Login or register
Login or register
Stay logged in
Log in/Sign up using Facebook.
Log in/Sign up using Gmail/Google+.
CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
Email is optional and is used for password recovery purposes.
Level 21 Comments: Peasant
Send mail to igearmodel
Invite igearmodel to be your friend
Last status update:
Date Signed Up:
Content Level Progress:
Level 0 Content: Untouched account → Level 1 Content: New Here
Comment Level Progress:
Level 21 Comments: Peasant → Level 22 Comments: Peasant
Total Comments Made:
What people say about igearmodel
latest user's comments
- He was an Explosive Ordinance Technician. There to keep IED's …
Sometimes... Reposts are okay
- What a bunch of ******* faggots
Disorderly Conduct In Las...
- You clearly mixed up American metal with American punk and scr…
Metal - Europe VS USA
Don't bring punk into this, fucker.
- "I hate girls who doesn't wear makeup" thi…
- I love the guy on the left side he's like "wtf am i doing…
Ping Pong-un gets all the...
- I wonder if they actually gave legit numbers or not
Picking Up Girls Without...
- Interesting that "spider" has more then 8 legs
This exists...Rule 34
it is in a class of it's own under arthopodia, no relation to arachnids.
- I have an average size dick and I drive a big truck, **** me right?
Sorry about your dick, bro
- This **** was fake btw
Just having a bad day
- Why are these soccer faggots such drama queens? Did he serious…
Angry Cristiano Ronaldo
The issue of cleats aside, it was a low kick. We're talking energy translated straight from the hips, through the leg, and into somebody's fucking sternum. It translates to pain.
I'm not sure what the soccer cleats are made of, probably something hard. You've also got to think, how strong are a soccer players kicks?
Soccer cleats are normally made of hard rubber to keep toes from being stepped on, and the lace holes sometimes have metal rings. So yeah, that hurts.
Yeah, it's quite possible he broke a rib or two.
Show Comments (0)