06/2012 on The next president? 0
User avatar #162 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
All of these are on his platform, and all of these are things he will fight for, so it will be exceedingly hard for any of these things to come around if it is even possible in the first place.
So when you're making the argument that they're "the same," this shows pretty obviously that are some pretty major cons that make them really not the same.
Not to mention that he's sexist, and believes in the higher class having less taxes and being able to control almost the entire economy. And refuses to release his tax plan which makes no sense.
If you keep spending on programs the same, and you cut everyone's taxes, then that is a paradox. If you claim to eliminate the difference through "loopholes and deductions" then by that logic somebodies taxes WILL be raised (it's like pushing down a water balloon, the volume of water doesn't change but some levels go up and some go down), so when you're calling all the Democrats evil people for raising taxes when you will be doing the exact same thing, it's pretty low even for political standards.
I'm failing to see how they're "just as bad".
User avatar #166 - imcoolashell (11/06/2012) [-]
He could fight for it all he wants, but its up to the states, not the executive nary the congress, to make these laws. I doubt he'll fight for those things because we have so many more things on the agenda, and first of all its a long shot if he WERE able to make gay marriage and/or abortion part of federal law. He'd have to get the legislature to consider the laws (Which they most likely won't) and from there its up to them
Congress wouldn't allow it, and if they did it would be up to the supreme court to analyze the constitution to the fullest extent, and then they most likely would never allow it.
It's STRICTLY up to the state governments, NO ONE else
ps sorry for calling you stupid
pps i dont give two shits whether or not marijuana becomes legalized
User avatar #194 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
The point is that you can argue all you want that "oh, he is unable to do that" but the simple fact of the matter is, you are electing somebody with ideals that disagree with your own. And as I've been trying to point out this tips the scales to not equaling "just as bad".
If your entire premise is that you don't believe he can change anything to represent any of these ideals, then why vote at all if you believe the President has zero power?
But he does, as well as having great influence over people.
#29 - seriously bro... MOST things are alive before you kill them? 11/06/2012 on genius +4
#135 - **** them both obama has had his run, at the very l…  [+] (12 new replies) 11/06/2012 on The next president? +2
User avatar #153 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
No, he'll do worse. Even if he doesn't fuck up the economy, socially America will go back about 20 years.
Abortion illegal
gay marriage illegal
Weed being legal? Forget about it
Privatized healthcare will stay and 40,000+ Americans will die due to no health insurance, not counting the ones who are suffering and not going to the hospital
Public schools suck even more
Universities continue to cost an obscene amount that pegs you with loans for decades after you graduate

So no, it'll not be "just as bad"
#171 - npfortytwo (11/06/2012) [-]
> Actually, he supports abortion in particular cases. Also, state level.
> He supports same-sex civil unions. Also state level.
> Implying that it isn't illegal in most places, and people still get it.
> Universal healthcare is costing the average citizen $3,000+ more per year, as opposed to private health insurance.
> That's really descriptive.
> Universities do not peg you with loans, banks do.
#207 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
"Particular cases", which is NOT good, now people have to disclose their reason and go through judgments before getting an abortion and maybe not at all? Abortion is absolutely a right, and to only allow it for rape is ridiculous and discriminatory.
Civil unions != marriage, I forgot about how it was OK that we didn't treat all people as equal, why don't we just let all black people have "civil unions" because they made their choice to be black.
Your prisons are filled with people having enormous sentences imposed on them for simply carrying it, something that is completely undeserved and the very definition of "cruel and unusual punishment'
Universal healthcare exists in every industrialized country (Canada, Europe, Australia, etc...) Every single one except for America, it's cheaper for all of us then paying it privately, and did you really just brush off the fact that 40,000 people die a year as if that doesn't matter?
He will cut funding to public schools = shittier schools
The government subsidizes the cost of tuition, genius
User avatar #239 - npfortytwo (11/06/2012) [-]
> Rape, incest, and danger to the mother. Not just "rape", idiot. And like I said: state level.
> You're actually fucking retarded, especially with that comparison. And it would, again, be handled by the states, so.
> If there's one thing that we don't need to focus on right now, it's weed.
> Actually, it isn't, because healthcare doesn't just appear: we pay more for it indirectly through taxes. And you have no evidence to back up that statement, by the way.
> You're acting like he's just going to get rid of funding for public schools. Incorrect - he just doesn't support teacher's unions, and supports NCLB.

In short, you're a fucking idiot.
User avatar #254 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
It doesn't fucking matter, it still isn't 100% therefore NOT satisfactory
You're fucking stupid and naive enough to trick yourself into believing that he only has the power to do what you want and doesn't for anything undesirable? Who fucking cares if it's state level, why would I want anyone in office who's opinions so severely contrasted mine? What don't you understand, if there were a member of the KKK being elected into Presidency and your argument was that he couldn't make the country racist so it's OK to vote for him is STUPID, HIS IDEALS ARE WRONG and that is a deal breaker in voting for him.
Fuck legalizing it, that doesn't matter, what matters is that the US has the highest incarcerated population of any country, and many people are in prison for things that they do not deserve being in there for and it costs lots of MONEY
I understand, but even through taxes for the level of care that we get is MUCH cheaper through taxes than the US.
1) Not privatized, therefore not for profit = cheaper
2) Everyone gets the same level of care so you don't have to pay a ton to get the best care, you get the "best" care even though you're only paying your % tax, the richer people cover part of your care
No, he is going to cut funding to schools, he has made that very clear. He is going to cut all social services, and less money = worse schools, I don't know why I have to explain that twice.
User avatar #255 - npfortytwo (11/06/2012) [-]
> It will do, and who the fuck are you to say it isn't satisfactory? What if it's actually a great compromise between a full ban, or complete legality?
> You don't need to vote for him. He isn't the KKK, and that isn't my argument, and it's still not a good comparison.
> Implying that legalizing weed will really make a dent in those numbers. Statistics always help.
> Like I said earlier: universal healthcare, annually, costs the average citizen $3,000 dollars more than private. Why bother?
> Well, that's not one of his positions, so either I've never heard of this, or it's just conjecture.
User avatar #263 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
Why the fuck do you keep replying when you say the exact same thing?
I am to say it's not satisfactory because the ENTIRE progressive world has accepted it as good, it's like making a compromise between having slaves and not having slaves, why the fuck are you compromising?
Ok you're just stupid, you can't brush off my point because you don't like my analogy which is perfectly sound, and this entire thread is about them being "equal" I was pointing out that they're NOT equal.
They do and weed is a HUGE part of it, besides I'm not asking anybody to free people who traffic cocaine am I. I said weed because most people believe it to be undeserving of a criminal sentence, especially for the minor things that they are punished for. But I forgot that I was talking to someone who's intelligence makes them unable to grasp simple points.
Like I said, your system is still private, it will not be cheaper immediately, it needs a massive reform and when it does it will be cheaper and have better service for the majority of people.
It is one of his positions, and if you are actually unaware of the fact that Romney is cutting a huge amount of social services but are dedicated enough to try to voice your opinion then you really shouldn't be voting.

I would just like you to know that you are the kind of person who will ruin your country, but hey you can join the club where Canada gave the Conservative party a majority and now we're completely fucked; at least I tried to warn you.
User avatar #156 - blinkfreak (11/06/2012) [-]
do you realize that romney doesn't have the power to change those laws those are all state laws plus congress wouldn't stand for it.
User avatar #154 - imcoolashell (11/06/2012) [-]
sir, are you dumb...
it takes more than the president to legalize and/or illegalize things like abortion and gay marriage
those laws are all based on state decisions, not the federal government and the president runs one house of the three, and not even to the fullest extent
User avatar #162 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
All of these are on his platform, and all of these are things he will fight for, so it will be exceedingly hard for any of these things to come around if it is even possible in the first place.
So when you're making the argument that they're "the same," this shows pretty obviously that are some pretty major cons that make them really not the same.
Not to mention that he's sexist, and believes in the higher class having less taxes and being able to control almost the entire economy. And refuses to release his tax plan which makes no sense.
If you keep spending on programs the same, and you cut everyone's taxes, then that is a paradox. If you claim to eliminate the difference through "loopholes and deductions" then by that logic somebodies taxes WILL be raised (it's like pushing down a water balloon, the volume of water doesn't change but some levels go up and some go down), so when you're calling all the Democrats evil people for raising taxes when you will be doing the exact same thing, it's pretty low even for political standards.
I'm failing to see how they're "just as bad".
User avatar #166 - imcoolashell (11/06/2012) [-]
He could fight for it all he wants, but its up to the states, not the executive nary the congress, to make these laws. I doubt he'll fight for those things because we have so many more things on the agenda, and first of all its a long shot if he WERE able to make gay marriage and/or abortion part of federal law. He'd have to get the legislature to consider the laws (Which they most likely won't) and from there its up to them
Congress wouldn't allow it, and if they did it would be up to the supreme court to analyze the constitution to the fullest extent, and then they most likely would never allow it.
It's STRICTLY up to the state governments, NO ONE else
ps sorry for calling you stupid
pps i dont give two shits whether or not marijuana becomes legalized
User avatar #194 - ericzxvc (11/06/2012) [-]
The point is that you can argue all you want that "oh, he is unable to do that" but the simple fact of the matter is, you are electing somebody with ideals that disagree with your own. And as I've been trying to point out this tips the scales to not equaling "just as bad".
If your entire premise is that you don't believe he can change anything to represent any of these ideals, then why vote at all if you believe the President has zero power?
But he does, as well as having great influence over people.
#319 - Jesus christ Russia looks like its on fire 11/05/2012 on Alcohol 0
#65 - he thinks you're his friend..... 11/04/2012 on Men VS Women Compilation +2
#40 - you forgot the jew...  [+] (1 new reply) 11/04/2012 on 5 stages of beard length +1
User avatar #54 - Marker (11/04/2012) [-]
If we take pride in anything, it's our facial hair.
#33 - AMEN 11/03/2012 on The Ultimate Truth 0
#153 - k 11/02/2012 on Drinking -1
#151 - not really, my reputation on funnyjunk means nothing to me  [+] (2 new replies) 11/02/2012 on Drinking -2
#152 - karnax (11/02/2012) [-]
You just keep telling yourself that.
User avatar #153 - imcoolashell (11/02/2012) [-]
k

items

Total unique items point value: 550 / Total items point value: 850

Comments(58):

[ 58 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #103 - xinzley (11/10/2013) [-]
lmao gj
User avatar #102 - cosmicapprentice (11/10/2013) [-]
I wish you one of the most painful deaths ever.
#101 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/29/2013) [-]
**thefjgienni rolls 36** and third time still lucky
#100 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/29/2013) [-]
**thefjgienni rolls 79** still feeeling lucky
#99 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/29/2013) [-]
**thefjgienni rolls 57** dubs and i will actually delete my account
#98 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/29/2013) [-]
day 2, faggot OP is still rolling, still a douchebag
#97 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/29/2013) [-]
Day 1    
   
imcoolashell is defiantly not cool as hell, account still active, user still a faggot
Day 1

imcoolashell is defiantly not cool as hell, account still active, user still a faggot
#96 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/28/2013) [-]
21 hours, account is still here, you're still a bitch
#95 - newforomador (10/28/2013) [-]
Delete it already. You made the roll, now man up and do it.
Delete it already. You made the roll, now man up and do it.
#94 - DeathclawRulez (10/28/2013) [-]
I will get deathstroke on your ass if you don't delete it.
#93 - elreyjoven (10/28/2013) [-]
Come on delete it bitch
#92 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/28/2013) [-]
13 hours cunt, why are you still here
#91 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/28/2013) [-]
alright, its been 4 hours, so i have to go to bed.  But every 			*******		 day you don't delete your account i'm going to remind you how much of a bitch you are
alright, its been 4 hours, so i have to go to bed. But every ******* day you don't delete your account i'm going to remind you how much of a bitch you are
#90 - nickypickle (10/28/2013) [-]
sucezzful trole XDDD
User avatar #89 - iridium ONLINE (10/28/2013) [-]
DO IT
User avatar #88 - ICEDgrunge (10/28/2013) [-]
You're a special kind of faggot. Either follow through or don't extend commitments you don't intend to keep.
User avatar #87 - roboclown (10/28/2013) [-]
delete your account faggot
User avatar #86 - kijajouteh (10/28/2013) [-]
THIS FAGGOT SAID HE WOULD DELETE HIS ACCOUNT, HE DIDN'T. COMMENT HERE. www.funnyjunk.com/Really+Moe/funny-pictures/4859275/43#43
User avatar #85 - bagdaddy (10/28/2013) [-]
delete your account faggot
#84 - thefjgienni **User deleted account** (10/28/2013) [-]
delete your account and delivery you dickweed
[ 58 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)