Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Rank #3306 on Content
Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win
Send mail to iluvnutella
Invite iluvnutella to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
The Nutella Mines of Nebrahoma
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 89 Content: Srs Business → Level 90 Content: Srs Business
Comment Level Progress:
Level 256 Comments: Contaminated Win → Level 257 Comments: Contaminated Win
Times Content Favorited:
Total Comments Made:
What people say about iluvnutella
latest user's comments
- I was lucky as **** and had a Super rich and Genrous Grand-unc…
college in a nutshell
- kalendric, you are not gonna win this man
- yeah, i think you are the only one.
Avatar the Last Airbender
- You must be fun at parties huh
Scorn art and screenshots
- I do agree with that, definitly, but when one makes relationsh…
>Handprint of Fatima
- >says hes 16 >looks 45
Memes with a strong flavor...
- Are you ******* kidding me? This dude wrote the Emacipation Pr…
Chicago: Abraham Lincoln...
1. Emancipation Proclamation only effected the Confederate states and not the Union states. 2. He gave no fucks about slavery and actually would have kept slavery if it meant getting the southern states back. 3. It took an act of Congress to free the slaves and the slaves could have been free earlier i nthe south if the south had won.
- >see cute thing >see that a man did it >"W…
- "ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE SEXISM AGAINST MEN IS BECAUSE O…
How to make a proud black...
- You know, i will always miss Khal Drogo. His and Daenary's rel…
Didn't she get sold off to him against her will? and he kept raping her every night or something like that.
In the books he refused to bed her until she said yes, and he was gentle. After that though he was pretty rough, but then again everything was rough for her when she was in the phases of assimilating to their culture. He was a savage, but he did love Danny, something that couldn't be said about her brother. Even if Drogo is gone now, it's because of him that Danny was able to become as strong as she is now. If it weren't for him, she'd still be that scared little girl begging to go back home, to the house with the red door.
You could say they had a kinda rough start.
Show Comments (6)