Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Have the FunnyJunk newsletter e-mailed to you
Rank #15980 on Comments
Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius
Send mail to ilcecchino
Invite ilcecchino to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Highest Content Rank:
Highest Comment Rank:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 217 Comments: Comedic Genius → Level 218 Comments: Comedic Genius
Total Comments Made:
What people say about ilcecchino
latest user's comments
- that moment when you start to think that Sir Maximus The Might…
Scrap & Topheavy #25
- you're also assumuming 2 things. 1. that there was a dedicated…
- essentially yes, humans wouldn't exist in any realm. we wouldn…
- I think you misunderstand the context. from what i know, the k…
Context isn't given so i think me making an assumption for the sake of a joke is okay.
- Forgetting the damage to your hearing, we wouldn't even beable…
So... Humans? I mean I'm glad we're all taught ela in high school
you're also assumuming 2 things. 1. that there was a dedicated Written language to communicate, we have that now, but you must first learn to speak, before you learn to read my friend. vocal communications came first, not written.
2. you have to consider the monkies and primeapes that may or may not have survived without sound communication. you have to consider that the sound would have been there from the beginning when it was just bacteria. who's to say that we would have even evolved in the direction of the very first animals that could be considered primapes with this disadvantage.
Chaos Theory, one small change can catastrophically change the future given the time, this is no small change
essentially yes, humans wouldn't exist in any realm. we wouldn't "evolve without ears" we as a whole. humans, neanderthals, and prime apes, would not have survived. even if we exlude ear damage. unless they developed a method to communicate such as sign language, but that's assuming that under those conditions they even evolved that far first.
- I don't get this new trend/meme thing. can someone xplain
Did I do good?
if i recall the "to be continued" bit is from the ending of a show called JoJos bizarre adventure it always ends with some sort of TBC so tthere ya go
It's pretty bizarre, I'd say.
- See the reason why i like Infinite warfare, is that it's Not &…
COD, COD never changes
- I'm by no means a CoD Fan, but i hated everything after modern…
- i ended up caving for it, it's definately fun, glad i got it, …
- So like. i Really want this. but i have a huge fear that it's …
I play it on PS4... it's by no means slow paced to help console players keep up. I was never much of a FPS console player, but holy fuck did I git gud to get through this!
I played it on Nightmare and there is no mercy. You will cry like a little bitch.
So no, it isn't a shitty port with shit pacing or shit controls. It's a fucking nugget of gold in the pile of shit that is modern gaming.
i ended up caving for it, it's definately fun, glad i got it, i just don't get the Doom feeling from it... Suit and weapon mods, upgrades, mobs dropping ammo and health. but as said, personal opinion, and it's still a hellova game that i'm glad i bought
I got it for PC
it's fan-fucking tastic
there's also only really two weapons where twitch aiming is useful (Pistol sniping and assault rifle), so even if it did have awful auto-aim it wouldn't matter (that said the auto-aim is unnoticeable if it is there).
Glory kills are fast enough not to interrupt the flow of combat, it's still a tactical option though since you don't get I frames after the animation (I got exploded by a possessed soldier after breaking his friends leg and smashing his face in with it)
Gameplay is a lot faster than you'd expect from just watching, imps are hard as fucking to get a lead on and you'll find yourself having to fight enemies not one at a time but fighting multiple enemies at the same time (You can't focus on just one guy at a time, you have to juggle your attention between multiple enemies as the opportunity arrises)
All in all 8/10 rip and tear for my PC experience.
Same category I put the Witcher 3, Fallout NV, Undertale and Wasteland 2 into
Show Comments (10)